Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:45 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11645
Location: SERN
gritsteel2 wrote:
Like I said, no elite fighters ... and Pacman did not lose to Horn, but robbed 8), and Pacman was just a part-time boxer that time. Ray and Viktor are Pacman's sparring partners, Beltran was robbed against Burns, Indongo who ?, Gamboa almost KO'ed by Farenas


So that confirms Crawford as overhyped then?

JoeyInCali wrote:
Fighting Horn, who was just KO'D is pointless unless it his last fight.


Agree (Revenge + Homecourt factor)...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:21 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:32 pm
Posts: 5711
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:
Like I said, no elite fighters ... and Pacman did not lose to Horn, but robbed 8), and Pacman was just a part-time boxer that time. Ray and Viktor are Pacman's sparring partners, Beltran was robbed against Burns, Indongo who ?, Gamboa almost KO'ed by Farenas


So that confirms Crawford as overhyped then?



IMHO


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:44 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11645
Location: SERN
Do you think, aside from earning more $$$, Pacquiao is trying to become the boxer who defeated most number of world champions? I think AXF currently holds the record with 22 (correct me if I'm wrong), Pacquiao currently has 20 (19 excluding Solis)...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:41 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:33 am
Posts: 3321
Location: at a kakpit somewhere
thedarkdragon11 wrote:
Do you think, aside from earning more $$$, Pacquiao is trying to become the boxer who defeated most number of world champions? I think AXF currently holds the record with 22 (correct me if I'm wrong), Pacquiao currently has 20 (19 excluding Solis)...


I thought I saw somewhere Pac has 23? but I think it's because they counted EM, MAB, JMM 2x each....

_________________
Imagine - greatest song ever written.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:30 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11645
Location: SERN
flipgolfer wrote:
I thought I saw somewhere Pac has 23? but I think it's because they counted EM, MAB, JMM 2x each....


Yes, +4 because he beat MAB, EM, JMM, TB twice each... But individually, he needs to beat 3 more to surpass AXF (if he is the record holder)...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group