Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:32 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 am
Posts: 724
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
A good guess from a boxer who doesn't want to fight Manny...

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2018 ... -would-go/

_________________
'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans' - John Lennon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:02 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 7943
Of course Floyd would keep a distance when he fights pacquiao again. do you think Manny doesn't know that?
so, Manny needs to formulate another strategy and scrap the old tactic he used during the first encounter.
don't believe anything that Marquez is saying. he knows nothing about boxing. :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:14 pm 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:06 am
Posts: 778
Are you the writer?

All your articles are Pacquiao click baits. Two paragraphs of rehashed nonsense.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7778
edroland wrote:
A good guess from a boxer who doesn't want to fight Manny...

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2018 ... -would-go/


Quote:
Image


“Just like the first one but I think it would be easier (this time) for Floyd. Mayweather knows what Manny already does. He would handle the distance and lateral movement easier this time. He would be defensive again and there would be little risk in the fight for him (Mayweather).”-Juan Manuel Marquez
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lokong marquez ito ah nang aano eh.

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:17 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 am
Posts: 1428
Location: Pacland
every rematch manny has fought... he won.

_________________
"It was like a girl kicking me..” Roach to Ariza


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:22 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:04 pm
Posts: 23946
zurilixxx wrote:
every rematch manny has fought... he won.


JMM disagrees.

_________________
"When the Power Of Love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:25 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 am
Posts: 1428
Location: Pacland
mexifan wrote:
zurilixxx wrote:
every rematch manny has fought... he won.


JMM disagrees.



who won their rematch officially?
i think its manny pacquiao? :lol:

_________________
"It was like a girl kicking me..” Roach to Ariza


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:04 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 am
Posts: 724
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
FunkyDog wrote:
edroland wrote:
A good guess from a boxer who doesn't want to fight Manny...

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2018 ... -would-go/


Quote:
Image


“Just like the first one but I think it would be easier (this time) for Floyd. Mayweather knows what Manny already does. He would handle the distance and lateral movement easier this time. He would be defensive again and there would be little risk in the fight for him (Mayweather).”-Juan Manuel Marquez
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lokong marquez ito ah nang aano eh.
Hindi na amalia sa isip niya ang tsambang na alam niyang hindi na mauulit kaya ayar lumaban kahit magkano ang bayad tsk, tsk, tsk :)

_________________
'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans' - John Lennon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:07 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 am
Posts: 724
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
boybalbas wrote:
Are you the writer?

All your articles are Pacquiao click baits. Two paragraphs of rehashed nonsense.
No I am not. Just brought it out for discussion purpose only

_________________
'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans' - John Lennon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:32 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Posts: 24845
Location: Just here in front of my computer
both marquez and mayweather are afraid of pacquiao

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Let's get ready to Rumble in the Jungle when the bells will Jingle to start the Bungle!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:50 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:19 pm
Posts: 556
edroland wrote:
FunkyDog wrote:
edroland wrote:
A good guess from a boxer who doesn't want to fight Manny...

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2018 ... -would-go/


Quote:
Image


“Just like the first one but I think it would be easier (this time) for Floyd. Mayweather knows what Manny already does. He would handle the distance and lateral movement easier this time. He would be defensive again and there would be little risk in the fight for him (Mayweather).”-Juan Manuel Marquez
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lokong marquez ito ah nang aano eh.
Hindi na amalia sa isip niya ang tsambang na alam niyang hindi na mauulit kaya ayar lumaban kahit magkano ang bayad tsk, tsk, tsk :)


Shut up JMM we all know you are so scared of Manny's rematched for you knew it very well that every rematched that Manny had went through he always won it. You know the heart of Manny and so you are terrified hahahaha

Manny almost got you during that last fight despite you hiring Heredero and get juiced up as ( steroid) that was evident on those acne all over your body specially your back.That lucky punched you had was nothing if only you are not terrifiedfor a rematch you know what Manny would do to you, correct? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:59 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 3474
Location: Tokyo - Japan
FunkyDog wrote:
edroland wrote:
A good guess from a boxer who doesn't want to fight Manny...

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2018 ... -would-go/


Quote:
Image


“Just like the first one but I think it would be easier (this time) for Floyd. Mayweather knows what Manny already does. He would handle the distance and lateral movement easier this time. He would be defensive again and there would be little risk in the fight for him (Mayweather).”-Juan Manuel Marquez
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lokong marquez ito ah nang aano eh.


Marquez's wife is ugly, looks like him :lol: :mrgreen:

_________________
╔═╦═╦═╦══╦═╦═╦══╦╦═╗
║═╣║║║╠╗╔╣║║╚╬╗╔╣║╔╝
║╔╣╦║║║║║║╦╠╗║║║║║╚╗
╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩╩╩╩═╝


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 5:20 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Posts: 24845
Location: Just here in front of my computer
come on marquez. fight pacman.

_________________
Let's get ready to Rumble in the Jungle when the bells will Jingle to start the Bungle!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 am
Posts: 724
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
pinoyblues wrote:
Shut up JMM we all know you are so scared of Manny's rematched for you knew it very well that every rematched that Manny had went through he always won it. You know the heart of Manny and so you are terrified hahahaha

Manny almost got you during that last fight despite you hiring Heredero and get juiced up as ( steroid) that was evident on those acne all over your body specially your back.That lucky punched you had was nothing if only you are not terrifiedfor a rematch you know what Manny would do to you, correct? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
He just doesn't want to erase that historic TKO win against Manny. A lost in rematch will erase that so he's wise (in a way) in refusing to fight Manny in a rematch no matter how much money is being offered to him. He knows it was just a fluke or else he will fight Manny for a much bigger purse. As a boxer, how will you not fight a boxer for say $30 million or more for just one fight?

_________________
'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans' - John Lennon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:31 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:33 am
Posts: 3324
Location: at a kakpit somewhere
edroland wrote:
pinoyblues wrote:
Shut up JMM we all know you are so scared of Manny's rematched for you knew it very well that every rematched that Manny had went through he always won it. You know the heart of Manny and so you are terrified hahahaha

Manny almost got you during that last fight despite you hiring Heredero and get juiced up as ( steroid) that was evident on those acne all over your body specially your back.That lucky punched you had was nothing if only you are not terrifiedfor a rematch you know what Manny would do to you, correct? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
He just doesn't want to erase that historic TKO win against Manny. A lost in rematch will erase that so he's wise (in a way) in refusing to fight Manny in a rematch no matter how much money is being offered to him. He knows it was just a fluke or else he will fight Manny for a much bigger purse. As a boxer, how will you not fight a boxer for say $30 million or more for just one fight?


Well, he knows he has to go thru hell whenever he fights Manny....I mean just look at his face each time they fought...JMM does not get touched up in other fights, but with Manny's fast hands, he always takes a beating...of course, he's able to do the same thing to Manny, with his timing, skills, etc...

I disagree that the KO was an accident, he practiced that punch repeatedly...but he had to get close, meaning he had to suffer severe blows in order for him to be in position to throw that punch....apparently, he just don't want to go thru that anymore....

_________________
Imagine - greatest song ever written.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group