Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:53 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:29 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 05, 2013 5:40 am
Posts: 726
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
flipgolfer wrote:
edroland wrote:
pinoyblues wrote:
Shut up JMM we all know you are so scared of Manny's rematched for you knew it very well that every rematched that Manny had went through he always won it. You know the heart of Manny and so you are terrified hahahaha

Manny almost got you during that last fight despite you hiring Heredero and get juiced up as ( steroid) that was evident on those acne all over your body specially your back.That lucky punched you had was nothing if only you are not terrifiedfor a rematch you know what Manny would do to you, correct? lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
He just doesn't want to erase that historic TKO win against Manny. A lost in rematch will erase that so he's wise (in a way) in refusing to fight Manny in a rematch no matter how much money is being offered to him. He knows it was just a fluke or else he will fight Manny for a much bigger purse. As a boxer, how will you not fight a boxer for say $30 million or more for just one fight?


Well, he knows he has to go thru hell whenever he fights Manny....I mean just look at his face each time they fought...JMM does not get touched up in other fights, but with Manny's fast hands, he always takes a beating...of course, he's able to do the same thing to Manny, with his timing, skills, etc...

I disagree that the KO was an accident, he practiced that punch repeatedly...but he had to get close, meaning he had to suffer severe blows in order for him to be in position to throw that punch....apparently, he just don't want to go thru that anymore....
The KO was no accident but it was a fluke, meaning a lucky shot. Yes, he studied Manny very well, every movement but so were Morales and Barerra too. He was just able to connect it at the right time and at the place. Why he didn't want a rematch? Because he knew it was just a once-in-a-lifetime chance of hitting Manny that way and next time it would have been him sleeping in the canvas :)

_________________
'Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans' - John Lennon


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:07 pm
Posts: 7948
the truth why Marquez doesn't wanna fight paceman anymore is because Marquez's wife said so.
she doesn't wanna see his husbands face disfigured by Manny again. she made her husband promise
her that no more pacquiao fight for him. well, she has a reason to be fearful of her husbands health
because even though Marquez KOd pacquiao in their last fight, it is clearly visible marquez was breathing
from his mouth because he had broken nose. Without that KO and had the fight extended for a couple
more rounds, Marquez would have declared "no mas".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:54 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:00 am
Posts: 100
Location: Igloo City
He may have also predicted he will lost when he turned down the last offer for him to fight Pac. :D :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:07 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:33 pm
Posts: 26332
Location: Just here in front of my computer
too much talk for marquez means too much fear of pacquiao

_________________
Let's get ready to Rumble in the Jungle when the bells will Jingle to start the Bungle!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:23 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:49 am
Posts: 1048
BWAHAHAHA!!!

and so the CRYING continues.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Marquez is LAUGHING at you TURDS.. and YES!! he almost KILLED your hero.. LOL..
and Pacquiao ended up CRYING (literally) about that FACE PLANT.. TRUE!! LOL..
and Pacquiao also admitted.. that 4th fight was finally... FINISHED BUSINESS!!
or did you TURDS conveniently "FORGET"??? remeber the shirt he wore??? LOL..

Btw, Marquez is absolutely RIGHT!!! Mayweather will EASILY beat Pacquiao AGAIN... LMAO..

With ANOTHER loss to Mayweather, Pacqiao will just CONTINUE being both Marquez and Mayweather's BITCH!!! LMAO..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:46 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:31 pm
Posts: 945
punch drunk wrote:
BWAHAHAHA!!!

and so the CRYING continues.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Marquez is LAUGHING at you TURDS.. and YES!! he almost KILLED your hero.. LOL..
and Pacquiao ended up CRYING (literally) about that FACE PLANT.. TRUE!! LOL..
and Pacquiao also admitted.. that 4th fight was finally... FINISHED BUSINESS!!
or did you TURDS conveniently "FORGET"??? remeber the shirt he wore??? LOL..

Btw, Marquez is absolutely RIGHT!!! Mayweather will EASILY beat Pacquiao AGAIN... LMAO..

With ANOTHER loss to Mayweather, Pacqiao will just CONTINUE being both Marquez and Mayweather's BITCH!!! LMAO..


Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:26 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:49 am
Posts: 1048
butchogeez wrote:
punch drunk wrote:
BWAHAHAHA!!!

and so the CRYING continues.. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:
Marquez is LAUGHING at you TURDS.. and YES!! he almost KILLED your hero.. LOL..
and Pacquiao ended up CRYING (literally) about that FACE PLANT.. TRUE!! LOL..
and Pacquiao also admitted.. that 4th fight was finally... FINISHED BUSINESS!!
or did you TURDS conveniently "FORGET"??? remeber the shirt he wore??? LOL..

Btw, Marquez is absolutely RIGHT!!! Mayweather will EASILY beat Pacquiao AGAIN... LMAO..

With ANOTHER loss to Mayweather, Pacqiao will just CONTINUE being both Marquez and Mayweather's BITCH!!! LMAO..


Image
Image


yup, Pacquiao will just CONTINUE being both Marquez and Mayweather's BITCH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:02 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:00 am
Posts: 100
Location: Igloo City
Pac retired and back fighting again... others retired ... coz they lost their ball and just happy hiding in their wife's skirt... :D :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:16 pm 
Offline
Strawweight

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:31 pm
Posts: 2
edroland wrote:
A good guess from a boxer who doesn't want to fight Manny...

https://www.boxingnewsandviews.com/2018 ... -would-go/

Thanks for the link.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:42 pm 
Offline
Featherweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:41 am
Posts: 52
zurilixxx wrote:
mexifan wrote:
zurilixxx wrote:
every rematch manny has fought... he won.


JMM disagrees.



who won their rematch officially?
i think its manny pacquiao? :lol:


If "officially" means per record on the judges card, that is, the record on wikipedia or boxrec then it was 2-1 for Pacquiao. If it means by officially the "last" fight, then it is clearly Marquez knocked-out Pacquiao! Now, if it means by officially the ultimate fight, my man Marquez is SOOOOOO AFRAID of fighting Manny for the fifth and ultimate fight!! Siya ang nagsabi sa media TAKOT siyang maisahan (matalo) ulit since nadalawahan na siya. That is, with the advise of his coach of Marquez who happens a Pacquiao fan also.

Now, someone will ask why the need of the fifth one? Because a 2 decision wins vs. 1KO might somewhat equal. And given that the one who suffered the loss of knock-out has really the capability to do the same to the other. Kung pipitsugin lang po si Manny ako mismo magsasabi na the 4TH FIGHT IS ENOUGH!!! Dahil WALANG SAYSAY! Pero masasabi ba nating wala talagang saysay ang 5th fight? Eh.. US$100million ang guaranteed ni JMM? If the 4th fight was really the official result of their wars, then, it is just the FEARFULNESS
in the mind and heart of Marquez that MADE it Official!

By the way, I am also a Mexican boxers fan. However, with the character of Marquez towards his unwillingness to provide Pacquiao the fifth fight would make me a better fan of Morales than him. Because Morales is not afraid which is a true Mexican character.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:43 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 11768
Location: SERN
I wonder what's JMM's prediction for AXF-Nasukawa... :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group