Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:49 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:57 am 
Light Heavyweight

heres why:
1.hes already popular
2.he will have the support of pdp, hugpong, gma, marcos and duterte
3.he has a lot of money to spend.with that amount of money he can run with a very well oiled
machinery that no other candidate in our political history had.

in short, he has all on his side every factor that is being considered to win in philippine politics.

time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:44 am 
Heavyweight

I hope he retires in politics... I think the only way is for him to badly lose in the elections...

In a race for an executive position, he's very unlikely to win... He'll be facing top P4P politicians... Some of them can be BB Marcos, Mar Roxas, Sonny Trillanes, Chiz Escudero, Alan Cayetano, Elly Pamatong or Allan Carreon...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:52 pm 
Light Heavyweight

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
I hope he retires in politics... I think the only way is for him to badly lose in the elections...

In a race for an executive position, he's very unlikely to win... He'll be facing top P4P politicians... Some of them can be BB Marcos,

Mar Roxas, Sonny Trillanes, Chiz Escudero, Alan Cayetano, Elly Pamatong or Allan Carreon...

i beg to disagree, the fact is pacquiao is the most winnable candidate compared to any filipino politician whos going to run in 2022. he almost have all the edge when it comes to popularity, political machinery and the money. hes more popular than erap and pfj combined. he will be having the support of the majority of the trapos we have, the likes of marcos, gma, pdp, sarah dutertes hugpong and digong himself. most of all he has a lot of money to spend that no other candidate in our political history had.

Pacquiao is also not a neophyte in politics, he has now his own dynasty in mindanao, has his own partylist and even buboy has already started his political career in bicol. he also started to have an influence over numerous trapos like toby, chavit and bato. he also have the most number of chinesse and filipino chinesse businessman to support him financially the like of alibaba chairman, the anta, the sys tans and so many more.

its no secret that the only reason why manny is still fighting at this point in time because of his political ambition.

on his remaining fights before 2022 hes about to earn more or less 200m dollar or a lopping 11 billion pesos that no other candidate can match even half of that amount..

im willing to bet with my analysis and prediction comes 2022. but it doesnt mean that im going to vote for him. i didnt even vote for him as a senator.

time

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:44 pm 
Featherweight

Its okay if Pacquiao becomes President, he is really the true people's president because he really comes from a poor beginning, he can understand well the need of the less fortunate people in our country, unlike other politicians they are just using the poor filipinos for their own political agenda.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:58 pm 
Welterweight

bobotante ang boboto kay pacquiao sa 2022. boxing oo dabest sya pero as potp? jusmiyo.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:01 pm 
Welterweight

techboy wrote:
Its okay if Pacquiao becomes President, he is really the true people's president because he really comes from a poor beginning, he can understand well the need of the less fortunate people in our country, unlike other politicians they are just using the poor filipinos for their own political agenda.

he can be easily manipulated.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:15 pm 
Heavyweight

Weak leader....
I like his heart for the poor but I doubt he can lead the whole nation...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm 
Welterweight

Should unqualified celebrity and athlete be elected to office?

This is why corruption and incompetence persist in government.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:53 pm 
Welterweight

zorann wrote:
bobotante ang boboto kay pacquiao sa 2022. boxing oo dabest sya pero as potp? jusmiyo.

Depends on Duterte. I’m not counting on him to serve his full term. He could be deposed or resign. Pacquiao is his ally.

Time will tell. Look at Maduro in Venezuela

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:54 pm 
Heavyweight

2019 plang brads chill

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:24 am 
Cruiserweight

mauragon wrote:
Pacquiao is favored to win comes 2022

may sobra bang "s" dito :shock:

:bounce1:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:32 am 
Cruiserweight

mauragon wrote:
i beg to disagree, the fact is pacquiao is the most winnable candidate compared to any filipino politician whos going to run in 2022. he almost have :shock: all the edge when it comes to popularity, political machinery and the money. hes more popular than erap and pfj :shock: combined. he will be having the support of the majority of the trapos we have, the likes of marcos, gma, pdp, sarah dutertes hugpong and digong himself. most of all he has a lot of money to spend that no other candidate in our political history had.

Pacquiao is also not a neophyte in politics, he has now his own dynasty in mindanao, has his own partylist and even buboy has already started his political career in bicol. he also started to have an influence over numerous trapos like toby, chavit and bato. he also have :shock: the most number of chinesse and filipino chinesse businessman to support him financially the like of alibaba chairman, the anta, the sys tans and so many more.

its no secret that the only reason why manny is still fighting at this point in time [is (sic)] because of his political ambition.

on his remaining fights before 2022 hes about to earn more or less 200m dollar or a lopping :shock: (whopping?) 11 billion pesos that no other candidate can match even half of (that amount)..

im willing to bet with my analysis and prediction comes :lol: 2022. but it doesnt mean that im going to vote for him. i didnt even vote for him as a senator.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:44 am 
Heavyweight

God help the Philippines.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 pm 
Heavyweight

It's better for Pacquiao to lose his political career than ending his boxing career for politics...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:22 pm 
Cruiserweight

techboy wrote:

I agree!! 8)