Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=291650
Page 1 of 2

Author:  10cc [ Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:12 pm ]
Post subject:  CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

If there will be a Pacquiao-Marquez 5, and Marquez comes out of retirement,

what are the chances Manny will beat Marquez convincingly this time?

Is Manny's ring intelligence today better than before?

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

If they're to fight on May or July? Never mind, because JMM would be stopped in the middle rounds...

Pacquiao definitely solved how to outbox JMM in the 4th fight... Some may say that Pacquiao declined since then, yes... And so as JMM who retired 5 years ago and was injured... Just imagine him fighting a smarter version of Pacquiao, no chance of winning...

Author:  10cc [ Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

I think this time Pacquiao will win easily. So Juanita should just stick to planting potatos.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

10cc wrote:
I think this time Pacquiao will win easily. So Juanita should just stick to planting potatos.


Would be more interested in Cotto vs. JMM at 154...

Author:  Subversive [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

JMM is 43 and already retired from the sport due to leg injuries.

Pac got KTFOed but before that he was outboxed.

To date, there are only a few boxers to dominate or outbox Marquez:


Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Timothy Bradley

Chris John



Manny Pacquiao never could figure him out and never will.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

Subversive wrote:
JMM is 43 and already retired from the sport due to leg injuries.

Pac got KTFOed but before that he was outboxed.

To date, there are only a few boxers to dominate or outbox Marquez:


Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Timothy Bradley

Chris John



Manny Pacquiao never could figure him out and never will.


You forgot Freddie Norwood...

Author:  10cc [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:50 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

Subversive wrote:
JMM is 43 and already retired from the sport due to leg injuries.

Pac got KTFOed but before that he was outboxed.

To date, there are only a few boxers to dominate or outbox Marquez:


Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Timothy Bradley

Chris John



Manny Pacquiao never could figure him out and never will.


I think the Chris John fight was a nightmare for Marquez. He thought he won that fight.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

10cc wrote:
I think the Chris John fight was a nightmare for Marquez. He thought he won that fight.


JMM never accepted any of his defeat... He always say that he was robbed...

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:22 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
10cc wrote:
I think the Chris John fight was a nightmare for Marquez. He thought he won that fight.


JMM never accepted any of his defeat... He always say that he was robbed...

I think Chris stole and drank all of JMM 's pee pee.....

:biglaugh:.

Author:  10cc [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

Subversive wrote:
JMM is 43 and already retired from the sport due to leg injuries.

Pac got KTFOed but before that he was outboxed.

To date, there are only a few boxers to dominate or outbox Marquez:


Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Timothy Bradley

Chris John



Manny Pacquiao never could figure him out and never will.



Like other boxers, he can come out of retirement. And how did he injure his legs? Maybe from very low blows during sparring sessions. :biglaugh:

Author:  JABEZJ [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

10cc wrote:
If there will be a Pacquiao-Marquez 5, and Marquez comes out of retirement,

what are the chances Manny will beat Marquez convincingly this time?

Is Manny's ring intelligence today better than before?


It will still be the same old story...
Marquez will time and counter Pac...
Without KD or KO, there will be another endless debate after the fight...

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

10cc wrote:
Like other boxers, he can come out of retirement. And how did he injure his legs? Maybe from very low blows during sparring sessions. :biglaugh:


I think it's from his training in a supposed comeback in 2015... That time, I think, Memo was not his conditioning coach...

JABEZJ wrote:
It will still be the same old story...
Marquez will time and counter Pac...
Without KD or KO, there will be another endless debate after the fight...


Ruined legs, long layoff, Pacquiao a better counter-puncher than he was... JMM will have a difficult time to set Pacquiao with good counters...

The 4th Pacquiao fight and the Bradley fight took JMM's soul away...

Author:  FunkyDog [ Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

45 na si marquez at 5 years ng huminto sa pagboboksing.
Isa si marquez sa mga pinaka mahusay at disiplinadong,matapang na boxer.
kahit duguan na nanatiling focus sa laban, at pag ka KO kay pacquiao hindi nya
binastos. Kung pumayag si marquez sa rematch at pinatulog nya ulit si pacquiao
malamang retirado na si pacquiao at hindi na nakalaban si mayweather. :D

Author:  10cc [ Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:08 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
10cc wrote:
Like other boxers, he can come out of retirement. And how did he injure his legs? Maybe from very low blows during sparring sessions. :biglaugh:


I think it's from his training in a supposed comeback in 2015... That time, I think, Memo was not his conditioning coach...

JABEZJ wrote:
It will still be the same old story...
Marquez will time and counter Pac...
Without KD or KO, there will be another endless debate after the fight...


Ruined legs, long layoff, Pacquiao a better counter-puncher than he was... JMM will have a difficult time to set Pacquiao with good counters...

The 4th Pacquiao fight and the Bradley fight took JMM's soul away...


I totally agree. It will be a different story this time. Pacquiao, still active and getting smarter in the ring as he age.

While Marquez, sidelined for a long time and injured. Almost bludgeoned if not for that lucky punch in Pac-Marquez 4.

I will have no hesitation putting my money on Pacquiao this time.

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: CAN PACQUIAO BEAT MARQUEZ CONVINCINGLY THIS TIME?

4 tries wasn't enough ?

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/