Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=291701
Page 1 of 1

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:33 am ]
Post subject:  The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

Never mind that Thurman called out Pac but is now negotiating a fight against Broner.

AND IF, Broner happens to win, he becomes the WBA Super Champion. :shock:
Pac remains as the WBA Ordinary Champion. :lol:

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

Is this for real? That's ridiculous...

Author:  Rizi_man [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

I just hope this fight happen... with Broner as a winner :D :D :D

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/show ... p?t=806100

Broner has zero chance of winning.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

Broner should fight Horn instead... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man, if Thurman gets this fight, WBA really should strip him...

Author:  the boss [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

JoeyInCali wrote:
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806100

Broner has zero chance of winning.

what about Pacquiao vs Thurman. Is this a winnable fight for Manny?

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

the boss wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=806100

Broner has zero chance of winning.

what about Pacquiao vs Thurman. Is this a winnable fight for Manny?


Most people say that now is the best possible chance for Pacquiao to beat Thurman...

Author:  Navy Blue [ Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

JoeyInCali wrote:
Never mind that Thurman called out Pac but is now negotiating a fight against Broner.

AND IF, Broner happens to win, he becomes the WBA Super Champion. :shock:
Pac remains as the WBA Ordinary Champion. :lol:


Fake news, bro. Cuz Keith T. is d one challenging d Pacman for their next fight. He announced this d night he won d fight.

Author:  CPK-MB [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

Looks like Thurman's team is scared of Pacquiao now.
That's why they're trying to negotiate a fight with Broner instead.

Author:  Navy Blue [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

Navy Blue wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Never mind that Thurman called out Pac but is now negotiating a fight against Broner.

AND IF, Broner happens to win, he becomes the WBA Super Champion. :shock:
Pac remains as the WBA Ordinary Champion. :lol:


Fake news, bro. Cuz Keith T. is d one challenging d Pacman for their next fight. He announced this d night he won d fight.


https://youtu.be/6BO4y77YdXA

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

Pac is rumored to fight the mma fighter that beat mcgregor

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: The big joke Thurman-Broner fight is going to be

Romy Nabas wrote:
Pac is rumored to fight the mma fighter that beat mcgregor


Hope it's not true... Especially that he promised not to fight non-boxers...

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/