Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=291710
Page 1 of 1

Author:  HUNA [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:09 am ]
Post subject:  Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

If Floyd does not step up to the Plate to Fight Pacquiao this Summer

Manny should reach out to Khabib's Camp and defeat Conor McGregor's Conquerer in the Ring

http://www.sportbible.com/boxing/news-b ... o-20190208

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

If you mean surpassing him then the best way is not to fight any MMA fighter... AXF fighting McGregor just ruined his legacy...

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:25 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

thedarkdragon11 wrote:
If you mean surpassing him then the best way is not to fight any MMA fighter... AXF fighting McGregor just ruined his legacy...

That's true specially that dude from Japan.

Author:  HUNA [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

Both Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather's Legacies are Secured and First ballot Hall of Famers.....Regardless of any decision they might make to beat up some MMA fighters for extra cash. 8)

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

HUNA wrote:
Both Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather's Legacies are Secured and First ballot Hall of Famers.....Regardless of any decision they might make to beat up some MMA fighters for extra cash. 8)


Yes but it won't look good... Imagine you're at the top but you choose to fight a newbie pro boxer... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  HUNA [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

It didn't affect Terrence Crawford's ranking after beating a One Legged Benavidez even though it was Benavidez first fight back from a two year Layoff/Rehabilitation.

Manny's Legacy is Signed, Sealed and Delivered in Boxing no matter who he fights, win lose or draw

Other than FLOYD, No other Boxer is going to create the Revenue for PACQUIAO that KHABIB can.

If you Follow MMA at ALL, You know that the Entire Muslim Community in the Middle East upholds KHABIB as their Manny Pacquiao, a source of Pride for their Religion as Well.

The Revenue for this fight would be HUGE!!!

Author:  alseth [ Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

Ambobo tlga nun Isa dito di makaintindi Ng exhibition sa professional bout.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

HUNA wrote:
It didn't affect Terrence Crawford's ranking after beating a One Legged Benavidez even though it was Benavidez first fight back from a two year Layoff/Rehabilitation.

Manny's Legacy is Signed, Sealed and Delivered in Boxing no matter who he fights, win lose or draw


Benavidez is already a boxer prior to the Bud fight with a 27-0 record... McGregor has 0 record prior to the AXF fight, Khabib has 0 record, too...

Author:  HUNA [ Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

You're WRONG....

Conor McGregor was a BOXER, not a Great one, but Nevertheless a BOXER before converting to Mixed Martial Arts

In Fact his Boxing Trainer was Two-Time Olympian Phil Sutcliffe....LONG BEFORE he entered MMA and met Dana White

According to Wild Card Boxers Jamie Kavanaugh and Dean Byrne he was a game Arturo Gatti type of Boxer

But back to the main issue at hand, FLOYD, MANNY and ALI who fought a Wrestler ,can engage in whatever type of circus they want and they'll still be considered All Time Boxing Great Legends by those who put Fighters in the Hall of Famer, whether PACLAND Fans like it or Not!

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:28 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

I say let boxers fight boxers and MMA fighters fight their own.

Author:  gritsteel2 [ Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:11 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

But Maidana might come into the picture now, rumor has it.

I think I'd rather see Pacman fight Khabib. More fun I think, more money too. It would be nice to see the top boxers of this generation beat the top UFC fighters, Floyd already did.

Pacman of course will fight anyone at his weight class. The one I really like to watch him fight is Floyd of course, and the other PBC champs. Khabib and Maidana are just tune-ups but probably more money than fighting the other PBC champs.

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:31 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

HUNA wrote:
You're WRONG....

Conor McGregor was a BOXER, not a Great one, but Nevertheless a BOXER before converting to Mixed Martial Arts

In Fact his Boxing Trainer was Two-Time Olympian Phil Sutcliffe....LONG BEFORE he entered MMA and met Dana White

According to Wild Card Boxers Jamie Kavanaugh and Dean Byrne he was a game Arturo Gatti type of Boxer

But back to the main issue at hand, FLOYD, MANNY and ALI who fought a Wrestler ,can engage in whatever type of circus they want and they'll still be considered All Time Boxing Great Legends by those who put Fighters in the Hall of Famer, whether PACLAND Fans like it or Not!


Then what's McGregor's pro record prior to the AXF fight? Just checked BoxRec, he's 0 prior to AXF fight...

When Ali fought Inoki, there's a custom rules, purely exhibition... When AXF fought McGregor, it's a pro boxing match with real pro boxing rules...

In the future, people will talk about AXF and then mention that he fought a non-boxer for his 50th/final fight... :lol: :lol: :lol: Pacquiao can't afford the same...

Author:  Rizi_man [ Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

Regardless of any if not all kinds of arguments that's coming out, the entertainment value and economic sense will be their basis for this to happen. Promoters/Promotions looks then decides if they can rake so much money from " fan'atics".

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manny can out do Floyd by defeating KHABIB in the Ring

upstaging gayweather


that's a nice payday for packy

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/