Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Instead of chasing all quacks duckling Floyd "Bugok" Jr. and Juan "No Roids No Fight" Marquez in vain.

He should fight the winner of Martinez vs Cotto for the Lineal, The Ring, and WBC middleweight championship.

What a remarkable feat should Pac wins it... Greatest achievement in boxing history!

Enough for those fruitless effort... pretty obvious they can't grow some balls.
Floyduck, Mcroids and pachaters will be mad and become more envious of Pac's great legacy.


Put my two cents in, fellas.


What are your thoughts guys?

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Image

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 am
Posts: 8953
while you're at it, why dont Pacquiao wallop Wlad too, go all the way up to heavy weight and be superman.

seriously Pacquiao's did not even fight at a legit light mid weight and fought a cheater who was gifted a belt. too much nutthugging there you know. wont do any good for Pacquiao and boxing.

why dont Pacquiao clean sweep his division now. beat those up and comers and show them who is the man at 147. enough of that nonsense moving up and fighting at a catch weight just to get a record.

_________________
lytbendah wrote:
Ikaw idol. Ilan ang handol na pinag usap mo?
Pag sumagot ka ng matino good na tayo..


Blitzky22 wrote:
well, i lost track na, tagal na eh.


ang pag amin.
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=272317&start=45


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:53 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
lytbendah wrote:
while you're at it, why dont Pacquiao wallop Wlad too, go all the way up to heavy weight and be superman.

seriously Pacquiao's did not even fight at a legit light mid weight and fought a cheater who was gifted a belt. too much nutthugging there you know. wont do any good for Pacquiao and boxing.

why dont Pacquiao clean sweep his division now. beat those up and comers and show them who is the man at 147. enough of that nonsense moving up and fighting at a catch weight just to get a record.


bruh, i'm a realist.
Pac already demolished Cotto, aight?
Martinez is kinda slow and prone to injuries and fatigue based on his last fight, he's 39ers.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:55 am 
Offline
Lightweight

Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:34 pm
Posts: 161
[quote="Blitzky22"]Instead of chasing all quacks duckling Floyd "Bugok" Jr. and Juan "No Roids No Fight" Marquez in vain.

He should fight the winner of Martinez vs Cotto for the Lineal, The Ring, and WBC middleweight championship.

What a remarkable feat should Pac wins it... Greatest achievement in boxing history!

Enough for those fruitless effort... pretty obvious they can't grow some balls.
Floyduck, Mcroids and pachaters will be mad and become more envious of Pac's great legacy.


Put my two cents in, fellas.

<You're not serious, aren't you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am
Posts: 9836
what you said can be done and is more realistic than Manny fighting floyd. let us see how martinez will fare against cotto.

Blitzky22 wrote:
Instead of chasing all quacks duckling Floyd "Bugok" Jr. and Juan "No Roids No Fight" Marquez in vain.

He should fight the winner of Martinez vs Cotto for the Lineal, The Ring, and WBC middleweight championship.

What a remarkable feat should Pac wins it... Greatest achievement in boxing history!

Enough for those fruitless effort... pretty obvious they can't grow some balls.
Floyduck, Mcroids and pachaters will be mad and become more envious of Pac's great legacy.


Put my two cents in, fellas.


What are your thoughts guys?

_________________
Pag trabahador ka dito. matatawag bang paid poster ka? Pag trabahador ka dito hwag puro garbage posts ang gawin. hwag magkalat sa pinagkukunan mo ng kabuhayan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 4314
Why only dream of 9, why not 10 titles? Dreaming is free so dream big. After beating Martinez thru catchweight, go for another catchweight with Ward. Just make sure Ward gets totally drained. Money talks, ask Arum. Not only will Manny become the greatest fighter who ever lived, he could achieve a superhero status as well. After retirement, he should go to Hollywood and join the Justice League.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Seriously, would this be a good swan song to his career going for his 9 title at a 9th weight? Ceferino Garcia was the first Filipino Middleweight Champion of the World.
Manny Pacquao should honor this trailblazer and Hall Of Famer by trying for the middleweight title, imho.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:03 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Junorz wrote:
Why only dream of 9, why not 10 titles? Dreaming is free so dream big. After beating Martinez thru catchweight, go for another catchweight with Ward. Just make sure Ward gets totally drained. Money talks, ask Arum. Not only will Manny become the greatest fighter who ever lived, he could achieve a superhero status as well. After retirement, he should go to Hollywood and join the Justice League.


Now, that's all BS.
Be a realist brother.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:07 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:51 pm
Posts: 1869
Location: Earth
Uh no he shouldn't. Not at all.

You say you're a realist, so let's be realistic.

When he fought Margacheato for his "so-called" 8th title was it at a catchweight? What did Pac say after that fight exactly? I heard no mentions at fighting above 147lbs at all.

So being REALISTIC, IF Pac were to pursue this "9th title" is it going to be at another catchweight? Is an ACTUAL champion going to have to be stripped again for Pac to win a title at MW and against whom?

Realist huh? LMAO!

There's a huge gap between realism and dreams bro, and this thread consist of nothing but the latter.

Realist huh? ... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:40 am
Posts: 9836
if pacquiao has the speed and stamina like when he demolished margarito or even ODLH, he may have a chance against Martinez

_________________
Pag trabahador ka dito. matatawag bang paid poster ka? Pag trabahador ka dito hwag puro garbage posts ang gawin. hwag magkalat sa pinagkukunan mo ng kabuhayan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:10 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Super Pac Hater wrote:
Uh no he shouldn't. Not at all.

You say you're a realist, so let's be realistic.

When he fought Margacheato for his "so-called" 8th title was it at a catchweight? What did Pac say after that fight exactly? I heard no mentions at fighting above 147lbs at all.

So being REALISTIC, IF Pac were to pursue this "9th title" is it going to be at another catchweight? Is an ACTUAL champion going to have to be stripped again for Pac to win a title at MW and against whom?

Realist huh? LMAO!

There's a huge gap between realism and dreams bro, and this thread consist of nothing but the latter.

Realist huh? ... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Again again... he already beat up Cotto to shame, and Sergio is realistically old as fck!
Do you realize that?

BTW, what's wrong with catchweight just in case??? :shock:

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:13 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
IGOROT wrote:
if pacquiao has the speed and stamina like when he demolished margarito or even ODLH, he may have a chance against Martinez


Thanks. You're very positive, bruh.

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:18 am 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:23 pm
Posts: 4314
Blitzky22 wrote:
Junorz wrote:
Why only dream of 9, why not 10 titles? Dreaming is free so dream big. After beating Martinez thru catchweight, go for another catchweight with Ward. Just make sure Ward gets totally drained. Money talks, ask Arum. Not only will Manny become the greatest fighter who ever lived, he could achieve a superhero status as well. After retirement, he should go to Hollywood and join the Justice League.


Now, that's all BS.
Be a realist brother.

I'm serious brother. They've got Batman, Superman, Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Why not Pacman? His special superpower would be to turn intelligent people into idiots by just repeating the same magic spells. I think Pacman is great at that. No, he's not gonna say "it's up to my promoter". It's gotta be something else. His costume would be great with his trademark red trunks, cletoris gloves, No fear headband. then add a red cape.... Wow!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:19 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:51 pm
Posts: 1869
Location: Earth
Blitzky22 wrote:
Super Pac Hater wrote:
Uh no he shouldn't. Not at all.

You say you're a realist, so let's be realistic.

When he fought Margacheato for his "so-called" 8th title was it at a catchweight? What did Pac say after that fight exactly? I heard no mentions at fighting above 147lbs at all.

So being REALISTIC, IF Pac were to pursue this "9th title" is it going to be at another catchweight? Is an ACTUAL champion going to have to be stripped again for Pac to win a title at MW and against whom?

Realist huh? LMAO!

There's a huge gap between realism and dreams bro, and this thread consist of nothing but the latter.

Realist huh? ... :lol: :lol: :lol:


Again again... he already beat up Cotto to shame, and Sergio is realistically old as fck!
Do you realize that?

BTW, what wrong with catchweight just in case??? :shock:


Way to dance around the questions I've asked. Did you need me to post them again for you to ACTUALLY give me a straight answer????

Answer all my questions first from my previous post, THEN I will answer yours. Fair enough right?

YOU said it yourself bro that you are a "realist." There is absolutely NOTHING realistic about Pac getting a 9th division title. Do YOU REALize that???

When TR was thinking about rematching Pac and Cotto you do REALize that Cotto did not want to go back down to 147lbs right?

So until you actually answer and expound on the questions from my previous post the ONLY thing I have to say to you is:

Realist huh?... :lol: :lol: :lol: Keep dreamin' bro hahaha


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group