Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:15 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:27 am 
Cruiserweight

He will do what Pac did to dela hoya??!!

Thutman'$ threat or death(wish) ??

https://news.abs-cbn.com/sports/05/22/1 ... n-pacquiao

Tenx to abs cbn sports!! More power!!

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 9:58 pm 
Heavyweight

Manny must come in at top condition and stay focused

Thurman believes that Manny only fights in spurts and hopes to catch Manny while he is taking a breather and not focused.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2019 10:45 pm 
Heavyweight

Thurman is really big, just look at those arms.

But Pacman has the speed, and he definitely needs to work hard, but I really hope he does not overtrain, that is his biggest problem. He leaves some of it in training, which doesn't give him 100% in the ring. Fortune and Buboy should watch him well, and not let him get sick again. With a 100% Pacman, or even 90%, Thurman will stand no chance (unless he runs, and that's a headache to solve).

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:21 am 
Cruiserweight

"....the best thurman they will ever see"- Keith Thurman

https://youtu.be/-rF6XjTz2uY

Another threatening words from super welterweight champ!!

Bookmark!! 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 am 
Lightweight

Thurman will eat all his words. Pacman will deliver it back straight on his face on the 20th of July. In a psychological aspect, Thurman starts now to comfort himself of the fear reverberating in his head and will have sleepless nights with nightmares till the day comes. This is the killer phase that weakens all boxers who had met Pacman in the ring and Thurman I am sure is disturbed of negative thoughts that start to envade his system. More likely, a Phobia is building within himself and at the end of the day ends up with a plan to escape with a good training of how to ride a single wheeled bicycle. :thunder: :idea2: :thunder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXj9DyS3mKI

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:15 am 
Heavyweight

POORPAUL wrote:
Thurman will eat all his words. Pacman will deliver it back straight on his face on the 20th of July. In a psychological aspect, Thurman starts now to comfort himself of the fear reverberating in his head and will have sleepless nights with nightmares till the day comes. This is the killer phase that weakens all boxers who had met Pacman in the ring and Thurman I am sure is disturbed of negative thoughts that start to envade his system. More likely, a Phobia is building within himself and at the end of the day ends up with a plan to escape with a good training of how to ride a single wheeled bicycle. :thunder: :idea2: :thunder:

And it's Thurman's first PPV ... jitters will come ... Spence had it easy, he knew he could beat bloated lightweight Garcia.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:43 am 
Lightweight

POORPAUL wrote:
Thurman will eat all his words. Pacman will deliver it back straight on his face on the 20th of July. In a psychological aspect, Thurman starts now to comfort himself of the fear reverberating in his head and will have sleepless nights with nightmares till the day comes. This is the killer phase that weakens all boxers who had met Pacman in the ring and Thurman I am sure is disturbed of negative thoughts that start to invade his system. More likely, a Phobia is building within himself and at the end of the day ends up with a plan to escape with a good training of how to ride a single wheeled bicycle. :thunder: :idea2: :thunder:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 1:55 am 
Heavyweight

Pac will win via unanimous decision......while "One last time" Thurman will come up with a brilliant excuse why he lost the fight.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 3:47 am 
Heavyweight

Thurman will regret getting in the Ring with Pacquaio ONE TIME too MANNY 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 7:19 am 
Cruiserweight

Hahahahaha!! Yeah!
The likes of thurman never learned about pac's previous cocky opponent ?
What worst scenario will happen then in underestimating and trash talking the Pacman!! Exciting to watch!!!!!²(
https://youtu.be/WWIoDxW87_I

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 9:46 am 
Middleweight

Thurman sounded so cocky in the press conference. All the hype words he was saying was a way to hide his fear. He knows Pac is ready to rip his head off.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:24 am 
Cruiserweight

spinmasta_25 wrote:
Thurman sounded so cocky in the press conference. All the hype words he was saying was a way to hide his fear. He knows Pac is ready to rip his head off.

Well said!! Hahahaha! Thurman will regret his cockiness against D Pacman!! Just avoid margarito's nightmare!!

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 10:56 am 
Cruiserweight

Thurman trying to sell the fight to make it more interesting.. In reality he has skills, speed, and power.. he can box or brawl for this bout against pacquiao i expect him to box a bit, brawl for most rounds i expect him to run and be more defensive.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 11:42 am 
Middleweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
Thurman is really big, just look at those arms.

But Pacman has the speed, and he definitely needs to work hard, but I really hope he does not overtrain, that is his biggest problem. He leaves some of it in training, which doesn't give him 100% in the ring. Fortune and Buboy should watch him well, and not let him get sick again. With a 100% Pacman, or even 90%, Thurman will stand no chance (unless he runs, and that's a headache to solve).

Then Thurman will be having a hard time trimming down his physique and worst push to the limit until he's drain out. :D A good advantage for the Pac. I will still root for Pac coz until now Pac is still a one of a kind phenomenal fighter.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2019 12:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

“All Manny does is hop around in the ring. I’m not going to lose to a bunny rabbit. He’s not Tupac, but he does a little hip hop and he’s not going to stop until he gets dropped.

“Manny is a world class fighter, not a world class boxer. I’m going to trip him up in the ring and he won’t know what direction to turn to. I know who I am as a fighter, and it will be proven come July 20.

BY: KEITH "ONE TIME" THURMAN (EXCERPT QUOTES FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

manny is not hiphop. FYI keith, manny is a singer but he sings opm songs of lito camo's composed. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: