Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:37 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:01 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 2269
he needs to step up in the level of competition.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:29 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 8022
Matindi itong tank davis.
Napakalas at ang ganda ng stance nito pag lumalaban.
Parang pinag halong mayweather at pacquiao ito.
Basta i handle lang ng maayos ito. Pang ppv kalidad nito.
Palaging Knock out mga laban nya.

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:50 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:30 pm
Posts: 12603
Location: SERN
He should clean-up 130 and then move up to 135 and 140 and fight the "men" of those divisions... Path is quite easy once he moves up since those divisions are currently having unifications...

_________________
Ang salitang tayo ay past tense ng pariralang hindi na tayo...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:55 pm 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:20 pm
Posts: 531
Better avoid Loma for now...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:44 am 
Offline
Featherweight

Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 7:24 am
Posts: 63
Yup, he better save his money “I don’t care who you is”...Gervonta


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:42 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27546
Location: neverland
FunkyDog wrote:
Matindi itong tank davis.
Napakalas at ang ganda ng stance nito pag lumalaban.
Parang pinag halong mayweather at pacquiao ito.
Basta i handle lang ng maayos ito. Pang ppv kalidad nito.
Palaging Knock out mga laban nya.



basta pizza delivery boy saka mga cab driver lang ilaban dyan, walang problema

but the moment he stepped up in competition, malamang sumunod sa yapak ni broner yan. walang depensang alam

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 8022
Romy Nabas wrote:
FunkyDog wrote:
Matindi itong tank davis.
Napakalas at ang ganda ng stance nito pag lumalaban.
Parang pinag halong mayweather at pacquiao ito.
Basta i handle lang ng maayos ito. Pang ppv kalidad nito.
Palaging Knock out mga laban nya.



basta pizza delivery boy saka mga cab driver lang ilaban dyan, walang problema

but the moment he stepped up in competition, malamang sumunod sa yapak ni broner yan. walang depensang alam


attoney akala ko ba pina iiwas mo kay pacquiao ito "at all cost" doon sa kabilang thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 8022
heartless wrote:
Better avoid Loma for now...

kahit iyang lomachenko pag natamakan ni davis tulog iyan.
iba ang lakas nito. tsaka mabilis din a reflexes

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:36 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27546
Location: neverland
FunkyDog wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
FunkyDog wrote:
Matindi itong tank davis.
Napakalas at ang ganda ng stance nito pag lumalaban.
Parang pinag halong mayweather at pacquiao ito.
Basta i handle lang ng maayos ito. Pang ppv kalidad nito.
Palaging Knock out mga laban nya.



basta pizza delivery boy saka mga cab driver lang ilaban dyan, walang problema

but the moment he stepped up in competition, malamang sumunod sa yapak ni broner yan. walang depensang alam


attoney akala ko ba pina iiwas mo kay pacquiao ito "at all cost" doon sa kabilang thread? :lol: :lol: :lol:



na hack ang acount ko that time :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group