Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: PACQUIAO FOR PRESIDENT!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:00 pm 
Welterweight

As a Nagueño (Bikolano) there is no question on who I wanted to vote this coming 2022 election.

We know that the Region V is the last frontier of the Liberal Party. And that is still true until now. I for myself will definitely vote for Leni Robredo for President. However...

As what Dr. Ed Dela Vega mentioned (in Philboxing) with the many beautiful traits of Manny Pacquiao I am not just contemplating and leaning toward him, but I can definitely say that I will vote for him. Manny Pacquiao is a good person. And will be a good President!!

I am sure that as much as Bikolanos are known for block voting their President/Vice-President, this time it will be a new story. I believe many Bikolanos will temporarily lean to a non-Liberal, non-Bikolano candidate. This time many of us Bikolanos will vote for Manny Pacquiao.

I JUST HOPE THAT THERE IS NO MORE SYSTEM GLITCH THIS 2022 ELECTION.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:33 pm 

I agree with you.

If your choice is only between them.

Go for Pacquiao. :D

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:46 am 
Light Heavyweight

miron_lang wrote:
I agree with you.

If your choice is only between them.

Go for Pacquiao. :D

oh for sure, between the 2, the choice is obvious, pacquiao all the way. unfortunately there are a couple of other candidates that are ahead of pacquiao. one of them dr. de la vega is already trying to chop down with negative campaigning lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:34 am 
Heavyweight

Pacquiao has a good heart, believer in God & an advocate against corruption,
For sure, he can be a good President & his name is so popular because of boxing,
But i think this is not the time yet for him, he should instead run in 2028.
That time he has already retired in boxing & if he wins, he can devote all his time as President.
I prefer the tandem of Sara Duterte/BongBong Marcos or vice versa for Pres./Vice Pres. in 2022.
Their leadership has been proven & popularity wise, they'll have the advantage against oppositions.
And i'm praying that covid 19 has left before the 2022 elections & shall never return,
Because if not, the candidates will deliver their campaign speeches in front of no one. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:42 am 
Heavyweight

I am for Pacquiao as well if this will help change the Philippines for the better... :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:43 am 
Heavyweight

And BTW, maybe we can merge this into one thread...

We can change the title of the orig thread in politics forum... :D

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=276247

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:53 am 
Heavyweight

Phil. politics has been dominated by Marcos-Aquino (and their minions) for the last 60 years already that plagued our country coz of divisiveness that it effected. Kung makahanap sana tayo ng promising leader that's not associated with these 2 families.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:00 am 
Heavyweight

Duncan wrote:
Phil. politics has been dominated by Marcos-Aquino (and their minions) for the last 60 years already that plagued our country coz of divisiveness that it effected. Kung makahanap sana tayo ng promising leader that's not associated with these 2 families.

Halos lahat yata associated with either Marcos or Aquino...
Maybe somebody like Richard Gomez who is now effectively leading Ormoc City and made the city progressive in just a short period of time...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:14 am 
Heavyweight

JABEZJ wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Maybe somebody like Richard Gomez who is now effectively leading Ormoc City and made the city progressive in just a short period of time...

Laging talo sa eleksyon yang si Goma parang si Cesar Montano who turned out to be inefficient. Buti nanalo finally sa Ormoc mayorship super ganda kase ni Lucy na syang popular at taga dun (thrice we met personally Lucy walang biro hehe in company activities super gandang anghel na bumagsak sa lupa :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:16 am 

Rubirosa wrote:
oh for sure, between the 2, the choice is obvious, pacquiao all the way. unfortunately there are a couple of other candidates that are ahead of pacquiao. one of them dr. de la vega is already trying to chop down with negative campaigning lol

Who? Inday?

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:36 am 
Heavyweight

Duncan wrote:
JABEZJ wrote:
Duncan wrote:

Laging talo sa eleksyon yang si Goma parang si Cesar Montano who turned out to be inefficient. Buti nanalo finally sa Ormoc mayorship super ganda kase ni Lucy na syang popular at taga dun (thrice we met personally Lucy walang biro hehe in company activities super gandang anghel na bumagsak sa lupa :)

Richard finally won when he was able to campaign while speaking in straight Bisaya... :lol:
Parang he was able to prove to the people of Ormoc that he is one of them... :lol:

For sure Lucy helped him kasi naman pamilya nila Lucy ang isa sa pinakamayaman sa Ormoc/Leyte...
Opps...mukhang connected din pala sa mga Marcos ang pamilya nila Lucy thru Emelda... :lol:

Teka, sino kaya sa mga up and coming politicians ang walang connect sa Aquino-Marcos?
Si Pacquaio na lang yata... :D

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:14 am 
Heavyweight

interesting point mang Jabz... :D

sino nga kaya politician ang walang connect sa Marcos-Aquino dichotomy ? :shock:

si Manny ? hmm....

actually, oo nga no..

oftentimes, up and comers and even long-time politicians try to hitch their wagons to either of the two most widespread political affiliations in the country.....

Manny never really had to do that...hindi siya nanalo nung unang pasok niya sa pulitika, after that he forged alliances and used tricks of the trade so to speak but as fas as I can recall hindi siya nag-play to the Marcos-Aquino dichotomy.......

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 am 
Heavyweight

Andito ka na naman Equalizer? Jabezsexual ka ba? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:36 am 
Heavyweight

I am not for Pacquiao as Prez. He's also a blind follower of the present regime who's a fanatic of the Marcos.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:54 am 
Heavyweight

Duncan wrote:
Andito ka na naman Equalizer? Jabezsexual ka ba? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hihihihih possessive ka pala kay mang Jabz...

:lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next