Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:11 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:39 am 
Middleweight

froilan34 wrote:
Before this site becomes not accessible tomorrow let me Advance Congratulate Pacman Manny Pacquiao for his 5th Lineal Title in 8th Division. KO or Decision win for me you are the Greatest Boxer of All Time :)

Ingat ka lang sa siko, headbutt, tapak sa paa, yakap at mga gulang ni

Mayweather
TBE : To Be Executed
TMT: This May Two/Three

:cool:

Didnt happen bro, maybe if there is a rematch, pacman didnt let his punches go, if ever there is a rematch i hope pacman shows mayweather his known combination of punches.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:50 pm 
Lightweight

el_modta wrote:
froilan34 wrote:
Before this site becomes not accessible tomorrow let me Advance Congratulate Pacman Manny Pacquiao for his 5th Lineal Title in 8th Division. KO or Decision win for me you are the Greatest Boxer of All Time :)

Mayweather

Didnt happen bro, maybe if there is a rematch, pacman didnt let his punches go, if ever there is a rematch i hope pacman shows mayweather his known combination of punches.

Pacman is in great shape, in fact I did not see any round that he showed he has an injured shoulder. He did what he did best in the ring, the combinations are there, the power and speed are there.. Mayweather is just a great boxer. Great defensive fighter that even the best offensive fighter cannot attack it! We know it, style makes fight.. Maybe if you put a Maidana-like fighter in front of Manny that night, he will demolished him. Pacman did great, nothing to be ashamed of, Floyd just did better.. Give credits to where its due..
Congrats to Floyd, that's the best mayweather ive seen..
And congrats to Manny for getting the hearts of million people! You tried your best to give an entertaining fight, champ not your fault! You're still my champ!

And BTW, sorry boxing fans! We are the true losers...

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:23 pm 
Heavyweight

skeet_19 wrote:
el_modta wrote:
froilan34 wrote:

Mayweather

Pacman is in great shape, in fact I did not see any round that he showed he has an injured shoulder. He did what he did best in the ring, the combinations are there, the power and speed are there.. Mayweather is just a great boxer. Great defensive fighter that even the best offensive fighter cannot attack it! We know it, style makes fight.. Maybe if you put a Maidana-like fighter in front of Manny that night, he will demolished him. Pacman did great, nothing to be ashamed of, Floyd just did better.. Give credits to where its due..
And congrats to Manny for getting the hearts of million people! You tried your best to give an entertaining fight, champ not your fault! You're still my champ!

pbf did great? hugging , running/? soo much for the the so called f

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 pm 
Heavyweight

skeet_19 wrote:
el_modta wrote:
froilan34 wrote:

Mayweather

pbf did great? hugging , running/? soo much for the the so called fight of the century..... lame fight..

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 10:12 pm 
Lightweight

rustycooley66 wrote:

pbf did great? hugging , running/? soo much for the the so called fight of the century..... lame fight..

This is boxing man, we need to move on..
I think Floyd deserve some credits...
Man I am broken hearted too because of Pac's lost.
But we need to admit, Manny lost the boxing game.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:42 am 
Middleweight

skeet_19 wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:

Both have points, how did mayweather win on running? On the other hand im a pacfan but mayweather won. Pac had him in round 4, but you cant take away that pac gave heavy punches unlike the past years but suddenly gave up, he definitely felt something with his shoulder while he thought he was in for the kill, but injured or not i believe mayweather could still take all of pacs shots and shake it off. Mayweather has done it so many times, but boxing is still boxing, i strongly thought manny was biting off more than he could chew with cotto, but he proved me wrong. A cement handed margarito only put cotto on his knees, while manny put him down real time. As a boxing fan i would still buy ppv for a rematch with manny and floyd, as long as a healthy manny shows up, if mayweather still comes out victorious again? Hats off to the better man. We all know mayweather is the best defensive fighter of all time and reads his opponents, if manny dosent change his game plan mayweather will make it more easy injury or not. But every boxing fan knows manny will never give up and bring his best

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 3:59 pm 
Lightweight

el_modta wrote:

Both have points, how did mayweather win on running? On the other hand im a pacfan but mayweather won. Pac had him in round 4, but you cant take away that pac gave heavy punches unlike the past years but suddenly gave up, he definitely felt something with his shoulder while he thought he was in for the kill, but injured or not i believe mayweather could still take all of pacs shots and shake it off. Mayweather has done it so many times, but boxing is still boxing, i strongly thought manny was biting off more than he could chew with cotto, but he proved me wrong. A cement handed margarito only put cotto on his knees, while manny put him down real time. As a boxing fan i would still buy ppv for a rematch with manny and floyd, as long as a healthy manny shows up, if mayweather still comes out victorious again? Hats off to the better man. We all know mayweather is the best defensive fighter of all time and reads his opponents, if manny dosent change his game plan mayweather will make it more easy injury or not. But every boxing fan knows manny will never give up and bring his best

Yes I agree.. Manny should change his gameplan to win the rematch. An in and out gameplan is not effective against Floyd, Manny just gives Floyd so much space after getting out. I think he should stick on the inside and force a slugfest..

I'll still pay for the rematch... Hopefully the rematch will push..

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:44 am 
Heavyweight

skeet_19 wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:

i did move on bro.. about the outcome... :lol: natatawa lang ako sa iba na nagsasabe that pbf did great... wtf... l :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:54 am 
Light Heavyweight

rustycooley66 wrote:
skeet_19 wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:

i did move on bro.. about the outcome... :lol: natatawa lang ako sa iba na nagsasabe that pbf did great... wtf... l :mrgreen:

tawa ka lang. wala naman pumipigil sayo at higit sa lahat libre

bwahahahaha

bahahahaha

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 1:05 am 
Middleweight

skeet_19 wrote:
rustycooley66 wrote:

Nope, Manny lost to the judges. Sad but true. :(

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:39 pm 
Light Heavyweight

froilan34 wrote:
bongbugs wrote:
Froilan,

Whose next for the Pacman after knocking out Floyd Jr.? :D

i know Pacman will win, but in the contract there is a rematch after that rematch, win or lose he need to retire for good 8)

Idol there is no more left to prove.. and there is no more such money involved whats the point in fighting again ? :?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 341 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23