Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:40 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:05 am
Posts: 3153
Location: Pacland
You got 4 again from me Sir... 8)

_________________
"When all else fails, follow instructions"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:49 am
Posts: 14705
Location: ikot-ikot lang
1006.... not bad huh!! :lol:

_________________
“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:25 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:00 pm
Posts: 45
Now at 1032. Thanks a lot peeps.
The first placer has 1992
This topic has 2990 views. Hehehe. So I know, kaya pa.

Pindot pa! The voting is until April 15!
Thanks a lot guys especially to Butitoy.
By the way, they're also raffling out four sony ericsson cell phones--two goes to those who voted for the winner, two for the rest.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:14 pm
Posts: 4216
just voted!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:35 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 11:46 am
Posts: 11213
paclanders come through again as usual!!! the unsung heroes of internet polls.

oops i forgot to vote...teka muna. :lol:

_________________
Seriousness is a disease.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:48 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:05 am
Posts: 3153
Location: Pacland
mike dumbsage wrote:
Now at 1032. Thanks a lot peeps.
The first placer has 1992
This topic has 2990 views. Hehehe. So I know, kaya pa.

Pindot pa! The voting is until April 15!
Thanks a lot guys especially to Butitoy.
By the way, they're also raffling out four sony ericsson cell phones--two goes to those who voted for the winner, two for the rest.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1



You're Welcome Sir...Done my share again for today 8)
Pindot pa mga Tsong!

_________________
"When all else fails, follow instructions"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:58 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:18 pm
Posts: 4007
Location: Ganito kami sa MAKATI... Cute^_^
BuTiToY wrote:
mike dumbsage wrote:
Now at 1032. Thanks a lot peeps.
The first placer has 1992
This topic has 2990 views. Hehehe. So I know, kaya pa.

Pindot pa! The voting is until April 15!
Thanks a lot guys especially to Butitoy.
By the way, they're also raffling out four sony ericsson cell phones--two goes to those who voted for the winner, two for the rest.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1



You're Welcome Sir...Done my share again for today 8)
Pindot pa mga Tsong!



nice one bro butitoy...

just voted

now at 1055


vote leader is only 2188... kayang kaya ng pindoters yan...

vote here for CES Theater of Dreams: http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1

_________________
========================================================================================================================================
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. ------ MUHAMMAD ALI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:11 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:00 pm
Posts: 45
Now at 1052. Thanks a lot guys.
Wow, somebody got threatened. They are voting me down.
hehehe.
Everybody let's click the thumb's up sign, the green one.
Thanks for posting the link iron jaw.
Vote leader is now 2300.
We can still make it. That number is just a fraction of the Paclanders.
Voting is only until April 15 (Asia Pacific time).
Here's the link again.
My entry is CES Theater of Dreams (please click the thumb's up sign)

http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:59 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:18 pm
Posts: 4007
Location: Ganito kami sa MAKATI... Cute^_^
mike dumbsage wrote:
Now at 1052. Thanks a lot guys.
Wow, somebody got threatened. They are voting me down.
hehehe.
Everybody let's click the thumb's up sign, the green one.
Thanks for posting the link iron jaw.
Vote leader is now 2300.
We can still make it. That number is just a fraction of the Paclanders.
Voting is only until April 15 (Asia Pacific time).
Here's the link again.
My entry is CES Theater of Dreams (please click the thumb's up sign)

http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1



no problem bro... sayang once a day lang ang vote...

_________________
========================================================================================================================================
Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with the extra ounce of power it takes to win when the match is even. ------ MUHAMMAD ALI


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:38 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:00 pm
Posts: 45
I think it's once a day per e-mail and PC (or is it IP ad? I'm not familiar with this)
Anyways, thanks for all the help.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:59 am 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Posts: 302
BUMP
Just casted my vote.... hope other pindoters will follow..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:42 am 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:00 pm
Posts: 45
Thanks guys, now at 1070

Here's the link again.
My entry is CES Theater of Dreams (please click the thumb's up sign)

http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:28 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:05 am
Posts: 5168
Location: Pampanga
Voted!
PINDOT!

_________________
Visit my Artwork
http://www.irockmedia.portfoliobox.me/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:51 pm 
Offline
Bantamweight

Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 5:00 pm
Posts: 45
Thanks peepz!
Now at 1084


http://www.sonyericsson.com/extratime/tag/top20/?page=1


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:52 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:05 am
Posts: 3153
Location: Pacland
Voted for today... 8)

Mga top posters why not make use of your posts here? Let's help...

_________________
"When all else fails, follow instructions"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group