Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:15 pm 
Heavyweight

doknochrisan wrote:
Let's host it!

I sikond d mosyon :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Retz wrote:
doknochrisan wrote:
Let's host it!

I sikond d mosyon :mrgreen:

i third emotion.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:46 pm 
Light Heavyweight

..She done a good fight!!! Kudos Janine ... by the way saan na si Janina San miguel?? he he he Joke lang po

originally Hubs Pogi (ELMO my avatar) Joined last Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:36 am

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:06 pm 
Lightweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
fonzy wrote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ito pang miss universe ng talaga

nyahaha!

the girlaloo on the left can make it to next year's ms. universe :lol: :lol:

tao po.....yan po ba mukha ni el clits cute naman....kaya pla di pumasok sa Miss U.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:19 am 
Welterweight

AAU wrote:
Closer Look:

Miss Philippines

Typical filipina with her legs wide open, all in a days work hahahha

Miss Mexico

now that's a conservative pose.. very natural and classy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:24 am 
Heavyweight

^A dimwit is trying to insult our women. :finger:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:50 am 
Heavyweight

I did not watch the pageant, but I heard that lutong macau, home court advantage.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:55 am 
Light Heavyweight

MexicansRwarriors wrote:
AAU wrote:
Closer Look:

Miss Philippines

Miss Mexico

CHINGA TU MADRE CABRON ! ! !...

CALLE REVOLUTION 24/7...365...TELL YOUR MAMA TO SHAVE NEXT TIME...

DISPENSA ME MI CUMPADRE Y CUMADRE Y AMIGOS EN AMIGAS MEJICANO IF YOU READ THIS...I KNOW YOU ARE MUCH MUCH CLASSIER THAN THIS HIJO DE PUTA ...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:58 am 
Featherweight

[quote="MexicansRwarriors"][quote="AAU"]Closer Look:

Miss Philippines

[size=150]Typical filipina with her legs wide open, all in a days work hahahha[/size

what's cobra walk for nothing if she wont portray the cobra pose....seems looking for a big bite :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 am 
Welterweight

ninong-quatro katorse wrote:
MexicansRwarriors wrote:
AAU wrote:
Closer Look:

Miss Philippines

Miss Mexico

CHINGA TU MADRE CABRON ! ! !...

CALLE REVOLUTION 24/7...365...TELL YOUR MAMA TO SHAVE NEXT TIME...

DISPENSA ME MI CUMPADRE Y CUMADRE Y AMIGOS EN AMIGAS MEJICANO IF YOU READ THIS...I KNOW YOU ARE MUCH MUCH CLASSIER THAN THIS HIJO DE PUTA ...

Ahahahahhahah I didn't think it would get to you but it's so much funnier that it does! Besides Im speaking the truth, the Pinas is known for 1. Mail-order brides (it's now internet btw) , people wiping their *** with their hand (gross btw, gheez pick up a rock or a leaf or something) , child prostitution and gloria macapagal arroyo. hahahahah , it's the truth , look it up. obviously there's some good , like pacman's makeout session with the canvas, nice resorts, san miguel beer( which tastes just like modelo , weird. ) and jerkoff massage parlors.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:08 am 
Featherweight

^

just wonder how btw you clean ur manholes if you dont do it with water after a tissue i must say that you people are one the most dirtiest among animals if you dont wash it with water afterwards,people around you doesnt know that your manholes arent clean and as stnky as hell,we pinoys bath 1-2 times daily,i dont know how many times you go to the bathroom a year,but many say you take a bath once a week and worst a month is that true?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:23 am 
Heavyweight

MexicansRwarriors wrote:
Ahahahahhahah I didn't think it would get to you but it's so much funnier that it does! Besides Im speaking the truth, the Pinas is known for 1. Mail-order brides (it's now internet btw) , people wiping their *** with their hand (gross btw, gheez pick up a rock or a leaf or something) , child prostitution and gloria macapagal arroyo. hahahahah , it's the truth , look it up. obviously there's some good , like pacman's makeout session with the canvas, nice resorts, san miguel beer( which tastes just like modelo , weird. ) and jerkoff massage parlors.

Prostitution in Mexico

A street prostitute in Zona Norte, Tijuana.
Prostitution in Mexico is legal, but the laws vary by state. 18 of the 32 states of Mexico regulate prostitution.[1] Prostitution involving minors under 18 is illegal, but such activities are common and represent a serious problem.[2] Some Mexican cities have enacted tolerance zones which allow regulated prostitution and function as red light districts. In most parts of the country pimping is illegal. The government provides shelter for former prostitutes.

Child prostitution

Child prostitution is a problem in the country and Mexico is a destination for paedophiles who engage in child sex tourism. Mexico is one of the leading hotspots of child sexual exploitation, along with Thailand, Cambodia, Colombia, India, and Brazil.[4]

A study by UNICEF Mexico and the DIF/National System for Integral Family Development estimated that more than 16,000 children in Mexico were involved in prostitution in June 2000.[5] A 2004 study by researcher Elena Azaola estimated that some 17,000 children under the age of 18 are victims of the sex trade in Mexico;[6] the State System of Integral Family Development (DIF) reported that more than 20,000 minors were victims of child prostitution in Mexico in 2005, an increase since the year 2000.[7]

Out of Mexico City’s 13,000 street children, 95% have had at least one sexual encounter with an adult (many of them through prostitution).[4] In the impoverished southern state of Chiapas, children are sold for $100 to $200 dollars, according to human rights groups. Chiapas is considered one of the worst places in the world in terms of child prostitution.[4] Poverty forces many rural children, with or without their families, to migrate to urban cities to seek out employment, some of them also migrate across the border to the US. These children have little or no parental supervision and many are lured into the sex industry or abducted by child trafficking gangs.

Child sex tourism is most prevalent in the northern border area and in resort areas. The cities where child sexual abuse occurs most frequently are Tijuana, Acapulco, Cancún and Guadalajara. The US-Mexican border is one of the main centers for child sex tourism. Children are sexually exploited through networks involving foreigners, military, police, government and business officials.

Human trafficking

Mexico is a source, transit, and destination country for persons trafficked for the purposes of commercial sexual exploitation. Poverty, corruption and the violent drug war have contributed to the proliferation of sexual slavery in the country; much of the sex business is controlled by criminal gangs. Groups considered most vulnerable to human trafficking include women and children, indigenous persons, and undocumented migrants.[9]

Young female migrants recounted being robbed, beaten, and raped by members of criminal gangs and then forced to work in table dance bars or as prostitutes under threat of further harm to them or their families.[10] The majority of non-Mexican trafficking victims come from Central America; lesser numbers come from Brazil, Cuba, Ecuador, China, Taiwan, South Korea, India, Argentina, and Eastern European countries. Victims are also trafficked to the United States.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:35 am 
Cruiserweight

Hanggang dito umabot pa rin ang phil vs mex rivarly.... :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:36 am 
Heavyweight

MexicansRwarriors wrote:
AAU wrote:
Closer Look:

Miss Philippines

Miss Mexico

Mexi, Lets meet in the boarder then bring me to Tijuana and lets taste cheap chick over there :)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:45 am 
Featherweight

letsee mexi

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next