Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:00 am 
Welterweight

Only insane people believe on that prediction...

The only doomsday for everyone is when his time here on earth end and that is DEATH...

PACMAN the "DESTROYER"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:17 am 
Light Heavyweight

http://earthsky.org/human-world/kathryn ... QgodYn0A5w

time

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:18 am 
Light Heavyweight

jhoelchua85 wrote:
ive watched this video earlier-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4prGJf4Nw pls share your thoughts..

hindi totoo yan bro, gusto mo pustahan pag nagunaw ang mundo sa 12/21/12 bigyan kita 10k pag hindi bigyan mo ko 10k?

trans: wanna bet bro? if the world will end 12/21/12 ill give you 10k but if not give me 10k

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by froilan34 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:20 am 
Light Heavyweight

End of the world does not happen in a single day. That's impossible. Human species will be wipe out from the surface of the earth but the world will still be there at least for the next 6 billion years. The end of human specie is more appropriate and it started when we started killing each other. we started with stones and swords. now we have nuclear and chemical bombs to assure mass extermination of our own. on december 21, 2012 it is the birthday of our neighbor. come and celebrate with us. :lol:

“You all think I’m scared, I’m a coward? Well guess what? I’m a rich, scared coward. I’m a rich coward,”

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:50 am 
Heavyweight

JCOOL2329 wrote:
We should be getting some warning signs from NASA, geologist and other scientist from this pending doomsday event.....but none so far ....don't bet on it.

a few days ago, I saw something posted on reddit,a link to a science website, that there was a decent sized space rock/asteroid that passed near earth. The size that can cause damage to a state, iirc.It passed by between the earth and moon. It was only detected 2 days before passing near earth. It was a surprise discovery with only 2 days before passing. Fortunately, it only 'passed by' the earth. lol

but let me clear, im not a believer of the doomsday dec 21 prophesy. Im just telling that there are surprises every now and then in space.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:05 am 
Light Heavyweight

there's no mass destruction or end of our civilization. i still believe each person has it's own destiny.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:07 am 
Cruiserweight

froilan34 wrote:
jhoelchua85 wrote:
ive watched this video earlier-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM4prGJf4Nw pls share your thoughts..

hindi totoo yan bro, gusto mo pustahan pag nagunaw ang mundo sa 12/21/12 bigyan kita 10k pag hindi bigyan mo ko 10k?

trans: wanna bet bro? if the world will end 12/21/12 ill give you 10k but if not give me 10k

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ang daya mo naman. para fair sa kanya daanin nyo na lang sa toss coin na cara y crus. Pag cara panalo ka pag crus talo siya.! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:32 am 
Middleweight

i dont wanna bet.coz i dont believe in this crazy predictions...only God knows when,i just post it for the sake of some,who believes and got worried that the end will come very soon...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:36 am 
Heavyweight

So many antichrist the END of the World is a possibility .

its time to be Born Again :)

NO TO RH BILL

History will tell that 19 Senators, 188 congressmen,the PNOY government conspired to commit this devious act of Bribery by removing CJ Corona from office. I now realize that his only management skill is that of bribing to get his way.- By Ricardo Saludo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:38 am 
Heavyweight

No one knows even Nostradamus. I'll wake up again on Saturday and cook our breakfast.
Merry Christmas na lang sa lahat.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:50 am 
Heavyweight

To many Pacfans, last Dec.8, 2012 was already the end of the world.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:52 am 
Middleweight

moneyfacyo wrote:
No one knows even Nostradamus. I'll wake up again on Saturday and cook our breakfast.
Merry Christmas na lang sa lahat.
---MERRY CHRISTMAS DIN :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:17 pm 
Cruiserweight

:lol: :lol:
weward wrote:
JCOOL2329 wrote:
We should be getting some warning signs from NASA, geologist and other scientist from this pending doomsday event.....but none so far ....don't bet on it.

a few days ago, I saw something posted on reddit,a link to a science website, that there was a decent sized space rock/asteroid that passed near earth. The size that can cause damage to a state, iirc.It passed by between the earth and moon. It was only detected 2 days before passing near earth. It was a surprise discovery with only 2 days before passing. Fortunately, it only 'passed by' the earth. lol

but let me clear, im not a believer of the doomsday dec 21 prophesy. Im just telling that there are surprises every now and then in space.

anong komiks mo nabasa yan? :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:40 pm 
Heavyweight

jhoelchua85 wrote:

my wife just reminded me that tomorrow is 12/21/12. my question is, do we get destroyed first because of the timezone? or we wait until it's 12/21/12 in the US before getting burninated? but seriously, i don't know if it ends tomorrow. am i worried? no, it's just the way i am. there's no sense overthinking or overworrying about thinks we cannot control. don't be scared to die, be scared of not living :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:46 pm 
Middleweight

for many months now, there are gold-silver buying in hotels in metro manila. these are american-canadian people. why are they desperate in buying things having gold-silver?

do they know something in the future about financial crisis?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next