Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 5684
Location: Bansang Kanluran
Lets pray for the people of Oklahoma.

_________________
"There's no hope in dope,so stay away from prohibited drugs. Get into the sports instead it's your best bet and be a sure winner" - Robert 'Sonny" Jaworski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 am
Posts: 494
batang kamuning wrote:
Lets pray for the people of Oklahoma.



...very scary sightings out there... :( God bless Oklahoma City..

_________________
Megan Lynne Young is the Miss World of my time.. who's yours?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:01 am 
Online
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:06 pm
Posts: 7204
Location: Here There & Everywhere
What happened? Just woke up. 8)

_________________
Aah! Mamma Mia!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:04 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 am
Posts: 494
10cc wrote:
What happened? Just woke up. 8)



... TORNADO baby...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22604251
http://philboxing.com/news/columns.php?aid=12&id=83608

_________________
Megan Lynne Young is the Miss World of my time.. who's yours?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:23 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 4:46 pm
Posts: 13393
Location: acapulco
13 days after the announcement of pacquiao-rios match :shock:
:biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:10 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:30 pm
Posts: 2824
I really don't know if i will blame the US Pres.

to this tragedy

for allowing same sex marriage just to catched the heart of the 3rd sex ?

for God hate it Romans 1:26-29
_________________________________________

Rom 1:26 Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts.
Rom 1:27 In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.
Rom 1:28 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.
Rom 1:29 They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip

Nah 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nah 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
Nah 1:4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
Nah 1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Nah 1:6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
Nah 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nah 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
Nah 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22604251


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 am 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:45 am
Posts: 494
el critico wrote:
13 days after the announcement of pacquiao-rios match :shock:
:biglaugh:


... now the bad omen caused by a Pacquiao fight not only occur in the pinas but going global... scary :(

_________________
Megan Lynne Young is the Miss World of my time.. who's yours?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:26 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:38 am
Posts: 5809
Location: PALIKURAN
my sympathy for all the victims of this tragedy :(

_________________
the more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:35 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:19 pm
Posts: 2320
Oklahoma, you're OK! We've got you covered.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 5:02 am
Posts: 5684
Location: Bansang Kanluran
el critico wrote:
13 days after the announcement of pacquiao-rios match :shock:
:biglaugh:

:( it's ok to be shocked but laughing is not good

_________________
"There's no hope in dope,so stay away from prohibited drugs. Get into the sports instead it's your best bet and be a sure winner" - Robert 'Sonny" Jaworski


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:28 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:58 pm
Posts: 2775
Location: Konohagakure
Sir Benjamin wrote:
I really don't know if i will blame the US Pres.

to this tragedy

for allowing same sex marriage just to catched the heart of the 3rd sex ?

for God hate it Romans 1:26-29
_________________________________________

Rom 1:26 Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts.
Rom 1:27 In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.
Rom 1:28 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.
Rom 1:29 They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip

Nah 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nah 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
Nah 1:4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
Nah 1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Nah 1:6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
Nah 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nah 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
Nah 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22604251



:shock:

the Nazi killed millions of Jews during the holocaust.. I think that's worse compared to same sex marriage...
Did they get hit with tornadoes? How are the German's doing right now? Quite progressive, right?

there are so many immoral people around the world.. killers, rapists, robbers, etc.. Even Ted Bundy was able to walk around for years without getting hit with a tornado... and out of those, only those fags who want to get married and be left alone are being punished... this medieval way of thinking is just absurd...

_________________
Being a non-retard Pacfan in Pacland is like being sober among ridiculously drunk people...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:46 am
Posts: 2424
Location: Bay Area
Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Sir Benjamin wrote:
I really don't know if i will blame the US Pres.

to this tragedy

for allowing same sex marriage just to catched the heart of the 3rd sex ?

for God hate it Romans 1:26-29
_________________________________________

Rom 1:26 Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts.
Rom 1:27 In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.
Rom 1:28 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.
Rom 1:29 They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip

Nah 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nah 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
Nah 1:4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
Nah 1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Nah 1:6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
Nah 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nah 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
Nah 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22604251



:shock:

the Nazi killed millions of Jews during the holocaust.. I think that's worse compared to same sex marriage...
Did they get hit with tornadoes? How are the German's doing right now? Quite progressive, right?

there are so many immoral people around the world.. killers, rapists, robbers, etc.. Even Ted Bundy was able to walk around for years without getting hit with a tornado... and out of those, only those fags who want to get married and be left alone are being punished... this medieval way of thinking is just absurd...


Absolutely, that's simply, backward, medieval thinking. A tornado hits Oklahoma and same-sex marriage is to be blamed??? hahahahaha What's to blame for typhoons hitting the Philippines every year?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:16 am
Posts: 1731
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IorZrvcReI


Last edited by Gavino Ang on Fri May 24, 2013 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:27 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:20 pm
Posts: 2327
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
el critico wrote:
13 days after the announcement of pacquiao-rios match :shock:
:biglaugh:


Not a laughing matter EC. Show some class.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group