Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:04 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:26 am 
Heavyweight

Lets pray for the people of Oklahoma.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:45 am 
Welterweight

batang kamuning wrote:
Lets pray for the people of Oklahoma.

...very scary sightings out there... :( God bless Oklahoma City..

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:01 am 
Heavyweight

What happened? Just woke up. 8)

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:04 am 
Welterweight

10cc wrote:
What happened? Just woke up. 8)

... TORNADO baby...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22604251
http://philboxing.com/news/columns.php?aid=12&id=83608

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 10:23 am 
Heavyweight

13 days after the announcement of pacquiao-rios match :shock:
:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:10 am 
Cruiserweight

I really don't know if i will blame the US Pres.

to this tragedy

for allowing same sex marriage just to catched the heart of the 3rd sex ?

for God hate it Romans 1:26-29

Rom 1:26 Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts.
Rom 1:27 In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.
Rom 1:28 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.
Rom 1:29 They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip

Nah 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nah 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
Nah 1:4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
Nah 1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Nah 1:6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
Nah 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nah 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
Nah 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:19 am 
Welterweight

el critico wrote:

... now the bad omen caused by a Pacquiao fight not only occur in the pinas but going global... scary :(

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:26 am 
Heavyweight

my sympathy for all the victims of this tragedy :(

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:35 am 
Cruiserweight

Oklahoma, you're OK! We've got you covered.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:39 am 
Heavyweight

el critico wrote:

:( it's ok to be shocked but laughing is not good

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:28 am 
Cruiserweight

Sir Benjamin wrote:

to this tragedy

Rom 1:26 Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts.
Rom 1:27 In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other. Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.
Rom 1:28 Because those people refuse to keep in mind the true knowledge about God, he has given them over to corrupted minds, so that they do the things that they should not do.
Rom 1:29 They are filled with all kinds of wickedness, evil, greed, and vice; they are full of jealousy, murder, fighting, deceit, and malice. They gossip

Nah 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
Nah 1:3 The LORD is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the LORD hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
Nah 1:4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
Nah 1:5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
Nah 1:6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
Nah 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nah 1:8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
Nah 1:9 What do ye imagine against the LORD? he will make an utter end: affliction shall not rise up the second time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:shock:

the Nazi killed millions of Jews during the holocaust.. I think that's worse compared to same sex marriage...
Did they get hit with tornadoes? How are the German's doing right now? Quite progressive, right?

there are so many immoral people around the world.. killers, rapists, robbers, etc.. Even Ted Bundy was able to walk around for years without getting hit with a tornado... and out of those, only those fags who want to get married and be left alone are being punished... this medieval way of thinking is just absurd...

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:24 am 
Cruiserweight

Uchiha_Nivri wrote:
Sir Benjamin wrote:

to this tragedy

:shock:

the Nazi killed millions of Jews during the holocaust.. I think that's worse compared to same sex marriage...
Did they get hit with tornadoes? How are the German's doing right now? Quite progressive, right?

there are so many immoral people around the world.. killers, rapists, robbers, etc.. Even Ted Bundy was able to walk around for years without getting hit with a tornado... and out of those, only those fags who want to get married and be left alone are being punished... this medieval way of thinking is just absurd...

Absolutely, that's simply, backward, medieval thinking. A tornado hits Oklahoma and same-sex marriage is to be blamed??? hahahahaha What's to blame for typhoons hitting the Philippines every year?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:26 am 
Light Heavyweight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IorZrvcReI

Last edited by Gavino Ang on Fri May 24, 2013 11:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:27 am 
Cruiserweight

el critico wrote:

Not a laughing matter EC. Show some class.