Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:42 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:34 pm 
Heavyweight

DigitalDevil wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
Sinisi pa ang religion, pinaglalaruan lang ng lider ng mga bansa, kung baka part ng negosyo yan, pera pera lang yan. :D

how do you know this?

If there's no war, there's no sales(weapons). see, powerful nations can eradicate those terrorist if they want. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:42 pm 
Middleweight

pilyo2bay wrote:
DigitalDevil wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
Sinisi pa ang religion, pinaglalaruan lang ng lider ng mga bansa, kung baka part ng negosyo yan, pera pera lang yan. :D

how do you know this?

If there's no war, there's no sales(weapons). see, powerful nations can eradicate those terrorist if they want. :lol:

It seems you are happy about these nations going all out war against these terrorists. How about the innocent people caught in between?
It seems funny to you but there is no winner in war my friend... :(

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:59 pm 
Heavyweight

DigitalDevil wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:

It seems you are happy about these nations going all out war against these terrorists. How about the innocent people caught in between?

And making an accusation to religion isn't funny for you? How come? people inside the religion are always praying for peace. Don't you know that islam countries are also not exempted from the attack of these ISIS group? :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:08 pm 
Heavyweight

pilyo2bay wrote:

Ganyan talaga pag mejo kulang sa pag iisip ng tama. Lalo na pag nakikita nila na masya ang ibang tao sa sprituality nila..sila naman napupuno ng hinanakit at sama ng loob. Gusto nila may karamay sa misery nila. Hahahahaha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:11 pm 
Heavyweight

Ika nga nila...misery loves company. Hahahahaha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:38 pm 
Middleweight

pilyo2bay wrote:
DigitalDevil wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:

And making an accusation to religion isn't funny for you? How come? people inside the religion are always praying for peace. Don't you know that islam countries are also not exempted from the attack of these ISIS group? :D

If you read the bible and the quran, it is god telling people to kill in the name of religion, can you explain why?
And who is making accusation about religion and laughing about it? How do you know that they are always praying for peace? Are you certain about that?
And finally I do know that "Muslim" countries are not exempted from attacks because I'm in KSA like you...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:41 pm 
Heavyweight

Pachech up din pag may time kayo brad. Baka tumor na sa alipunga yan.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:52 pm 
Heavyweight

DigitalDevil wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
DigitalDevil wrote:

If you read the bible and the quran, it is god telling people to kill in the name of religion, can you explain why?
And who is making accusation about religion and laughing about it? How do you know that they are always praying for peace? Are you certain about that?
And finally I do know that "Muslim" countries are not exempted from attacks because I'm in KSA like you...

Ok. Magbasa basa ka rin ng news. :D

The Qatif and Dammam mosque bombings occurred on 22 and 29 May 2015. On Friday May 22, a suicide bomber attacked the Shia "Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib Mosque" situated in Qudeih village of Qatif city in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria claimed responsibility for the blast, which killed at least 21 people. The event is the second deadly attack against Shia in six months.[1][2][3][4][5]

Saudi Minister of Health Khaled Al-Falih, accompanied by senior health officials, visited the injured persons who were hospitalized in the Qatif Central Hospital. The Minister instructed the hospital management to provide the best treatment to those injured in the attack at Al-Qudaih’s Ali Bin Abi Talib Mosque during the Friday prayer on 22 May 2015 in which 21 worshippers lost their lives and 88 people were injured. Al-Falih prayed for speedy recovery of the wounded persons and conveyed condolences on behalf of King Salman, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, to the family members of those killed in the blast.

Hindi naman ciguro yan religion against religion, marami pa pati sa Kuwait. :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:07 pm 
Middleweight

And making an accusation to religion isn't funny for you? How come? people inside the religion are always praying for peace. Don't you know that islam countries are also not exempted from the attack of these ISIS group? :D[/quote]

And finally I do know that "Muslim" countries are not exempted from attacks because I'm in KSA like you...[/quote]

Ok. Magbasa basa ka rin ng news. :D

The Qatif and Dammam mosque bombings occurred on 22 and 29 May 2015. On Friday May 22, a suicide bomber attacked the Shia "Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib Mosque" situated in Qudeih village of Qatif city in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria claimed responsibility for the blast, which killed at least 21 people. The event is the second deadly attack against Shia in six months.[1][2][3][4][5]

Saudi Minister of Health Khaled Al-Falih, accompanied by senior health officials, visited the injured persons who were hospitalized in the Qatif Central Hospital. The Minister instructed the hospital management to provide the best treatment to those injured in the attack at Al-Qudaih’s Ali Bin Abi Talib Mosque during the Friday prayer on 22 May 2015 in which 21 worshippers lost their lives and 88 people were injured. Al-Falih prayed for speedy recovery of the wounded persons and conveyed condolences on behalf of King Salman, the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, to the family members of those killed in the blast.

Hindi naman ciguro yan religion against religion, marami pa pati sa Kuwait. :)[/quote]

I just told you I'm in KSA that's why I know these news.
Why do you think you know better than me?
Alam mo naman na matagal ng hinde magkasundo and mga "110" at "220" dito sa saudi...

Anyhow whatever the reasons for these killings by the ISIS I think part of it is due to religion... kalas...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:31 pm 
Heavyweight

Best example was the Edsa revolution, brothers and sisters from different sects were gathered in the streets to prevent war because they love peace not killings. I don't think that religious leaders will teach their members to kill.:D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:40 pm 
Heavyweight

DigitalDevil wrote:
pilyo2bay wrote:
DigitalDevil wrote:

Very simple, just don't read the bible and don't read the Quran so that you can have a good sleep always. :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Gamby Sucaldito wrote:

But we don't want misery. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 9:42 pm 
Heavyweight

pilyo2bay wrote:
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:

But we don't want misery. :lol: :lol:

Yang mga taong puno ng hinanakit at bitterness bro... loves nila yan hahaha

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:09 am 
Heavyweight

So much for the dumb conspiracy theories about the attacks in Paris .
ISIS claimed it and are paying for it now.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:19 am 
Heavyweight

So much for the dumb conspiracy theories about the attacks in Paris .
ISIS claimed it and are paying for it now.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next