Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:00 am 
Heavyweight

Blame the Jews for 9-11 is next in the agenda .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:06 am 
Heavyweight

tagacapitolio wrote:
Blame it to Abnoy and the BBL! simply lang yan where the axe should fall....

putsa akala ko blame si Pacquioa! ganyan kc lagi buka ng bibig mo :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:19 am 
Cruiserweight

Very typical of sheeples. They cannot comprehend beyond the word "terrorist" as fed to them by the MSM. They have no clue as to who are the entities behind these so called "terrorism", either due to laziness to research on their own or just oblivious to the underlying clues/evidence and take whatever the MSM feeds them. To them, one word is enough to justify eradicating people of a certain class, belief system, ideology, etc. without batting an eye. Sheer ignorance!

Muslims, you say? Let's kill them all. Crazy people you say? Let's kill all the patients in mental institutions and all people diagnosed as such. While you're at it, sheeples, why don't you kill all the christians too as they have the worst track record in history as far as atrocities against humanity is concerned...or are y'all just in denial about this fact because it happens to be a belief system that you have chosen to associate with. See how stupid and ignorant y'all sound like? Witch hunt anyone? Lynch mob anyone?

Other than what the MSM has been reporting (that muslims are responsible for the recent attacks in Paris), please post conclusive evidence that it is the case instead of you "yahoos" readily believing the MSM reports as fact.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:25 am 
Heavyweight

Very typical of someone who is stuck in his own insecurity b/c the people he affiliates with are religious lunatics.
Gotta blame everyone else.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:25 am 
Cruiserweight

JoeyInCali wrote:

I'm glad that you finally did some homework and put you on the right track as a result. The role/influence of the Zionist cabal in geopolitics is the right track to follow among others.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:31 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

I'm glad that you finally did some homework and put you on the right track as a result. The role/influence of the Zionist cabal in geopolitics is the right track to follow among others.

Ding ,ding, ding .
Now, it's easy to tell what you are.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:35 am 
Welterweight

JoeyInCali wrote:

Why would you blame the JEWS you should be praying for the JEWS AND ARABS as a believer in JESUS CHRIST according to his New Testament Teachings!! :shock:

Last edited by CanadianMan on Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:37 am 
Heavyweight

batang kamuning wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
Blame it to Abnoy and the BBL! simply lang yan where the axe should fall....

putsa akala ko blame si Pacquioa! ganyan kc lagi buka ng bibig mo :lol:

Wrong login si Capitolio... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:44 am 
Cruiserweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Very typical of someone who is stuck in his own insecurity b/c the people he affiliates with are religious lunatics.

Not every person are religious lunatics. I, for example, don't patronize and have no affiliation to any of the popular belief systems of the world so I cannot be a religious lunatic (read: religious zealot) and therefore see these issues independently with no prejudice whatsoever.

That said, religious lunacy (religious zealotism) is not exclusive to muslims (or to any belief system for that matter) as you've alluded. Here's an example (in addition to the batshit crazy atrocities to humanity throughout history committed by christians; again, don't be in denial about this):

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:48 am 
Cruiserweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

Ding ,ding, ding .
Now, it's easy to tell what you are.

Well, I already knew what your are and what you're not.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:57 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

Not every person are religious lunatics. I, for example, don't patronize and have no affiliation to any of the popular belief systems of the world so I cannot be a religious lunatic (read: religious zealot) and therefore see these issues independently with no prejudice whatsoever.

That said, religious lunacy (religious zealotism) is not exclusive to muslims (or to any belief system for that matter) as you've alluded. Here's an example (in addition to the batshit crazy atrocities to humanity throughout history committed by christians; again, don't be in denial about this):

matindi din yang snake salvation na yan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
alam ko natsugi na yung founder nyan dahil sa tuklaw?

hindi ba pwedeng utuin ang mga isis na yan na mapunta sila sa paraiso pag nagpatuklaw sila? :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:58 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:

They're loonies and I don't defend them.
Unlike you and your loonies.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:15 am 
Light Heavyweight

Magkaron ka lang ng abnoy na pangulo frightening na
hihihi

:biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:19 am 
Welterweight

kamiyaw wrote:

Magkaron ka lang ng abnoy na pangulo frightening na
hihihi

:biglaugh:

Population of China is 2015 1,401,586,609 Billion!! Deport all the chinese!! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:26 am 
Cruiserweight

It's a shame that people on here who claim to know about religion or belief systems and the variety of philosophies behind each one of them has no clue at all. They seem to pigeonhole each group as one people in one fell swoop. They use the word jews with abandon without even knowing what it means and generalize it like they generalize muslims (but they never generalize christians and I wonder about that). Nevertheless, they speak of these words as if they are experts on them.

Do they even realize the differences between jews, israelis, zionists, orthodox jews, reformed jews, hacidic jews, sephardic jews and ashkenazi jews? Do they know the differences between the torah, talmud, tanakh and the hebrew bible and which group uses them or adheres to? Heck, I don't even have a "dog in this fight" yet I'm certain that I know more about these subjects than these sheeple yahoos on here who prop themselves up as knowledgeable religious believers?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next