Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:43 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:35 am 
Cruiserweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Very typical of someone who is stuck in his own insecurity b/c the people he affiliates with are religious lunatics.
Gotta blame everyone else.

Not every person are religious lunatics. I, for example, don't patronize and have no affiliation to any of the popular belief systems of the world so I cannot be a religious lunatic (read: religious zealot) and therefore see these issues independently with no prejudice whatsoever.

That said, religious lunacy (religious zealotism) is not exclusive to muslims (or to any belief system for that matter) as you've alluded. Here's an example (in addition to the batshit crazy atrocities to humanity throughout history committed by christians; again, don't be in denial about this):

They're loonies and I don't defend them.
Unlike you and your loonies.

You just contradicted yourself and this reply of yours is a non sequitur and a sign of exasperation and I'm sorry for saying so but it is too obvious to ignore.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:46 am 
Heavyweight

hendrix009 wrote:
No need to accuse all Muslims, I have Muslim friends but I notice their long robes including the one over the head covering the face are security threats. The terrorists could have easily hide long arms in those robes. This is specially dangerous if the suicide bomber is a woman.

agree!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:16 am 
Cruiserweight

CanadianMan wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Here. Just in case a simple and very basic search is alien to sheeples:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Be very cautious about WIKIPEDIA, some stuff written on WIKIPEDIA can be FULL OF LIES!! :shock:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/wikipedi ... an08.shtml

Well, how do you know that the link you posted is not a propaganda in itself to discredit Wikipedia just like how the establishment puts out spins to disparage entities (WikiLeaks, Edward Snowden, Bitcoin, etc.) that threaten their age-old monopolistic power structure and control over the people?

Wikipedia is not perfect but inaccuracies are continually updated, edited and corrected by participants around the world since it's an open source platform. Nevertheless, the false flag events mentioned in it are now part of history. If you come across sources that refutes them, please post it here for our education.

The question is which/who do you trust more? The "centralized", corrupt and secretive establishments/governments that controls MSMs or an open source platform like Wikipedia or WikiLeaks or alternative media (thank goodness for the open platform called the internet)? Centralized Napster or BitTorrent? Gmail or Tutanota? Default phone/texting or Skype app on your device or Signal?...and so on and so forth.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:29 am 
Welterweight

kulukuy wrote:
CanadianMan wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Here. Just in case a simple and very basic search is alien to sheeples:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag

Be very cautious about WIKIPEDIA, some stuff written on WIKIPEDIA can be FULL OF LIES!! :shock:

Well, how do you know that the link you posted is not a propaganda in itself to discredit Wikipedia just like how the establishment puts out spins to disparage entities (WikiLeaks, Edward Snowden, Bitcoin, etc.) that threaten their age-old monopolistic power structure and control over the people?

Wikipedia is not perfect but inaccuracies are continually updated, edited and corrected by participants around the world since it's an open source platform. Nevertheless, the false flag events mentioned in it are now part of history. If you come across sources that refutes them, please post it here for our education.

The question is which/who do you trust more? The "centralized", corrupt and secretive establishments/governments that controls MSMs or an open source platform like Wikipedia or WikiLeaks or alternative media (thank goodness for the open platform called the internet)? Centralized Napster or BitTorrent? Gmail or Tutanota? Default phone/texting or Skype app on your device or Signal?...and so on and so forth.

you sound like a communist, cause the communist dont care :lol:

Last edited by CanadianMan on Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:30 am 
Middleweight

All nation should be unite to eliminate this extremist group like ISIS ISIL Al-Qaeda etc. Innocent muslim were always blame because of those $tupid extremist for ruining their religion. :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:43 am 
Cruiserweight

CanadianMan wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
CanadianMan wrote:

you sound like a communist, cause the communist dont care :lol:

Hmmm...another one of those non sequitur reply. Perhaps I'm too dense to understand it. Could you please elaborate on it in plain English? But then again, perhaps you just don't understand the concept of open source or open platform and since you mentioned communist, communism is as centralized a establishment as they come...or you just didn't understand the concept of communism at all.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:45 am 
Cruiserweight

ragnarok wrote:
All nation should be unite to eliminate this extremist group like ISIS ISIL Al-Qaeda etc. Innocent muslim were always blame because of those $tupid extremist for ruining their religion. :evil:

but more moderate Muslims need to condemn the extremists actions. Islam needs a reform and it has to start from within.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:03 am 
Heavyweight

hatapanghatao wrote:
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
sana mamatay na lang lahat ng mga terrorista. as in ngayon din mismo malagutan ng hininga hanggang sa mga anak nila na na-radicalized na. mga hindot.

the middle east is on fire for forever. this must be realized and addressed by westerners perceived to be the problem by the insurgents. them pissed-off people are now coming to avenge what has happened and is happening in their region for a long, long time. don't know how to address that but it would take gargantuan effort to arrive into a solution. of course, more killings will take place first before real solution is taken into consideration. if that is the root cause of the paris bloodbath, then there's the rub. it's not easy to pay small debt. how much more a big one. peace would be farther down the road should arrogance be included in dealing with revenge attacks.

i think the world should be divided into territories. muslims (sunnis and shiites), christians (and so many of its other sub-religions), buddhists, demoracy advocates, communist advocates, etc. should have their own territories and not crossover to other places not theirs so they could brag to their heart's content how right they were in their beliefs. this way peace would be possible. no "i'm right, you're wrong so change and join me" argument.

or they can reside and enjoy things available on territories not theirs but maintain a closed mouth.

I agree nobody in the west cares about what's happening in the middle east. But as soon as it happens in the WEST, it's all over the news. Truth is what happens in France happens in the middle 30 times as bad, triple, quadruple the body counts. They're pissed at the west and understandable.

Come on people America and the coalition funked up they stirred a bee hive in the Middle East and they reap what they propagated. Americans funds these guys from the start. Let me tell you i hate ISIS but if i put myself in their shoes being bombed and seeing my family wiped out.

I have two choices take it or fight back!!

Last edited by Numero uno on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:07 am 
Cruiserweight

ragnarok wrote:

One really needs to do some research beyond the names of these entities and their current activities and understand their roots and how they came to be.

How about looking into who initially armed these groups (ISIS, al-Qaeda, Taliban, etc.) before they became what they are nowadays? Look into who gains if the ISIS group dethrones the legitimate leadership of Syria just like the real reason why they got rid of Saddam and Muammar (read: assassinated). Look into the real reason why Russia bombed the puck out of ISIS and flipping the proverbial bird towards the US...and so on and so forth. A little understanding of the recent geopolitics would help in understand it to a certain extent. Don't just take these deplorable events at face value. Dig deeper.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
ragnarok wrote:

One really needs to do some research beyond the names of these entities and their current activities and understand their roots and how they came to be.

How about looking into who initially armed these groups (ISIS, al-Qaeda, Taliban, etc.) before they became what they are nowadays? Look into who gains if the ISIS group dethrones the legitimate leadership of Syria just like the real reason why they got rid of Saddam and Muammar (read: assassinated). Look into the real reason why Russia bombed the puck out of ISIS and flipping the proverbial bird towards the US...and so on and so forth. A little understanding of the recent geopolitics would help in understand it to a certain extent. Don't just take these deplorable events at face value. Dig deeper.

No need for any pretext, France is already deeply involved in the war against the ISIS.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:21 am 
Cruiserweight

Numero uno wrote:
hatapanghatao wrote:
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
sana mamatay na lang lahat ng mga terrorista. as in ngayon din mismo malagutan ng hininga hanggang sa mga anak nila na na-radicalized na. mga hindot.

the middle east is on fire for forever. this must be realized and addressed by westerners perceived to be the problem by the insurgents. them pissed-off people are now coming to avenge what has happened and is happening in their region for a long, long time. don't know how to address that but it would take gargantuan effort to arrive into a solution. of course, more killings will take place first before real solution is taken into consideration. if that is the root cause of the paris bloodbath, then there's the rub. it's not easy to pay small debt. how much more a big one. peace would be farther down the road should arrogance be included in dealing with revenge attacks.

i think the world should be divided into territories. muslims (sunnis and shiites), christians (and so many of its other sub-religions), buddhists, demoracy advocates, communist advocates, etc. should have their own territories and not crossover to other places not theirs so they could brag to their heart's content how right they were in their beliefs. this way peace would be possible. no "i'm right, you're wrong so change and join me" argument.

or they can reside and enjoy things available on territories not theirs but maintain a closed mouth.

I agree nobody in the west cares about what's happening in the middle east. But as soon as it happens in the WEST, it's all over the news. Truth is what happens in France happens in the middle 30 times as bad, triple, quadruple the body counts. They're pissed at the west and understandable.

Come on people America and the coalition funked up they stirred a bee hive in the Middle East and they reap what they propagated. Americans funds these guys from the start. Let me tell you i hate ISIS but if i put myself in their shoes being bombed and seeing my family wiped out.

I have two choices take it or fight back!!

ISIS have killed innocent Muslims who have done nothing to their families. They have destroyed historical sites and artifacts that had nothing to do with their families. These extremists are not just causing terror for revenge.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:21 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:

"False Flag
Summary of False Flag Operations and False Flag Terrorism

Definition of False Flag

"False flag terrorism" occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people.[u] The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy[/u]. Or as Wikipedia defines it:

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship in its own navy. Because the enemy's flag was hung instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, it was called a "false flag" attack.

9/11 Note: For those wanting to explore the possibility of 9/11 as a false flag operation, click here."...

"...Former prominent Republican U.S. Congressman and CIA official Bob Barr stated that the U.S. is close to becoming a totalitarian society and that elements in government are using fear to try to bring this about.

Republican U.S. Congressman Ron Paul stated that the government "is determined to have martial law." He also said a contrived "Gulf of Tonkin-type incident may occur to gain popular support for an attack on Iran." Former National Security Adviser Brzezinski told the Senate that a terrorist act might be carried out in the U.S. and falsely blamed on Iran to justify yet another war.

The former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration, Paul Craig Roberts, who is called the "Father of Reaganomics" and is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and Scripps Howard News Service, has said:

"Ask yourself: Would a government that has lied us into two wars and is working to lie us into an attack on Iran shrink from staging 'terrorist' attacks in order to remove opposition to its agenda?"

Retired 27-year CIA analyst Ray McGovern, who prepared and presented Presidential Daily Briefs and served as a high-level analyst for several presidents, stated that if there was another major attack in the U.S., it would lead to martial law. He went on to say:

"We have to be careful, if somebody does this kind of provocation – big violent explosions of some kind – we have to not take the word of the masters there in Washington that this was some terrorist event because it could well be a provocation allowing them, or seemingly to allow them to get what they want."

The former CIA analyst would not put it past the government to "play fast and loose" with terror alerts and warnings and even terrorist events in order to rally people behind the flag.

General Tommy Franks stated that if another terrorist attack occurs in the United States "the Constitution will likely be discarded in favor of a military form of government." Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter stated before the Iraq war started that there were no weapons of mass destruction. He is now saying that he would not rule out staged government terror by the U.S. government. And British Parliament Member George Galloway stated that "there is a very real danger" that the American government will stage a false flag terror attack in order to justify war against Iran and to gain complete control domestically. "...

http://www.wanttoknow.info/falseflag

What is there to justify, if you're already at war in the first place. It's not as if France is still sitting on the fence in this conflict.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:35 am 
Cruiserweight

Since a yahoo of a sheeple mentioned "Jews" (I'm not sure if he meant Israeli or zionist or whatever) on here, I'd like to share the following video.

The zionist-controlled MSM paints the usual picture and tells the usual story about how evil, radical and violent the Palestinians are and that how they victimize and terrorize the US taxpayer dollars-funded Israel and disrupt their way of life and their right of existence in the region. This Jewish-American lady saw it the other way around first hand:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:47 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Lifer wrote:

ISIS have killed innocent Muslims who have done nothing to their families. They have destroyed historical sites and artifacts that had nothing to do with their families. These extremists are not just causing terror for revenge.

`Terrorist, in any form, label, agenda.., are all the same.

ruthless, barbaric, murderers, rapist, savages, inhuman...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:53 am 
Cruiserweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
kulukuy wrote:

"False Flag
Summary of False Flag Operations and False Flag Terrorism

Definition of False Flag

"False flag terrorism" occurs when elements within a government stage a secret operation whereby government forces pretend to be a targeted enemy while attacking their own forces or people.[u] The attack is then falsely blamed on the enemy in order to justify going to war against that enemy[/u]. Or as Wikipedia defines it:

False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

The term comes from the old days of wooden ships, when one ship would hang the flag of its enemy before attacking another ship in its own navy. Because the enemy's flag was hung instead of the flag of the real country of the attacking ship, it was called a "false flag" attack.

9/11 Note: For those wanting to explore the possibility of 9/11 as a false flag operation, click here."...

"...Former prominent Republican U.S. Congressman and CIA official Bob Barr stated that the U.S. is close to becoming a totalitarian society and that elements in government are using fear to try to bring this about.

Republican U.S. Congressman Ron Paul stated that the government "is determined to have martial law." He also said a contrived "Gulf of Tonkin-type incident may occur to gain popular support for an attack on Iran." Former National Security Adviser Brzezinski told the Senate that a terrorist act might be carried out in the U.S. and falsely blamed on Iran to justify yet another war.

The former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan administration, Paul Craig Roberts, who is called the "Father of Reaganomics" and is a former editor and columnist for the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and Scripps Howard News Service, has said:

"Ask yourself: Would a government that has lied us into two wars and is working to lie us into an attack on Iran shrink from staging 'terrorist' attacks in order to remove opposition to its agenda?"

Retired 27-year CIA analyst Ray McGovern, who prepared and presented Presidential Daily Briefs and served as a high-level analyst for several presidents, stated that if there was another major attack in the U.S., it would lead to martial law. He went on to say:

"We have to be careful, if somebody does this kind of provocation – big violent explosions of some kind – we have to not take the word of the masters there in Washington that this was some terrorist event because it could well be a provocation allowing them, or seemingly to allow them to get what they want."

The former CIA analyst would not put it past the government to "play fast and loose" with terror alerts and warnings and even terrorist events in order to rally people behind the flag.

General Tommy Franks stated that if another terrorist attack occurs in the United States "the Constitution will likely be discarded in favor of a military form of government." Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter stated before the Iraq war started that there were no weapons of mass destruction. He is now saying that he would not rule out staged government terror by the U.S. government. And British Parliament Member George Galloway stated that "there is a very real danger" that the American government will stage a false flag terror attack in order to justify war against Iran and to gain complete control domestically. "...

http://www.wanttoknow.info/falseflag

What is there to justify, if you're already at war in the first place. It's not as if France is still sitting on the fence in this conflict.

Yet another non sequitur reply. Please elaborate and keep it in the context and within the concept of "false flag" so I can reply appropriately. Thanks.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 299 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next