Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:13 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:21 pm
Posts: 3797
http://www.rantsports.com/clubhouse/201 ... m=referral

Former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow found himself in the headlines today when reports surfaced that his girlfriend, model and former Miss USA Olivia Culpo, called it quits on their relationship. The reason? Apparently Tebow wasn’t willing to have sex with her.

Culpo and Tebow allegedly started dating in early October. However, Tebow — a devout Christian — hasn’t been shy about his desire to abstain from sex until marriage. If the reports are true, Culpo got tired of waiting.


Here’s the latest from NY Daily News:

‘He was really into her. He was sending her love letters and cute notes and professing his love for her.”

“She had to break up with him because she just couldn’t handle it. He still hits her up, but she just can’t deal with the sex thing. He’s pretty adamant about it, I guess.”

Culpo was the 2012 Miss USA and Miss Universe, and Tebow last played for the Philadelphia Eagles this past preseason but failed to make the final 53-man roster. The two allegedly met in Boston during Tebow’s stint with the New England Patriots.

Image

THIS IS A HOT DEBATE AND LETS DISCUSS AND SHARE YOUR OPINION...
BAKIT TIM , BAKIT ??
RELIGION?
OR DEPENEDE SA BABAE KUNG MAKAKATAGAL.

_________________
----------------------

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:51 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Mon May 27, 2013 1:09 pm
Posts: 1555
Respeto lang..kung yan ang paniwala ni Tim...at bakit naman pinagkandalakan nitong Olivia na di sya na dyug,kung di ba naman publicity stint.. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:05 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7962
bigyan ng pampagana yang si tebow :D

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:07 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:34 am
Posts: 203
Location: italy
This is what a man of God should be - keeping himself pure for his bride. A lot of people failed to realize that Tim puts a premium on character rather than selfish desires. Is Tim against sex? NO! Does Tim want to have sex? Absolutely! But his view on sex is firmly rooted on the principles of Christianity - that sex is only done in MARRIAGE.

Big respect for Tim!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:30 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am
Posts: 2563
Location: East of Eden
Priests tell their brainwashed flock that their deity forbids them to have sex before marriage...but priests don't believe that marriage is necessary before they could sexually molest little altar boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:49 pm 
Offline
Welterweight

Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 12:34 am
Posts: 203
Location: italy
kulukuy wrote:
Priests tell their brainwashed flock that their deity forbids them to have sex before marriage...but priests don't believe that marriage is necessary before they could sexually molest little altar boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.


Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:17 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Wtf... Mr. Tebow !

Maybe Tim doesn't want to pound her really hard .



:lol:

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40276
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
Respect for Tebow.






But damn! :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:15 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am
Posts: 2563
Location: East of Eden
savedbythebell wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Priests tell their brainwashed flock that their deity forbids them to have sex before marriage...but priests don't believe that marriage is necessary before they could sexually molest little altar boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.


Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.

...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:25 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:58 pm
Posts: 4616
Location: PACLAND city
It's hard to control oneself in the face of this......hat's off to you Tim.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:37 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Posts: 40276
Location: Short arm of chromosome 6
kulukuy wrote:
savedbythebell wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Priests tell their brainwashed flock that their deity forbids them to have sex before marriage...but priests don't believe that marriage is necessary before they could sexually molest little altar boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.


Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.

...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?

Kulukuy, it's a Christian thing ang one man's decision. If you're an atheist, then no more issues. Respect.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:39 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:43 am
Posts: 20991
Location: Patch Of Heaven
Tim Tebow must always be eating 'papaya' on his diet .

_________________
"An earthly dog of the carriage breed;
Who, having failed of the modern speed,
Now asked asylum and I was stirred
To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:49 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am
Posts: 2563
Location: East of Eden
So what's the big deal about marriage anyway? It's just one of those institutionalized tradition that has become just another revenue-making tool of the state by way of license/tax. What has it go to do with or why do we allow it to control us in exercising a natural biological urge to have consensual sex? Because some old fart of a character in a fairy tale said so?

Gandalf is a character of a very popular fairy tale book too who I like and admire. He also has long white hair and beard and have amazing mystical powers but I'm not gonna let him tell me when to fvck.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:05 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am
Posts: 2563
Location: East of Eden
genetophile wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
savedbythebell wrote:

Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.

...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?

Kulukuy, it's a Christian thing ang one man's decision. If you're an atheist, then no more issues. Respect.

If there are no issues, then why post it for discussion? We are discussing, aren't we? I hope you're not attempting/promoting censorship in an open forum just because one's views are different from yours. I'm just trying to make sense out of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:26 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 10:06 am
Posts: 27397
Location: neverland
pwede naman ipa balikbayan box yan mr tebow. heto ho address

Romy Nabas
#69 Dimakapigil Street, Kanto Tantodotodo
Butuan City

:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
why suffer to buy expensive stuffs when the best things in life are done naked?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group