Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:14 am 
Heavyweight

dyey_em-si wrote:

Hmmm

Kung kani kanino, what separates them to animals

nanghihinayang nga magwaste ng white meat...

dapat talga ang itnutugtog ang kanta ni andrew para pang pagising sa mga chicks na dapat papatol din sa swanget...

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:20 am 
Cruiserweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:

Trying to divert the issue again eh. Butt hurt , who suddenly pulled a disappearing act tsk tsk.?

Hmmm...how about I got a life outside my time here in these forums. I wouldn't mind continuing to engage in conversation with you but there's no point exchanging thoughts with someone who is so incoherent and discombobulated (a new word for you to be added to your vocabulary...Google it) in organizing his thoughts due to incorrigible fanatical mysticism. I don't get anything out of it except for occasional entertainment when I'm bored.

So what's your point in stalking me in these forums? Please spit it out once and for all so that you can sleep peacefully at night. What's eating you up?

Last edited by kulukuy on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:21 am 
Cruiserweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
Some people who try to pass themselves us intellectuals but who in truth are trying hard wannabes have to learn the
difference between their so called "critical thinking" and outright disrespect.

If they do not believe, then they have every right to do so but to be outright disrespectful of what other people hold in the highest regard should never be countenanced.

The proof is in the pudding. Some people are just intellectual types...which you are not. There's a big difference between intellectuals and fanatics. Google it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:22 am 
Heavyweight

satire ba ito?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:27 am 
Heavyweight

gambol wrote:
satire ba ito?

bihira mangyari yan sayo mang gambol... naiiwan sa balita...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:29 am 
Heavyweight

bugoyparin wrote:
gambol wrote:
satire ba ito?

nakakapagtaka lang kasi, natiis nya yung tulad ni Culpo? :shock:

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:36 am 
Heavyweight

gambol wrote:
bugoyparin wrote:
gambol wrote:
satire ba ito?

nakakapagtaka lang kasi, natiis nya yung tulad ni Culpo? :shock:

:lol:

kung sa panahon ngayon, medyo nakapagtataka nga...

lalo na kung nasa western culture ka..

at italian ba yung chick?

naku, hobby lang nila ang sex.. pampainit ng katawan...

but well, tim just prove na may ganun pa nga...

i think nikki gil e ganyan din ang pananaw... kaya iniwan si billy... di makatiis si teteng tigas...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:37 am 
Cruiserweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
genetophile wrote:
Ang iba dito masyadong apekted sa hindi pagtotnak ni Tim sa gf nya. :lol:

Ang intindihin nyo ay pagtotnak sa sarili nyong gf/asawa. Langya. :lol:

Well, it's a waste of good white meat. :mrgreen:

Pity, non - sequitur again just to save face.

Pity, the point of my remark escapes you again...as usual.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:38 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

Trying to divert the issue again eh. Butt hurt , who suddenly pulled a disappearing act tsk tsk.?

Hmmm...how about I got a life outside my time here in these forums. I wouldn't mind continuing to engage in conversation with you but there's no point exchanging thoughts with someone who is so incoherent and discombobulated (a new word for you to be added to your vocabulary...Google it) in organizing his thoughts due to incorrigible fanatical mysticism. I don't get anything out of it except for occasional entertainment when I'm bored.

So what's your point in stalking me in these forums? Please spit it out once and for all so that you can sleep peacefully at night. What's eating you up?

Oh sure you do, but not until you messed up badly. Now answer the question is Wikipedia just crazy chit chat?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:40 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:
Some people who try to pass themselves us intellectuals but who in truth are trying hard wannabes have to learn the

If they do not believe, then they have every right to do so but to be outright disrespectful of what other people hold in the highest regard should never be countenanced.

The proof is in the pudding. Some people are just intellectual types...which you are not. There's a big difference between intellectuals and fanatics. Google it.

The proof is in the pudding - true that is especially for pseudo ones like you. Now answer the question - is Wikipedia just crazy chit chat? Then let's see who really is incoherent.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:43 am 
Cruiserweight

Emmanuel53 wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

Oh sure you do, but not until you messed up badly. Now answer the question is Wikipedia just crazy chit chat?

You're incoherently blabbering again. Give it a rest, man. Perhaps consulting a shrink would do you some good. So what's eating you up?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:45 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
genetophile wrote:
Ang iba dito masyadong apekted sa hindi pagtotnak ni Tim sa gf nya. :lol:

Ang intindihin nyo ay pagtotnak sa sarili nyong gf/asawa. Langya. :lol:

Well, it's a waste of good white meat. :mrgreen:

Pity, non - sequitur again just to save face.

Quote:
Pity, the point of my remark escapes you again...as usual.

Tsk tsk , you missed the actual intent of the riposte.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:45 am 
Heavyweight

langya, may labanan pala ng inglisan dito? :shock:

asan na ba ung dalawang panglaban namin sa ganyan na sina BLitzky at Antats?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:46 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

Shots fired! Shots fired!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:49 am 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:

Quote:
You're incoherently blabbering again. Give it a rest, man. Perhaps consulting a shrink would do you some good. So what's eating you up?

What is so incoherent about the question? I'm sure everybody reading this thread knows that I quoted Wikipedia several times but then your retort implies it's crazy chit chat.
It's a simple question which begs a straightforward answer. People losing arguments resort to personal insults, that's a given. So again are you saying Wikipedia is just some crazy chit chat? Simple english , simple question answerable by a yes or no. No need to google.

Last edited by Emmanuel53 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next