Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:36 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:29 pm 
Middleweight

kulukuy wrote:
So what's the big deal about marriage anyway? It's just one of those institutionalized tradition that has become just another revenue-making tool of the state by way of license/tax. What has it go to do with or why do we allow it to control us in exercising a natural biological urge to have consensual sex? Because some old fart of a character in a fairy tale said so?

Gandalf is a character of a very popular fairy tale book too who I like and admire. He also has long white hair and beard and have amazing mystical powers but I'm not gonna let him tell me when to fvck.

this :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:30 pm 
Flyweight

kulukuy wrote:
Priests tell their brainwashed flock that their deity forbids them to have sex before marriage...but priests don't believe that marriage is necessary before they could sexually molest little altar boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.

dun ka na lang mag spam sa thread mo.
nagkakalat ka na naman ng hate sa religion.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:31 pm 
Middleweight

Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.[/quote]
...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?[/quote]
Kulukuy, it's a Christian thing ang one man's decision. If you're an atheist, then no more issues. Respect.[/quote]
If there are no issues, then why post it for discussion? We are discussing, aren't we? I hope you're not attempting/promoting censorship in an open forum just because one's views are different from yours. I'm just trying to make sense out of it.[/quote]

can we have discussion here about religion or something? hehehe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

People on here seem to forget that this is an open forum. If you wanna post about a subject, then it is open for discussion, pro and con. If you don't like to hear/read any opposition to your views, then don't post. Likewise, if you don't like what's posted on a particular thread, then don't read the thread. As the saying goes, "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

In particular, it's funny how religious zealots always wanna spout their belief system on here as if it's the ultimate law of mankind and expect everybody else to drink the same Kool-Aid that they've been drinking. But when someone questions and and try to make sense of their belief system, they'd then resort to playing the default "A" card and label such a person an Atheist wthout even thinking about it. Yet, I never witnessed any of these so-called Atheist initialize/start a thread about their belief system (Atheism, I guess...or whatever). Why is that?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:26 pm 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
savedbythebell wrote:

Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.

...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?

Kulukuy, it's a Christian thing ang one man's decision. If you're an atheist, then no more issues. Respect.

kulukuy wrote:
If there are no issues, then why post it for discussion? We are discussing, aren't we? I hope you're not attempting/promoting censorship in an open forum just because one's views are different from yours. I'm just trying to make sense out of it.

Fair enough. But if I'm an atheist, I would not refer to the Christian belief as fairy tale. Akin na lang yun.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:41 pm 
Cruiserweight

genetophile wrote:

Fair enough. But if I'm an atheist, I would not refer to the Christian belief as fairy tale. Akin na lang yun.

But that's how I see it. A fairy tale is a tale based on fantasy and not facts.

What exactly is an atheist? Why is someone who questions the authenticity of a tale automatically an atheist?

Like I said, I like and admire the character, Gandalf, because he looks cool with the long white hair and beard and he's got amazing mystical/magical powers. If someone tells me otherwise (he/she doesn't like and admire Gandalf), I couldn't care less. I certainly don't want to impose my affinity with Gandalf onto others.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:08 pm 
Heavyweight

Image 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:27 pm 
Cruiserweight

Rhetorical question much?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Confession of an Atheist friend.

Atheist went to his mother's room wearing only his underwear.
The mother was surprised who was wearing also her undies.
She was in late 40's but still very young looking and still sexy.
She noticed a boner.

The young man embraced and kiss her mother. And said "Mama,
I desire you ever since.

"Sira ulo ka! This is a SIN!" she said.

"Mama, SIN is nothing. It is only created by men."

This time the young man already removed his mama's clothing.

The mother was shocked and can't move. Her son's head was already
down under her.

She felt feeling of guilt and pleasure. The son stood up and put his d@#k
in front of her face.

"You are a very lustful kid!"

"Mama, this is our nature, why believe in those men? Just close your eyes
and s*@k it slowly!"

After that, they engaged in multiple positions.

The son, feeling very satisfied, told her mother that he loved him and lust for her.
The mother is speechless. Maybe her son was correct. There is nothing wrong in INCEST.

"Pareho kaming atheist ni kuya. Nag tatapat sya sa akin na gusto ka rin daw nya Mama!'

"HA! Sa impyerno tayo mapupunta nito!"

"Ha, ha, ha, kaw talaga Ma, madali ka mauto ng mga pari at pastor!"

"Bukas dito kami matutulog ni kuya and we will do DP!"

"DP? Ano yun?"

"Surprise!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:42 pm 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
savedbythebell wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Priests tell their brainwashed flock that their deity forbids them to have sex before marriage...but priests don't believe that marriage is necessary before they could sexually molest little altar boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.

Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.

...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?

genetophile wrote:
Kulukuy, it's a Christian thing ang one man's decision. If you're an atheist, then no more issues. Respect.

+1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:44 pm 
Light Heavyweight

theres a similar story about the atheist father and his teenage daughter

he was unfairly sent to prison , where he met many atheist inmates..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:44 pm 
Cruiserweight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:51 pm 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
People on here seem to forget that this is an open forum. If you wanna post about a subject, then it is open for discussion, pro and con. If you don't like to hear/read any opposition to your views, then don't post. Likewise, if you don't like what's posted on a particular thread, then don't read the thread. As the saying goes, "if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

In particular, it's funny how religious zealots always wanna spout their belief system on here as if it's the ultimate law of mankind and expect everybody else to drink the same Kool-Aid that they've been drinking. But when someone questions and and try to make sense of their belief system, they'd then resort to playing the default "A" card and label such a person an Atheist wthout even thinking about it. Yet, I never witnessed any of these so-called Atheist initialize/start a thread about their belief system (Atheism, I guess...or whatever). Why is that?

There is still time...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:54 pm 
Cruiserweight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:00 pm 
Cruiserweight

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next