Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

Eto daw Virgin. :shock: :D

Star Magic Angel Karen Reyes is still a virgin
MANILA – Karen Reyes, who is part of the recently launched girl group Star Magic Angels, admits that she is still a virgin even though she already had a boyfriend before.

In an interview with entertainment site Push, Reyes said she does not want to disappoint her mother.

“Kasi ‘yung isang kapatid ko nabuntis nang hindi tama. Sixteen years old pa lang siya, buntis na siya. So, kinausap ako ng nanay ko, first time kong nakitang umiyak yung nanay ko at sobrang awang-awa ako sa kanya,” she said.

“Sabi niya, kapag daw may nangyari sa akin o nabuntis ako sa hindi pa sa tamang panahon, magpapakamatay daw siya. Hindi raw niya kakayanin kung ako ay mabubuntis agad. Doon ko nakita ‘yung nanay ko na parang... ‘O sige, ma, hindi kita idi-disappoint,’” the 18-year-old added.

Reyes, however, said kissing is fine.

“Kiss-kiss siguro, okay lang, necking-necking, ganu’n. Pero kapag [sex na], lalayo ako. At saka ano, 'yung patakam lang, palaway lang,” she said as she erupted into laughter.

Asked how far she’s willing to go sexy now that she’s part of the Star Magic Angels, Reyes said: “Kasi 18 pa lang naman ako, so hanggang pa-towel-towel lang muna.”

“Hanggang do’n lang muna kasi kapag matanda na ako, ano pang ilalabas ko, ‘di ba? So, stage by stage. Sa akin kasi, iba raw kasi yung appeal ng face ko. Sa mga ka-age ko, parang ako lang ‘yung naglakas-loob mag [pa-sexy]. Challenge kasi ito sa akin. Kumbaga, parang panibagong laban,” she explained.

Prior to being part of Star Magic Angels, Reyes joined “Pinoy Big Brother” where she finished as Myrtle Sarrosa’s runner-up.

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

Blitzky22 wrote:

Eto si mang listerine ang pasimuno ng kaguluhan dito..!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: basta usapang pang painit ay magaling lahat tayo ,especially you idol blitz :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:13 pm 
Cruiserweight

kulukuy wrote:
Emmanuel53 wrote:
Let us hope that Sam Harris' sticks to his guns when his hour is at hand. Ditto with all those people here who have not shown
a modicum of respect.

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne [/b]the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

[b]Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."wink

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"wink

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

Napoleon Bonaparte, the French emperor, and who, like Adolf Hitler, brought death to millions to satisfy his greedy, power-mad, selfish ambitions for world conquest: "I die before my time, and my body will be given back to the earth. Such is the fate of him who has been called the great Napoleon. What an abyss between my deep misery and the eternal kingdom of Christ!”

Sir Francis Newport, the head of an English Atheist club to those gathered around his deathbed: "You need not tell me there is no God for I know there is one, and that I am in His presence! You need not tell me there is no hell. I feel myself already slipping. Wretches, cease your idle talk about there being hope for me! I know I am lost forever! Oh, that fire! Oh, the insufferable pangs of hell! …Oh, that I could lie for a thousand years upon the fire that is never quenched, to purchase the favor of God and be united to Him again. But it is a fruitless wish. Millions and millions of years will bring me no nearer the end of my torments than one poor hour. Oh, eternity, eternity forever and forever!, Oh, the insufferable pangs of Hell!”

kulukuy vs emmanuel - the battle of the religion :D :D bring it more
That's because when children are abused and indoctrinated/conditioned in their formative years that there is an imaginary vindictive father-figure up in the sky that they should fear, obey and serve without question and rationalization instead of raising them with sound and practical parenting by loving and nurturing them, that chit gets embedded in there subconscious. These abused kids grow up and become wiser and practical and question such indoctrination/conditioning and go on with most of their lives brushing it off. In times of crisis/extreme stress, those old habits/thoughts resurface. Ever wonder why some call out a deity that they were indoctrinated with or why some call out "mama" while they're dying? There lies the difference between an abused child who was indoctrinated with a deity and a child who was naturally and lovingly nurtured by "mama". Those formative years are very critical on the makeup of a person...most especially in a crisis/stressful situation (realization of impending death).

You only have to see YouTube videos of ducklings raised by cats or other such examples of animal conditioning during their formative years and witness how they follow around and still look up the surrogate mother cat around when grown up.

Emmanuel53 wrote:
Indoctrinations, what are you talking about? To borrow your word , non - sequitur, does it even address what was posted?
These people's intellect far surpasses your own and they are free thinkers, so clean up your act before posting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:19 pm 
Heavyweight

si anne Curtis virgin pa daw
same with coleen garcia

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:07 pm 
Cruiserweight

jhon515 wrote:

Blessing in disguise para kay Tim ang break up nila. Di nababagay si Olivia kay Tim.

Mga ganitong klaseng mga babae ay hindi magandang ehempleyo ng marangal na kababaihan.

Aside from being a model, I wonder if Olivia is working at a zoo :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:03 am 
Middleweight

dyey_em-si wrote:
jhon515 wrote:

Blessing in disguise para kay Tim ang break up nila. Di nababagay si Olivia kay Tim.

Mga ganitong klaseng mga babae ay hindi magandang ehempleyo ng marangal na kababaihan.

Aside from being a model, I wonder if Olivia is working at a zoo :D

I don't like the color of her undies.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:06 am 
Heavyweight

camel toe.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:06 am 
Welterweight

once you start to believe that you know more than others, that is the time that you know nothing at all.

but knowing more will lead you to a conclusion that you know nothing.

this is why discussing beliefs is a taboo.

Saying "I'm better than you" will never be the same as saying "I am better than this"

reading the previous comments on this thread its fun to classify people where they belong but keep it to yourself and get a chuckle off it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:38 am 
Cruiserweight

jhon515 wrote:

Ito ang dahilan kung bakit niligawan at pinakasalan siya ni Tim. Dapat sa bahay nila ganito ang palagi niyang suot para palaging nasa mood si Tim. Kasalanan ng babae ito tapos siya pa ang may ganang humiwalay pwe! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:07 am 
Heavyweight

listerine wrote:
Blitzky22 wrote:

Eto si mang listerine ang pasimuno ng kaguluhan dito..!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: basta usapang pang painit ay magaling lahat tayo ,especially you idol blitz :D

:shock:

Nyaaaaa hahahahha!

:toast:

eto, matsalap.. :D

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:23 am 
Heavyweight

Gusto ba ring mag artista niyan?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:24 am 
Heavyweight

Sabi ko wag muna..

:lol:

- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:08 am 
Heavyweight

madami siguro sa atin dito mga tatay. pustahan, isang tulad ni Tim Tebow ang gusto natin para sa ating mga anak na babae.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:29 am 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
Lock na thread. Pinaligaya ko na si Olivia Culpo :mrgreen:

Maniwala kayo kay mod gene . .

Dahil pagkatapos nya ako naman ang bumanat..

Nagtaka lang ako, sapagkat may kasikipan pa rin .

- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 am 
Heavyweight

Blitzky22 wrote:
genetophile wrote:
Lock na thread. Pinaligaya ko na si Olivia Culpo :mrgreen:

Maniwala kayo kay mod gene . .

Dahil pagkatapos nya ako naman ang bumanat..

Nagtaka lang ako, sapagkat may kasikipan pa rin .

pre sabi ko si Olivia. hindi si Tebow. kadiri ka :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next