Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:57 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:03 pm 
Heavyweight

Location: "Block 6 Lot 9, Dimakiyuran Village, Lilo-an, Cebu, Philippines
@kulukuy

If you want forumers to take you seriously, don't insult their intelligence.. yun lang naman siguro.. Heheheh

Konti nalang mga ganyan tulad ky Tebow, kahit nga sa babae.. Admit it paclanders, ilan lang dito na virgin ikinasal? Bka wla! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:14 pm 
Heavyweight

api2OOO wrote:
@kulukuy

If you want forumers to take you seriously, don't insult their intelligence.. yun lang naman siguro.. Heheheh

Konti nalang mga ganyan tulad ky Tebow, kahit nga sa babae.. Admit it paclanders, ilan lang dito na virgin ikinasal? Bka wla! :lol:

hats off to teebow..he did the right way...hopefully he could find his partner in life. dapat kumuha na lang sya ng Filipina GF instead of American,alam na tin sa Amerika ay daming open minded in terms of sex, yung values ay nawawala na. teenagers in the US ay deverginize as early as 12 yrs old, dahil iba ang culture sa US. buti na lang s Pinas ay nakatago pa 8)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:25 pm 
Heavyweight

batang kamuning wrote:
api2OOO wrote:
@kulukuy

hats off to teebow..he did the right way...hopefully he could find his partner in life. dapat kumuha na lang sya ng Filipina GF instead of American,alam na tin sa Amerika ay daming open minded in terms of sex, yung values ay nawawala na. teenagers in the US ay deverginize as early as 12 yrs old, dahil iba ang culture sa US. buti na lang s Pinas ay nakatago pa 8)

sa pinas marami pa more than 50% siguro.. pero kung model bka mabibilang mo narin lang.. alam ko mundo ng mga model sa pinas masalimout din.. hehe

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:31 pm 
Cruiserweight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:33 pm 
Welterweight

kulukuy wrote:
savedbythebell wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
Priests tell their brainwashed flock that their deity forbids them to have sex before marriage...but priests don't believe that marriage is necessary before they could sexually molest little altar boys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.

Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.

...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?

Read the Bible dude. As per the authenticity of the Scriptures I suggest that you do your research.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:36 pm 
Cruiserweight

api2OOO wrote:
@kulukuy

If forumers want to be taken seriously by me, then they should not insult my intelligence by insisting that a fairy tale actually happened. Hehehe!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:39 pm 
Middleweight

:shock:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm 
Middleweight

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

I gotta hand it to them for their bullchit artistry.[/quote]

Long before these so-called "priests" preached about sex before marriage, this godly concept is found in the Scriptures and was even preached about by the apostle Paul himself.[/quote]
...based on a a fairy tale? How sure are you? Were you there?[/quote]

Read the Bible dude. As per the authenticity of the Scriptures I suggest that you do your research.[/quote]

authenticity of the scriptures? seriously???
It is a copy of copies of translations of anonymous authors my friend... :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm 
Welterweight

kulukuy wrote:

Sam Harris? Seriously? This guy is an atheist and a follower of Darwinism. The guy got owned in a debate by a prominent Christian philosopher a few years back. Shame.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 pm 
Cruiserweight

savedbythebell wrote:

Read the Bible dude. As per the authenticity of the Scriptures I suggest that you do your research.

Read J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord Of The Rings" dude. As per the authencity of his sacred writings, I suggest that you do your research.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:46 pm 
Middleweight

Sam Harris? Seriously? This guy is an atheist and a follower of Darwinism. The guy got owned in a debate by a prominent Christian philosopher a few years back. Shame.[/quote]

maybe its the other way around? not sure coz most of the time it is the religious guy who often got destroyed in debates by an atheist person.. :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:47 pm 
Middleweight

kulukuy wrote:
savedbythebell wrote:

Read J.R.R. Tolkien's "The Lord Of The Rings" dude. As per the authencity of his sacred writings, I suggest that you do your research.

this :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:50 pm 
Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:

alam mo i was thinking ano ba dapat i push ng atheist, ano ba dapat yung i push nila.. but with this post ive come uo with an idea, mas maganda siguro i push ng atheist yung self dignity, self discilined or yung doing what is right because thats the right thing to do not because thats what God wants you to do otherwise you get punish.. maganda yun kesa mkpgdebate in the existence of God.. mas maraming magiging atheist kung ganun.. atheism should not be only debating thebexistence of God, dapat may agenda na kapanikapanibang

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:52 pm 
Middleweight

api2OOO wrote:
kulukuy wrote:

alam mo i was thinking ano ba dapat i push ng atheist, ano ba dapat yung i push nila.. but with this post ive come uo with an idea, mas maganda siguro i push ng atheist yung self dignity, self discilined or yung doing what is right because thats the right thing to do not because thats what God wants you to do otherwise you get punish.. maganda yun kesa mkpgdebate in the existence of God.. mas maraming magiging atheist kung ganun.. atheism should not be only debating thebexistence of God, dapat may agenda na kapanikapanibang

Marami kasing arguments in debates sa religion vs atheism... syempre isa na dun eh yung existence nga..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:54 pm 
Cruiserweight

heyhey whats going on here on my thread. This is not a religion topic but I guest because of Tim Tebow's faith in God and his religion was a part of his decision to practice abstinence. All praising Tim but his former US Girlfriend looks really really bad in the eyes of the people.

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next