Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:55 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:56 am 
Heavyweight

nakakapang hinayang nga naman ano mang kulukuy? :D
modelo pa naman ang sexy pala ni google ko :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:01 am 
Cruiserweight

savedbythebell wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
savedbythebell wrote:

Sam Harris? Seriously? This guy is an atheist and a follower of Darwinism. The guy got owned in a debate by a prominent Christian philosopher a few years back. Shame.

...and allegories from an old fairy tale book is credible? It's not even a good piece of literature and definitely not a historical account.

What is so wrong with this particular statement by Sam Harris (assuming Sam Harris' point didn't escape you, i.e. if you're at all capable of comprehending it). Instead of just blurting out fanatical nonsense, please explain what's so wrong about his statement, atheist or not or whatever you want to label him. His statement is very pragmatic. Your are exactly the point of Sam Harris' statement -- a self-righteous religious zealot.

1. I didn't say Sam Harris' STATEMENT is wrong.

2. I don't have anything to explain (please refer to 1.)

3. Please don't be a troll, if you want a debate go ahead create a new thread. I'll be glad to demolish your puny arguments.

4. Let's all comment on what the topic is all about.

1. You're backtracking. Your reply indicated that you disagreed with his statement to a point where you lambasted him but you have no answer when I called you out on it.

2. Yes you do. See 1. Don't go running away and renege. Call on your deity to help you out on this one if you need to.

3. If trying to make sense of your senselessness a troll, then a troll I am. You can't even demolish me with a simple request to explain your position. Your backtracking from it is a puny excuse.

4. Your just saying that to get me to get off your back but you're still posting off topic posts.

Man up and back up your position!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:12 am 
Cruiserweight

What does the New Testament say on pre-marital sex? A LOT of people don't subscribe to this value anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:49 am 
Heavyweight

inggit lang yang mga yan di sila maka score sa katulad ng gf ni teebow. kya blame nila religion...bini blame nila yung di nila pinaniniwalaan....ahhahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahah tengeneng yen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:28 am 
Light Heavyweight

Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
inggit lang yang mga yan di sila maka score sa katulad ng gf ni teebow. kya blame nila religion...bini blame nila yung di nila pinaniniwalaan....ahhahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahah tengeneng yen :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aanhin mo ang GF na ubod ng ganda kung hindi mo naman tototnakin?? Aano yun, ilalapit mo lang ang sarili mo sa tukso??

BASA!!!

Matt 5:28

But I can guarantee that whoever looks with lust at a woman has already committed adultery in his heart.

I'm sure Teebow has look at that woman with lust a lot of times, thus committed adultery in his heart a lot of times. He will go to hell surely, as if he already fukced her a thousand times. The utter stupidity and hypocrisy of it all.

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:19 am 
Heavyweight

buhay na naman sya hahahahahahahhahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:19 am 
Heavyweight

walang gad mga ugok! hahahahahhaha

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:25 am 
Cruiserweight

listerine wrote:
heyhey whats going on here on my thread. This is not a religion topic but I guest because of Tim Tebow's faith in God and his religion was a part of his decision to practice abstinence. All praising Tim but his former US Girlfriend looks really really bad in the eyes of the people.

My thoughts exactly.

I thought I was reading under PRMO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:28 am 
Cruiserweight

Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
walang gad mga ugok! hahahahahhaha

Kulukuy =jj???

Hmm there are similarities hehe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:46 am 
Cruiserweight

There are always similarities among people who are sane, reasonable and pragmatic just as there are similarities among people who engage in fanatical mysticism.

Anyway, like I stated earlier, I'm not gonna let some imaginary vindictive father figure up in the sky determine when I can exercise my natural biological urge to fvck. That's my take on this subject...and that should put me back on topic as I was on topic when I expressed it earlier.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:46 am 
Cruiserweight

Huli kayo sa balita...Bading si Tim Tebow!!! Gusto nya guwapo hindi guwapa..langya!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:58 am 
Heavyweight

BaksingPan wrote:
Wow Akala ko about lack of sex itong thread na to... :kiss:

Bakit naging Atheism vs. Christianity...?

Na naman... :lol: :lol: :lol:

It all startedwith an insult. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:59 am 
Heavyweight

tagacapitolio wrote:
Huli kayo sa balita...Bading ako!!! Gusto ko si Tim Tebow na guwapo ahahaaaaay..langya!

:shock:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:05 am 
Heavyweight

genetophile wrote:
tagacapitolio wrote:
Huli kayo sa balita...Bading ako!!! Gusto ko si Tim Tebow na guwapo ahahaaaaay..langya!

:shock:

buti umamin yong badidaf na taga capitol. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:30 am 
Cruiserweight

tagacapitolio wrote:
Huli kayo sa balita...Bading si Tim Tebow!!! Gusto nya guwapo hindi guwapa..langya!

That could be the case too. There are so many documented heterosexual relationships that ended due to change in preference in the gender of sexual partners. Anything is possible.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next