Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:32 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:41 am
Posts: 1716
jjcross wrote:
Kirby Sting wrote:
jjcross wrote:
If they really discover magnetic wave, can they identify the magnetic wave of the Earth and the Sun or Jupiter? For sure the 2 forces are interfering from one another before it detects other magnetic forces in outer space. :D

even that massive black hole collision produced very minute waves, bro.



No one have seen a Black Hole yet Black Hole in collision with another Black Hole from Billions of Light years? Stephen Hawking only postulating few years ago how Black Hole looks like. Therefore no one really knows or have seen it. We can't even be sure if Pluto is a planet and was decided only last year and that is only 4 hours light years away from Earth. This collision happened 1 Billion more years ago from Billions of Light Years? Wow!!! Stephen Hawking was only guessing of how it looks like and now they found Back Holes in collision. WooooWWWW! :shock:

Ngayon lang naman tayo nagkaroon ng ganitong klaseng technology, bro.
Hindi naman nakita ng LIGO yung merger, instead na-detect nila.

l don't see why Pluto has to be included in the discussion, LOL

_________________
"I’m a Filipino, period. I love my country, period. I will work for my country, period.
I will die for my country, period. I do not belong to anybody. No party or ideology owns me.”
____Rodrigo Roa Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:41 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Posts: 1901
rizalincarnate wrote:
zorann wrote:
Here's a simplified explanation on how gravitational waves behave and how LIGO works:

http://www.universetoday.com/127255/gra ... waves-101/
http://www.universetoday.com/127286/gra ... they-work/



They look good in figures but are they real? Come on, there are too many variables here that we can't really be sure that the calculations are exact.

We cant even predict the actual path of typhoons here on earth, what more if it's millions of light years away from us?

Dream on!


Nga naman. :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Hell or in anguish is where prayers are mostly uttered, and it's significantly less in heaven. - Joseph S


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:47 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:43 am
Posts: 6370
Quote:
Ngayon lang naman tayo nagkaroon ng ganitong klaseng technology, bro.
Hindi naman nakita ng LIGO yung merger, instead na-detect nila.

l don't see why Pluto has to be included in the discussion, LOL


[/quote]
Pluto is only 4 hrs. Light Year at hnidi nga ma klaro ng mga scientist sa liit nito. Kumaga kapit bahay lang hindi pa masigurado. E Billions of Light Years pa kaya at parang sigurado talaga. Pluto 4 hrs l/y ang Black Hole Billion of l/y. Kuha mo?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:21 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:41 am
Posts: 1716
jjcross wrote:
Pluto is only 4 hrs. Light Year at hnidi nga ma klaro ng mga scientist sa liit nito. Kumaga kapit bahay lang hindi pa masigurado. E Billions of Light Years pa kaya at parang sigurado talaga. Pluto 4 hrs l/y ang Black Hole Billion of l/y. Kuha mo?

matagal na nilang alam ang size and composition ng Pluto.
it's declassification issues is more of a historical thing, rather than scientific.

"Astronomers had long predicted that there would be a ninth planet in the Solar System, which they called Planet X.
..Astronomers weren’t sure about Pluto’s mass until the discovery of its largest Moon, Charon, in 1978. And by knowing its mass (0.0021 Earths), they could more accurately gauge its size. The most accurate measurement currently gives the size of Pluto at 2,400 km (1,500 miles) across. Although this is small, Mercury is only 4,880 km (3,032 miles) across. Pluto is tiny, but it was considered larger than anything else past the orbit of Neptune.
..And in 2005, Mike Brown and his team dropped the bombshell. They had discovered an object, further out than the orbit of Pluto that was probably the same size, or even larger. Officially named 2003 UB313, the object was later designated as Eris.

http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why- ... -a-planet/


Astronomers always believed that there are 9 planets in out solar system, when they finally found a replacement for the planetoid Pluto, they didn't hesitate to drop him.
For me, the question is, where and how did they get the idea of a nine planet solar system?
And why are they so intent on preserving this idea?

_________________
"I’m a Filipino, period. I love my country, period. I will work for my country, period.
I will die for my country, period. I do not belong to anybody. No party or ideology owns me.”
____Rodrigo Roa Duterte


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:28 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:43 am
Posts: 6370
Kirby Sting wrote:
jjcross wrote:
Pluto is only 4 hrs. Light Year at hnidi nga ma klaro ng mga scientist sa liit nito. Kumaga kapit bahay lang hindi pa masigurado. E Billions of Light Years pa kaya at parang sigurado talaga. Pluto 4 hrs l/y ang Black Hole Billion of l/y. Kuha mo?

matagal na nilang alam ang size and composition ng Pluto.
it's declassification issues is more of a historical thing, rather than scientific.

"Astronomers had long predicted that there would be a ninth planet in the Solar System, which they called Planet X.
..Astronomers weren’t sure about Pluto’s mass until the discovery of its largest Moon, Charon, in 1978. And by knowing its mass (0.0021 Earths), they could more accurately gauge its size. The most accurate measurement currently gives the size of Pluto at 2,400 km (1,500 miles) across. Although this is small, Mercury is only 4,880 km (3,032 miles) across. Pluto is tiny, but it was considered larger than anything else past the orbit of Neptune.
..And in 2005, Mike Brown and his team dropped the bombshell. They had discovered an object, further out than the orbit of Pluto that was probably the same size, or even larger. Officially named 2003 UB313, the object was later designated as Eris.

http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why- ... -a-planet/


Astronomers always believed that there are 9 planets in out solar system, when they finally found a replacement for the planetoid Pluto, they didn't hesitate to drop him.
For me, the question is, where and how did they get the idea of a nine planet solar system?
And why are they so intent on preserving this idea?


See, Pluto is only 4 hr. l/y away and then Eris the 10th planet almost the same distance.
Billions of l/y that is light travel in a year...Billions??? :shock:
Gravity travels in circular pattern as it weakens very fast and comes back from the source which hold matter through it and will not wander through space otherwise all matter within the Force will lose its formation.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:58 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:20 pm
Posts: 1089
Location: In exile
kulukuy wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:

Religion will never be obsolete for those who understand what it means. But back to the topic, there will always be new discoveries for science, but that doesn't render the wisdom contained in the Bible obsolete. It simply shows that the wisdom of man is still minuscule compared to the wisdom of God. It also negates previous theories by scientists about the cosmos.

A little learning is a dangerous thing. Science has published so many theories that later have been proven to be false or inconsistent. The universe is so gigantic that man's current level of wisdom cannot fathom. As quoted in the Bible: 'For the wisdom of man is foolishness to God'. How true! Because whatever man postulates, it will always be proven false if God will not allow it to be true. Man can never predict things it cannot see unless God wills it to be the truth. What God postulates or declares will be the truth because He can't lie. His word is truth and whatever He declares will surely materialize. Proof: Prophesies in the past that ultimately happened in the future.

To date, science has practically proven/confirmed a lot of facts that the bible...or the koran...or the torah...or the vedas...or the mahabharata...or the baghavad gita...or the sutras...or etc. failed to practically prove/confirm. In fact, there has been no practical proof that the stories in these "dated" fairy tale books actually happened as "interpreted" (key word); and there are a lot of interpretations out there depending on which cabal you happen to associate with. This disparity in practical proof should give anybody who is rational a clue already.

I look forward to the first self-appointed messiah/prophet to declare any day now that Snow White and her seven disciples actually exist (assuming intellectual property licensing requirements with Disney are in order) and that 2000 years or so from now, their gospel/scriptures/teachings will guide people's lives. But then again, why wait when we already have a god in Einstein. At least, we know he actually existed and has contributed to humanity a whole lot than the other so-called deities (associated with wars, genocides, torture, oppression, etc.)...and his theory/prediction has just been confirmed. Hail Einstein!


You know nothing about the Bible and its contents, whatsoever, so what you're saying are pure BS.
The Bible had in fact predicted thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds, so that's confirmed. The Bible predicted what would happen to Medo-Persia, Rome, Greece, Russia, and other kingdoms hundreds of years before they occur, so don't tell me about such BS. Most religions (they're not really religions but cults or sects) today are not really religions but businesses whose purpose is to earn money. True or pure religion (Christian) as taught by Christ is unselfish, not greedy, and seeks peace and goodwill to all men. A true Christian would never kill purposely because it's one of the 10 commandments. Those who kill for the sake of religion are not of God but of the demon or the anti-Christ. There was a time (before Christ) when God helped Israel vanquish their enemies because the Law did not exist by then and God's purpose was to protect people who believe in the true God and destroy those who mock His power and who led immoral lives because it was necessary to safeguard the impending birth of His Son; but after Christ was born, God has left everything to His Son, thus the birth of Christianity.

So shut up about what little you know because you don't know what you're talking about.


kulukuy wrote:
Why do you have to pour your frigging religion Kool-Aid all over on this thread? This topic is about astrophysics. Why don't you go on over to the "Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics, Occult" sub-forum and discuss your fairy tale to your heart's content there? Don't hijack this thread with your loony-bin religious rhetoric.

I'm certain I know more about theology in general (not just the Judeo-Christian variety) than you do and what I said is not BS. What else do you call a story based on fantasy without any concrete proof that it ever happened? Yep, a fairy tale. So just how old is the new testament exactly or the old book for that matter (perhaps you're confused between the two) that it was able to predict thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds and that this has been confirmed as you stated? Is there really a passage from the books that specifically stated this prediction if it can even be called a prediction in the first place? It doesn't take rocket science (pun intended) to figure out that man would eventually progress.

"My religion is the only true religion and the rest of them are chicken feed", eh? Typical zealot! You can twists words and split hairs all you want for the sake of justifying your religious zealotism but if you can't practically prove anything, you got nothing but a fairy tale. Show me proof that the fairy tale is not a fairy tale at all and that it actually happened and I'll believe you. Otherwise, they're just hallucinations as a result of drinking the potent Kool-Aid.

Telling me to shut up (a typical cop-out strategy) is an indication that you could no longer support or susbstantiate your argument.

Anyway, please refrain from miring this thread with your religious turd any further and show a modicum of respect to other members who are really interested in participating in the ongoing intelligent discussion in here.




Why are you saying 'without any concrete proof'? There are proofs that they actually happened (particularly the prophesies made hundreds of years before they occurred) and I need not elaborate about them here. You should know because they're public knowledge. You say you know about theology than I, well, do you have proof of that? Granting that you are right, it doesn't mean that you understand religion more than I do. If you, and most of the other atheists and theists here, think that religions are the likes of Catholicism, Protestantism, etc.. then you're dead wrong. But there's no point explaining them here, unless you ask for an explanation. And by the way, I'm not hijacking this thread. I am only reacting/replying to someone's post about a misconception on religion. This is a free discussion so replying to a post is perfectly normal, just like what you're doing. I'm not saying my religion is the only true religion. That's BS again. You're putting words in my mouth and concluding something that is totally false. Be scientific (pardon the pun), To tell you the truth, I have no religion, but I believe in the Bible. My definition of religion is different from the rest of you here. Religions, as you understand them now, are just cults or sects (do I have to explain again?).

Now, back to the topic, what I'm saying is that, we should not treat all science 'discoveries' as Bible (pardon the pun) truths. These are purely assumptions, unless proven with overwhelming evidences. There could be some truth in the gravitational wave (I believe it too, one need not be a rocket scientist to know that there are gravitational waves somewhere) as discussed here but to conclude that the actual movement of these waves are as theorized, I don't buy them (yet). As I kept on repeating in my posts, how can they be so sure that the waves move that way when there are too many variables involved? They could not even make up their mind about Pluto which is just a few light years away not to mention about typhoons which is just around the bend, what more if it is millions or billions of light years away? Can they 'see' if some of the waves detected were simply seasonal, intermittent or permanent? Can that LIGO instrument see or hear things and conclude that they are what they think they are? Can it determine if a, say, cuckoo sound, is genuine or not? I can make a cuckoo sound pretty well so how can you conclude that it's me and not a real cuckoo? That's what I'm saying here. You can make assumptions all you want but to make us believe that it's a 'done deal' is pure stupidity!

Please refrain from showing some you tube proofs. I don't buy those craps.

_________________
In a land of geniuses, an average person is looked down as an id**t;
in a land of idiots, a genius is looked down as a fool.

Success is measured not by what you have achieved,
but by the degree of satisfaction you derive from it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:48 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22313
Location: Paradise
China is claiming the own those two black holes.
China space daw.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:59 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:00 pm
Posts: 566
Location: Boxing Gym
JoeyInCali wrote:
China is claiming the own those two black holes.
China space daw.

Sana maglagay din sila ng airstrip dun :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:08 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:56 am
Posts: 22313
Location: Paradise
kartog wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
China is claiming the own those two black holes.
China space daw.

Sana maglagay din sila ng airstrip dun :lol:

Patay mga space pagong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am
Posts: 2363
Location: East of Eden
rizalincarnate wrote:
kulukuy wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:
To date, science has practically proven/confirmed a lot of facts that the bible...or the koran...or the torah...or the vedas...or the mahabharata...or the baghavad gita...or the sutras...or etc. failed to practically prove/confirm. In fact, there has been no practical proof that the stories in these "dated" fairy tale books actually happened as "interpreted" (key word); and there are a lot of interpretations out there depending on which cabal you happen to associate with. This disparity in practical proof should give anybody who is rational a clue already.

I look forward to the first self-appointed messiah/prophet to declare any day now that Snow White and her seven disciples actually exist (assuming intellectual property licensing requirements with Disney are in order) and that 2000 years or so from now, their gospel/scriptures/teachings will guide people's lives. But then again, why wait when we already have a god in Einstein. At least, we know he actually existed and has contributed to humanity a whole lot than the other so-called deities (associated with wars, genocides, torture, oppression, etc.)...and his theory/prediction has just been confirmed. Hail Einstein!


You know nothing about the Bible and its contents, whatsoever, so what you're saying are pure BS.
The Bible had in fact predicted thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds, so that's confirmed. The Bible predicted what would happen to Medo-Persia, Rome, Greece, Russia, and other kingdoms hundreds of years before they occur, so don't tell me about such BS. Most religions (they're not really religions but cults or sects) today are not really religions but businesses whose purpose is to earn money. True or pure religion (Christian) as taught by Christ is unselfish, not greedy, and seeks peace and goodwill to all men. A true Christian would never kill purposely because it's one of the 10 commandments. Those who kill for the sake of religion are not of God but of the demon or the anti-Christ. There was a time (before Christ) when God helped Israel vanquish their enemies because the Law did not exist by then and God's purpose was to protect people who believe in the true God and destroy those who mock His power and who led immoral lives because it was necessary to safeguard the impending birth of His Son; but after Christ was born, God has left everything to His Son, thus the birth of Christianity.

So shut up about what little you know because you don't know what you're talking about.


kulukuy wrote:
Why do you have to pour your frigging religion Kool-Aid all over on this thread? This topic is about astrophysics. Why don't you go on over to the "Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics, Occult" sub-forum and discuss your fairy tale to your heart's content there? Don't hijack this thread with your loony-bin religious rhetoric.

I'm certain I know more about theology in general (not just the Judeo-Christian variety) than you do and what I said is not BS. What else do you call a story based on fantasy without any concrete proof that it ever happened? Yep, a fairy tale. So just how old is the new testament exactly or the old book for that matter (perhaps you're confused between the two) that it was able to predict thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds and that this has been confirmed as you stated? Is there really a passage from the books that specifically stated this prediction if it can even be called a prediction in the first place? It doesn't take rocket science (pun intended) to figure out that man would eventually progress.

"My religion is the only true religion and the rest of them are chicken feed", eh? Typical zealot! You can twists words and split hairs all you want for the sake of justifying your religious zealotism but if you can't practically prove anything, you got nothing but a fairy tale. Show me proof that the fairy tale is not a fairy tale at all and that it actually happened and I'll believe you. Otherwise, they're just hallucinations as a result of drinking the potent Kool-Aid.

Telling me to shut up (a typical cop-out strategy) is an indication that you could no longer support or susbstantiate your argument.

Anyway, please refrain from miring this thread with your religious turd any further and show a modicum of respect to other members who are really interested in participating in the ongoing intelligent discussion in here.




Why are you saying 'without any concrete proof'? There are proofs that they actually happened (particularly the prophesies made hundreds of years before they occurred) and I need not elaborate about them here. You should know because they're public knowledge. You say you know about theology than I, well, do you have proof of that? Granting that you are right, it doesn't mean that you understand religion more than I do. If you, and most of the other atheists and theists here, think that religions are the likes of Catholicism, Protestantism, etc.. then you're dead wrong. But there's no point explaining them here, unless you ask for an explanation. And by the way, I'm not hijacking this thread. I am only reacting/replying to someone's post about a misconception on religion. This is a free discussion so replying to a post is perfectly normal, just like what you're doing. I'm not saying my religion is the only true religion. That's BS again. You're putting words in my mouth and concluding something that is totally false. Be scientific (pardon the pun), To tell you the truth, I have no religion, but I believe in the Bible. My definition of religion is different from the rest of you here. Religions, as you understand them now, are just cults or sects (do I have to explain again?).

Now, back to the topic, what I'm saying is that, we should not treat all science 'discoveries' as Bible (pardon the pun) truths. These are purely assumptions, unless proven with overwhelming evidences. There could be some truth in the gravitational wave (I believe it too, one need not be a rocket scientist to know that there are gravitational waves somewhere) as discussed here but to conclude that the actual movement of these waves are as theorized, I don't buy them (yet). As I kept on repeating in my posts, how can they be so sure that the waves move that way when there are too many variables involved? They could not even make up their mind about Pluto which is just a few light years away not to mention about typhoons which is just around the bend, what more if it is millions or billions of light years away? Can they 'see' if some of the waves detected were simply seasonal, intermittent or permanent? Can that LIGO instrument see or hear things and conclude that they are what they think they are? Can it determine if a, say, cuckoo sound, is genuine or not? I can make a cuckoo sound pretty well so how can you conclude that it's me and not a real cuckoo? That's what I'm saying here. You can make assumptions all you want but to make us believe that it's a 'done deal' is pure stupidity!

Please refrain from showing some you tube proofs. I don't buy those craps.

TLDR...

You don't need to elaborate you say? That's a cop-out and you know it. The fact is that your kind has the propensity to babble these crap that are merely parroted from another loony-bin religious zealot and couldn't prove it because it's a fallacy based on fantasy; hence, the usual cop-out statement. If it's public knowledge, then I dare you to post links of your evidence on here for further scrutiny. You can't, can you. Since you insist your fantasy babble is real, the burden of proof is on you? Believing in an imaginary invisible supernatural being is fantasy. Now that's public knowledge. Proof of existence of such a being is not public knowledge. Again, can you post the source of your evidence/proof that such an imaginary invisible supernatural being really exist? Superman, Thor or the likes come close to such a description but we all know that they are based on fantasy/fairy tale and there's absolutely no proof that they really exist in our reality. Your explanation does not cut it; they're just turd coming out of your mouth which you expect us to believe just because you say so. That's damning evidence that you're so out of touch with reality as a result of drinking too much of that religion Kool-Aid.

My ongoing interest in theology/belief systems is purely academic to understand why people like you are so gullible and believe in these fairy tales and let it run their lives to the point of fanaticism and hell-bent on convincing others go their way. I was actually one of those brainwashed ones that went to seminary school and groomed for priesthood. How about you? What's your qualification other than just being a sheep that mindlessly follow the flock?

You ignored to answer my question about how old the bible is in order to qualify your statement, "The Bible had in fact predicted thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds, so that's confirmed." So really, how many thousands of years old is the bible that you had in mind when you decided to make this statement. Be honest. I'm certain that you've been Googling for the answer ever since but still haven't found a definitive answer yet; hence the delay in answering this particular question. This is supposed to be your line of expertise but you can't even answer that? Gotcha! It's your statement, not mine. I'm merely trying to help qualify it.

I didn't put words into your mouth regarding your elitist view on other belief systems. This is exactly what you said in your prior post:

Code:
"Most religions (they're not really religions but cults or sects) today are not really religions but businesses whose purpose is to earn money. True or pure religion (Christian) as taught by Christ is unselfish, not greedy, and seeks peace and goodwill to all men. A true Christian would never kill purposely because it's one of the 10 commandments."


If that's not backtracking (another form of copping out) on a statement, I don' know what is.

So you "have no religion", but you "believe in the Bible". What kind of mumbo jumbo crap is that? You just contradicted yourself. That's another cop-out. The fact is that you "believe in the bible" which means you believe in a fairy tale. There's no way out of that no matter how you slice and dice it.

The YouTube video I posted represents a voice of reason. You know, like how sane and rational people see things.

Anyway, back on topic. It's amazing how the creationists always turn important discoveries of real science into pseudo-science at their convenience to justify their fairy tale fantasy. In other words, they truly believe that their pseudo-science (based on their twisted "fantastic" belief sytem) can compete with real science in terms of validity. LOVL!

Here's another voice of reason video:



Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:02 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 5:47 pm
Posts: 9695
Kirby Sting wrote:
jjcross wrote:
Pluto is only 4 hrs. Light Year at hnidi nga ma klaro ng mga scientist sa liit nito. Kumaga kapit bahay lang hindi pa masigurado. E Billions of Light Years pa kaya at parang sigurado talaga. Pluto 4 hrs l/y ang Black Hole Billion of l/y. Kuha mo?

matagal na nilang alam ang size and composition ng Pluto.
it's declassification issues is more of a historical thing, rather than scientific.

"Astronomers had long predicted that there would be a ninth planet in the Solar System, which they called Planet X.
..Astronomers weren’t sure about Pluto’s mass until the discovery of its largest Moon, Charon, in 1978. And by knowing its mass (0.0021 Earths), they could more accurately gauge its size. The most accurate measurement currently gives the size of Pluto at 2,400 km (1,500 miles) across. Although this is small, Mercury is only 4,880 km (3,032 miles) across. Pluto is tiny, but it was considered larger than anything else past the orbit of Neptune.
..And in 2005, Mike Brown and his team dropped the bombshell. They had discovered an object, further out than the orbit of Pluto that was probably the same size, or even larger. Officially named 2003 UB313, the object was later designated as Eris.

http://www.universetoday.com/13573/why- ... -a-planet/


Astronomers always believed that there are 9 planets in out solar system, when they finally found a replacement for the planetoid Pluto, they didn't hesitate to drop him.
For me, the question is, where and how did they get the idea of a nine planet solar system?
And why are they so intent on preserving this idea?

`
good point ,,,and an intriguing question as well.

:)

_________________
,
"...Lets do it to them before they do it to us..." Sgt. Stan Jablonski, Hill Street Precinct


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:10 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:43 am
Posts: 2363
Location: East of Eden
pubringjuandelacruz wrote:
there could have been an instance or a scenario on why Einstein was able to formulate such theory and he might know that his theory is really accurate and correct but the technologies of his time can't prove that.

what could have been if Einstein has the same set of tools that our scientist has right now???

100 years... it's worth the effin wait!!!

Nice theory. This is most likely the case. This then forces us to reevaluate the genius of Einstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:25 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:43 am
Posts: 6370
Einstein never believe in Big Bang theory. He always maintain the Universe is constant and never expanding and he never believe in Black Hole either. 8) I believe in Einstein.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:55 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:43 am
Posts: 6370
Quote:
Astronomers always believed that there are 9 planets in out solar system, when they finally found a replacement for the planetoid Pluto, they didn't hesitate to drop him.
For me, the question is, where and how did they get the idea of a nine planet solar system?
And why are they so intent on preserving this idea?

[/quote]

It's Science but there's nothing wrong about it science is constantly changing to the future. It's tries to hold on to previous knowledge until the overwhelming evidence is shown and new science is introduced until another one comes. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:08 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:08 am
Posts: 14607
Location: Terra; Gaia ; Ar-i-du
Kirby Sting wrote:

Astronomers always believed that there are 9 planets in out solar system, when they finally found a replacement for the planetoid Pluto, they didn't hesitate to drop him.
For me, the question is, where and how did they get the idea of a nine planet solar system?
And why are they so intent on preserving this idea?


Because these scientists(those at the top) take orders from individuals/groups of individuals who incidentally are the same entities financing them.

_________________
“You create your own universe as you go along.” ― Winston Churchill

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group