Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:10 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
Quote:
Astronomers always believed that there are 9 planets in out solar system, when they finally found a replacement for the planetoid Pluto, they didn't hesitate to drop him.
For me, the question is, where and how did they get the idea of a nine planet solar system?
And why are they so intent on preserving this idea?

Quote:
It's Science but there's nothing wrong about it science is constantly changing to the future. It's tries to hold on to previous knowledge until the overwhelming evidence is shown and new science is introduced until another one comes. :D

`
yes, science observes, postulates and presents prevailing proof or evidence,
comes up wd observations and possibilities until a new and better options are
discovered and/or presented wd more compelling evidence.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:18 am 
Heavyweight

miron_lang wrote:
Kirby Sting wrote:

Astronomers always believed that there are 9 planets in out solar system, when they finally found a replacement for the planetoid Pluto, they didn't hesitate to drop him.
For me, the question is, where and how did they get the idea of a nine planet solar system?
And why are they so intent on preserving this idea?

Because these scientists(those at the top) take orders from individuals/groups of individuals who incidentally are the same entities financing them.

Kombaga hit sa takilya. Lahat ng scifi movie ngayon may Black Hole at time travel e kung may kokontra nyan hihina ang Hollywood. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:27 am 

jjcross wrote:

Kombaga hit sa takilya. Lahat ng scifi movie ngayon may Black Hole at time travel e kung may kokontra nyan hihina ang Hollywood. :lol:

I believe that there are truths to these claims/findings/discoveries heck i believe that people in high places actually are aware/privileged to so much more... These information are so limited or harmless to them that the authorities allowed them to go public.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:44 am 
Welterweight

BaksingPan wrote:
dan44 wrote:
zorro05 wrote:
` kase walang black holes, warps, gravity waves sa mga 'holy books'....'

Ganun ba..Albert Einstien is Jewish American...Jews are selected by god that's why Hitler hates them.

Jesus Christ was crucified because the Jewish people of his time wished him that he be crucified for the crime of claiming he is the Messiah, and King of the Jews. Roman Catholics and Christians worship Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, Hitler is a devote Roman Catholic. Maybe he is avenging Jesus Christ his lord and savior.

this is a discussion of the scientifics! go somewhere else.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:46 am 
Welterweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
zorann wrote:
There's no point in arguing with sheep - it's just an exercise in futility.

Just stay on topic.

Lol
There is absolutely no proof God exists or existed.
I consider God a spiritual being. It doesn't really matter if He exists.

boom!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:06 pm 
Cruiserweight

hatapanghatao wrote:
BaksingPan wrote:
dan44 wrote:
Ganun ba..Albert Einstien is Jewish American...Jews are selected by god that's why Hitler hates them.

Jesus Christ was crucified because the Jewish people of his time wished him that he be crucified for the crime of claiming he is the Messiah, and King of the Jews. Roman Catholics and Christians worship Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, Hitler is a devote Roman Catholic. Maybe he is avenging Jesus Christ his lord and savior.

That's really nothing compared to another one in here. There's always gonna be a star in our forum universe that goes supernova and spread its debris of religious turd all over. How's that for staying on topic on my part? :mrgreen:

Last edited by kulukuy on Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:20 pm 
Cruiserweight

miron_lang wrote:
jjcross wrote:

I believe that there are truths to these claims/findings/discoveries heck i believe that people in high places actually are aware/privileged to so much more... These information are so limited or harmless to them that the authorities allowed them to go public.

That has always been the case. We only get morsels of information out of the whole package. TPTB have always controlled everything they could including and especially information. They hope to "exclusively" profit from such information sometime in the future. What else is new? Think of it as one of their protected trade secrets. Good ol' greed, baby!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:42 pm 
Cruiserweight

hatapanghatao wrote:
`zorro05:
kase walang black holes, warps, gravity waves sa mga 'holy books'....'

dan44:

BaksingPan:

hatapanghatao:

My message about Hitler, Jesus and the Jews is for dan44... and I know "this is a discussion of the scientifics!..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

kulukuy wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:
rizalincarnate wrote:
To date, science has practically proven/confirmed a lot of facts that the bible...or the koran...or the torah...or the vedas...or the mahabharata...or the baghavad gita...or the sutras...or etc. failed to practically prove/confirm. In fact, there has been no practical proof that the stories in these "dated" fairy tale books actually happened as "interpreted" (key word); and there are a lot of interpretations out there depending on which cabal you happen to associate with. This disparity in practical proof should give anybody who is rational a clue already.

I look forward to the first self-appointed messiah/prophet to declare any day now that Snow White and her seven disciples actually exist (assuming intellectual property licensing requirements with Disney are in order) and that 2000 years or so from now, their gospel/scriptures/teachings will guide people's lives. But then again, why wait when we already have a god in Einstein. At least, we know he actually existed and has contributed to humanity a whole lot than the other so-called deities (associated with wars, genocides, torture, oppression, etc.)...and his theory/prediction has just been confirmed. Hail Einstein!

You know nothing about the Bible and its contents, whatsoever, so what you're saying are pure BS.
The Bible had in fact predicted thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds, so that's confirmed. The Bible predicted what would happen to Medo-Persia, Rome, Greece, Russia, and other kingdoms hundreds of years before they occur, so don't tell me about such BS. Most religions (they're not really religions but cults or sects) today are not really religions but businesses whose purpose is to earn money. True or pure religion (Christian) as taught by Christ is unselfish, not greedy, and seeks peace and goodwill to all men. A true Christian would never kill purposely because it's one of the 10 commandments. Those who kill for the sake of religion are not of God but of the demon or the anti-Christ. There was a time (before Christ) when God helped Israel vanquish their enemies because the Law did not exist by then and God's purpose was to protect people who believe in the true God and destroy those who mock His power and who led immoral lives because it was necessary to safeguard the impending birth of His Son; but after Christ was born, God has left everything to His Son, thus the birth of Christianity.

So shut up about what little you know because you don't know what you're talking about.

kulukuy wrote:
Why do you have to pour your frigging religion Kool-Aid all over on this thread? This topic is about astrophysics. Why don't you go on over to the "Philosophy, Religion, Metaphysics, Occult" sub-forum and discuss your fairy tale to your heart's content there? Don't hijack this thread with your loony-bin religious rhetoric.

I'm certain I know more about theology in general (not just the Judeo-Christian variety) than you do and what I said is not BS. What else do you call a story based on fantasy without any concrete proof that it ever happened? Yep, a fairy tale. So just how old is the new testament exactly or the old book for that matter (perhaps you're confused between the two) that it was able to predict thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds and that this has been confirmed as you stated? Is there really a passage from the books that specifically stated this prediction if it can even be called a prediction in the first place? It doesn't take rocket science (pun intended) to figure out that man would eventually progress.

"My religion is the only true religion and the rest of them are chicken feed", eh? Typical zealot! You can twists words and split hairs all you want for the sake of justifying your religious zealotism but if you can't practically prove anything, you got nothing but a fairy tale. Show me proof that the fairy tale is not a fairy tale at all and that it actually happened and I'll believe you. Otherwise, they're just hallucinations as a result of drinking the potent Kool-Aid.

Telling me to shut up (a typical cop-out strategy) is an indication that you could no longer support or susbstantiate your argument.

Anyway, please refrain from miring this thread with your religious turd any further and show a modicum of respect to other members who are really interested in participating in the ongoing intelligent discussion in here.

Why are you saying 'without any concrete proof'? There are proofs that they actually happened (particularly the prophesies made hundreds of years before they occurred) and I need not elaborate about them here. You should know because they're public knowledge. You say you know about theology than I, well, do you have proof of that? Granting that you are right, it doesn't mean that you understand religion more than I do. If you, and most of the other atheists and theists here, think that religions are the likes of Catholicism, Protestantism, etc.. then you're dead wrong. But there's no point explaining them here, unless you ask for an explanation. And by the way, I'm not hijacking this thread. I am only reacting/replying to someone's post about a misconception on religion. This is a free discussion so replying to a post is perfectly normal, just like what you're doing. I'm not saying my religion is the only true religion. That's BS again. You're putting words in my mouth and concluding something that is totally false. Be scientific (pardon the pun), To tell you the truth, I have no religion, but I believe in the Bible. My definition of religion is different from the rest of you here. Religions, as you understand them now, are just cults or sects (do I have to explain again?).

Now, back to the topic, what I'm saying is that, we should not treat all science 'discoveries' as Bible (pardon the pun) truths. These are purely assumptions, unless proven with overwhelming evidences. There could be some truth in the gravitational wave (I believe it too, one need not be a rocket scientist to know that there are gravitational waves somewhere) as discussed here but to conclude that the actual movement of these waves are as theorized, I don't buy them (yet). As I kept on repeating in my posts, how can they be so sure that the waves move that way when there are too many variables involved? They could not even make up their mind about Pluto which is just a few light years away not to mention about typhoons which is just around the bend, what more if it is millions or billions of light years away? Can they 'see' if some of the waves detected were simply seasonal, intermittent or permanent? Can that LIGO instrument see or hear things and conclude that they are what they think they are? Can it determine if a, say, cuckoo sound, is genuine or not? I can make a cuckoo sound pretty well so how can you conclude that it's me and not a real cuckoo? That's what I'm saying here. You can make assumptions all you want but to make us believe that it's a 'done deal' is pure stupidity!

Please refrain from showing some you tube proofs. I don't buy those craps.

TLDR...

kulukuy wrote:
You don't need to elaborate you say? That's a cop-out and you know it. The fact is that your kind has the propensity to babble these crap that are merely parroted from another loony-bin religious zealot and couldn't prove it because it's a fallacy based on fantasy; hence, the usual cop-out statement. If it's public knowledge, then I dare you to post links of your evidence on here for further scrutiny. You can't, can you. Since you insist your fantasy babble is real, the burden of proof is on you? Believing in an imaginary invisible supernatural being is fantasy. Now that's public knowledge. Proof of existence of such a being is not public knowledge. Again, can you post the source of your evidence/proof that such an imaginary invisible supernatural being really exist? Superman, Thor or the likes come close to such a description but we all know that they are based on fantasy/fairy tale and there's absolutely no proof that they really exist in our reality. Your explanation does not cut it; they're just turd coming out of your mouth which you expect us to believe just because you say so. That's damning evidence that you're so out of touch with reality as a result of drinking too much of that religion Kool-Aid.

My ongoing interest in theology/belief systems is purely academic to understand why people like you are so gullible and believe in these fairy tales and let it run their lives to the point of fanaticism and hell-bent on convincing others go their way. I was actually one of those brainwashed ones that went to seminary school and groomed for priesthood. How about you? What's your qualification other than just being a sheep that mindlessly follow the flock?

You ignored to answer my question about how old the bible is in order to qualify your statement, "The Bible had in fact predicted thousands of years ago that the knowledge of man will grow by leaps and bounds, so that's confirmed." So really, how many thousands of years old is the bible that you had in mind when you decided to make this statement. Be honest. I'm certain that you've been Googling for the answer ever since but still haven't found a definitive answer yet; hence the delay in answering this particular question. This is supposed to be your line of expertise but you can't even answer that? Gotcha! It's your statement, not mine. I'm merely trying to help qualify it.

I didn't put words into your mouth regarding your elitist view on other belief systems. This is exactly what you said in your prior post:

Code:
"Most religions (they're not really religions but cults or sects) today are not really religions but businesses whose purpose is to earn money. True or pure religion (Christian) as taught by Christ is unselfish, not greedy, and seeks peace and goodwill to all men. A true Christian would never kill purposely because it's one of the 10 commandments."

If that's not backtracking (another form of copping out) on a statement, I don' know what is.

So you "have no religion", but you "believe in the Bible". What kind of mumbo jumbo crap is that? You just contradicted yourself. That's another cop-out. The fact is that you "believe in the bible" which means you believe in a fairy tale. There's no way out of that no matter how you slice and dice it.

The YouTube video I posted represents a voice of reason. You know, like how sane and rational people see things.

Anyway, back on topic. It's amazing how the creationists always turn important discoveries of real science into pseudo-science at their convenience to justify their fairy tale fantasy. In other words, they truly believe that their pseudo-science (based on their twisted "fantastic" belief sytem) can compete with real science in terms of validity. LOVL!

Here's another voice of reason video:

I'm telling the truth when I said I have no religion because religion as being defined now is not really religion. Religion as defined in the Bible is helping the needy, visiting the sick, the prisoners, the downtrodden. Religion, in its truest definition, is about loving your fellowmen which is the essence of Christianity. When cults/sects don't practice them, then they are not really doing what Christ preached. I believe in the Bible because of the truths that are contained there. You want link? You claimed to be knowledgeable in theology but ask for a link? Ridiculous! I have already given you examples of the prophecies about kingdoms and nations that had materialized and these are contained in the Bible. Read them. The reason why I believe in the Bible is because the scrolls that had been discovered were thousand years old but the prophecies therein materialized much much later. How can any human being be able to predict things if not because of the power and wisdom of a higher being? You're claiming that it's pure fantasy, but you claim black holes and supernovas and other craps like evolution are gospel truths. You are even presenting youtube videos of comedians that mock the Bible but you call it voice of reason. So what if dinosaur fossils had been discovered? Giants are mentioned in the Bible anyway (read about Nephilims who were offsprings of fallen angels). Nephilims were giants (not necessarily humanoid giants) because they were offsprings of angels who are considered higher than humans. They are spirits but could take any form they choose. That's probably the reason why the fossils are older than humans because angels existed long before the earth and humans were created. I can't really say what happened but I can only surmise. I'm just a normal human being and I don't understand a lot of things that exist and have existed. Just like your theories, anything is possible. I don't dwell on things that are beyond my capacity to comprehend. And I'm not googling for answers. I use what I know and my own ideas, so that makes you a liar for claiming that I'm using google.

By the way, I did not say that I don't believe in science. What I'm saying is to take things with a grain of salt and not swallow everything hook, line and sinker. Science has had many instances of theories that were proven wrong or inconsistent. Only when universally-accepted formulas are applied or solid evidences are presented can I truly accept them as believably trustworthy.

Success is measured not by what you have achieved,
but by the degree of satisfaction you derive from it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:09 pm 
Heavyweight

whoa. this is now a popcorn thread :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 9:31 am 

I just realize that this was predicted in a site where i regularly visit.

posted : March 7, 2014

but the document was created : January 2011

Quote:
C. Episodic Presence of the Itinerant Gravitational Wavefront Passing Through the Solar System in Approximately 22 Months

The current forecast is in the 22 months range. That is, it is expected that the solar system would sustain the passage of an itinerant gravitational wavefront generated by a supernova explosion in the (find source for this) some (0000 light-years ago, find source for this as well). This is where things get interesting. A gravity wave is a different sort of animal, as it is not electromagnetic in nature, and does depend upon dark energy for its sustenance and does involve time in a most unexpected of ways.

In the American culture, to speak of time is to imply money and the making of money. In this itinerant gravity wavefront phenomenon, to speak of time is really to speak of sub-quantal energetics in the form of dark energy. This is the inhomogeneous vacuum energy that Vyacheslav Lukich Dyatlov spoke about so ably before our group (LPG-C) over a dec-ade ago. We already knew that gravity is not an electromagnetic force, that the graviton is but a mere assumption, virtual photon carry no gravitational charge, and electromagnetic fields have no gravitational mass. This then leads to the consideration of an isomorphism that holds the gravitational equivalent of a photon, which we on Earth have already dubbed it as the graviphoton. Our Link counterparts have something similar to this, which made discourse quite easy. All of this here is necessary as preview to an understanding of the potential disruptions that could be caused by the itinerant wavefront.

One of the best ways to conceptualize effects of such itinerant wavefront moving through solar system spacetime (which is to say, Earth spacetime also), is to conceptualize it as a wave of a force that expresses motion in both subquantal and spacetime space/time and time/space ratios. When an object moves in spacetime of three dimensions and one dimension of time, we are told the same object causes a forward parting of the subquantal vacuum and leaves a wake behind – a track of discernible turbulence left throughout homogeneous and inhomogeneous vacuum media. Strangely enough, we are told (and we ourselves find gnosive evidence that) matter in space can be both matter and antimatter, depending upon the gravitational lensing we use in observing it. This does not directly play a role in the range of effects we can anticipate from this itinerant wavefront moving through our spacetime/vacuum solar system medium, but it does affect the aftermath of what remains once it creates a wake in passage. (The figure to the right is from an animation of a gravity wave series superimposed on a SPC photo series, and is only a visual aid, not a real wavefront.) In other words, we may at minimum find ourselves reliving moments before the passage as though it never happened before but with us experiencing it as déjà vu. At maximum, the passage may literally induce a sufficiently severe wake such that our medium is momentarily cloaked (as in gone off-phase) from the rest of our local solar system space/time ratio
(internally, this would be much like the “day of the Lord” where-in/when-in time stops completely, such that the Earth/solar system would seem to go through a tunnel and come out at the other end hopefully on the same timeline as when it entered the wake. The operative word here is hopefully. Civilization-III members of the Link Plenum and observer groups have reported in previous annual Gatherings experiences, theirs and those of others known to them, with other like-kind itinerant wavefronts generated by the collapse of stars as supernovae, and the collapse of black holes into singularities. Thus, it seems to us from these reports that this type of astronomical seeming anomaly is much more normal that we have heretofore realized here on Earth. See Part III for more on this.

-------

These are for you only. Comment back when you can.

Regards,
A. R.

"When a table is normalized, the non-key columns depend on the key, the whole key, and nothing but the key." - a DBA