Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:07 pm 
Welterweight

dami palang anti-duterte dito sa pacland! mga boxing fanatics adik din pala! Duterte via Knock out... malapit ng mag concede si Poe! ULAWAN MONG TANAN!

For it must feed on the flesh of others.
Lest it return to the dust whence it came.

Life is but a dream

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 11:14 pm 
Heavyweight

Looks like it will be Roxas and Robredo.

Pacman has done well with Sarangani, Pacquiao is almost like unopposed by having a wide lead for congressman in Sarangani, and all the People's Champ Movement party candidates are doing well.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:38 am 
Cruiserweight

gritsteel2 wrote:

Pacman has done well with Sarangani, Pacquiao is almost like unopposed by having a wide lead for congressman in Sarangani, and all the People's Champ Movement party candidates are doing well.

Silence pls ..mukhang meron kang alam na mangyayari pag gising namin at Roxas and Robredo na??!!!haha
Fear is coming

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 12:39 am 
Cruiserweight

laserpunch wrote:
dami palang anti-duterte dito sa pacland! mga boxing fanatics adik din pala! Duterte via Knock out... malapit ng mag concede si Poe! ULAWAN MONG TANAN!

Hehe kapusa puro girl power ang binoto mo para sa pagbabago, eh si pinoy ay girl yun eh hehe pero alaws din.

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:37 am 
Heavyweight

listerine wrote:
gritsteel2 wrote:

Silence pls ..mukhang meron kang alam na mangyayari pag gising namin at Roxas and Robredo na??!!!haha
Fear is coming

Now trend looks like Duterte - Robredo. Looks like Marcos' conspiracy theory is shaping up.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:05 am 
Heavyweight

WOW , Robredo takes the lead ! #LeniLaban..I voted for her.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 6:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

mezcal wrote:
duterte can be a good dictator but not a puppet. for vp robredo has good intention. marcos jr may want sneak in the back door in case the prez go out knowing he dont stand a chance to run for president. pacqiao jus a great boxer nothing more :lol:

you're great too... for NOTHING :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 5:33 pm 
Heavyweight

Surprised so many voted for Marcos.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 7:21 pm 
Cruiserweight

Sargo wrote:
Surprised so many voted for Marcos.

nagsilabasan na mga jewels of pacland :lol:

____
Cowards hide behind anonymity
Live Responsibly!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:07 am 
Welterweight

I voted for Leni but I found it strange that Marcos lost a million vote lead. That definitely looks strange and it goes against the trend. I found an interesting article about the script. What can you say... that's politics I guess....

http://www.thinkingpinoy.net/2016/05/bbm-bongbong-marcos-leni-robredo-comelec-hash-code-cheating-math.html

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:59 am 
Light Heavyweight

SweetLady wrote:
I voted for Leni but I found it strange that Marcos lost a million vote lead. That definitely looks strange and it goes against the trend. I found an interesting article about the script. What can you say... that's politics I guess....

http://www.thinkingpinoy.net/2016/05/bbm-bongbong-marcos-leni-robredo-comelec-hash-code-cheating-math.html

Whether that would be given attention or not, is politics.
But the problem of breaching security protocol, like what comelec did with the introduction of script (DURING COUNTING), was a clear destruction of the integrity of the system and data.

In connection, how would you trust the word of the comelec chairman about the change if they did not even know how to follow basic IT security protocol....?? them who were trusted for automated polls with the nation's leadership in line.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:48 am 
Welterweight

AnTararatan wrote:
SweetLady wrote:

Whether that would be given attention or not, is politics.
But the problem of breaching security protocol, like what comelec did with the introduction of script (DURING COUNTING), was a clear destruction of the integrity of the system and data.

In connection, how would you trust the word of the comelec chairman about the change if they did not even know how to follow basic IT security protocol....?? them who were trusted for automated polls with the nation's leadership in line.

That's true. I'm not a fan of Marcos but it definitely was not the right protocol. I think we're going to start seeing more about what transpired in the coming days