Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 12:11 am 
Light Heavyweight

Why are some people here too hard on Manny? Even if he attended only 4 times as a congressman, he said he has co-authored (or voted for) several bills that he thought would be good for the country.

He even went against the RH bill and I'm grateful to him for doing that. Unfortunately, the bill ultimately was passed into law.

Manny represents the poor people of our country who desperately need a champion. Someone who would look after their welfare, who is not corrupt, and who won't steal their money. Our country would be better off with people like Manny in the Senate.

Success is measured not by what you have achieved,
but by the degree of satisfaction you derive from it.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:01 am 
Cruiserweight

rizalincarnate wrote:
Why are some people here too hard on Manny? Even if he attended only 4 times as a congressman, he said he has co-authored (or voted for) several bills that he thought would be good for the country.

He even went against the RH bill and I'm grateful to him for doing that. Unfortunately, the bill ultimately was passed into law.

Manny represents the poor people of our country who desperately need a champion. Someone who would look after their welfare, who is not corrupt, and who won't steal their money. Our country would be better off with people like Manny in the Senate.

8)

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:13 am 
Cruiserweight

LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
conan wrote:
LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
Pag barado na just throw insults :lol:
Itanong ba naman bakit ko daw siningle out si pacquiao sa thread na ang topic is about pacquiao tapos siya pa TS. :lol:
Atleast if you remove my insults you can read something with context.

Mas ok pa kausap yung isa opposing views kami pero may laman ang mga sinasabi hindi puro kab0b0han :lol:

Yung isa naman panay crab/hater lang alam sabihin.
Di naman naiintindihan situation. Walang laman ang utak auto defend lang kay pacquiao at di na nagiisip.
Not wanting pacquiao as a senator isn't crab mentality mga b0b0 boys, he has proven through his record that he's incompetent as a congresman, should he continue to do that at a higher level then that would be dragging the filipino people down. Isipin nyo muna kasi philippines before pacquiao's balls. :lol:

ano pala dapat tawag sayo? gusto ALIMANGO?
kung desperado ka na sa buhay mo na kahit anong gawin mo lagi sablay mag BIGTI ka na lang. may kanya kanyang buhay tayo at di ka dapat makialam sa buhay ng may buhay. kaya wag mo pakialaman si pacquiao dahil buhay nia un. at lalong wag mong laitin ang mga taong pabor sa kanya dahil desisyon nila un. igalang mo dahil iba ang pag iisip nila kay sayo. naintindihan mo BA ALIMANGO?

when it's becoming a senator, it's not just his life anymore, it's about millions of lives. get it? millions.
"kaya wag mo pakialaman si pacquiao" <- isa ka ding inutil, ang topic ay tungkol kay pacquiao kaya siya ang pinaguusapan dito. palibhasa kasi ikaw walang pakialam sa kahit ano kung hindi pacquiao, pacquiao, pacquiao. di mo iniisip kung ano nangyayari sa paligid mo.

hanapin mo nga kung saan ko nilait ang mga taong pabor sa kanya? ang nilalait ko ay yung TS :lol:, and not because he has a different point of view than me, but because of his idiotic responses (kinda like yours)

i'm fine with insults as long as may sense naman ang sinasabi, eh parehas kayong walang sinabi kung hindi panay crab crab crab crab, ni wala kayong sinabi kahit 1 reason kung bakit deserving si pacquiao na maging senator. all you can think of is pacquiao, if you reread my comments and disrgard all the insults, then you'll see that i made valid reasons as to why he isn't deserving. eh mga comment mo? pag inalis natin mga crab comments mo blank lang ang laman... parang utak mo.

At least, u r excellent pinoy crab hater!! Ur no. in survey and during election period

for phil. crab president!! :lol:

Look at u!! Ano ba naihandog mong karangalan sa bansa??!!

Nothing for sure but to critisized peeps like pac!!

Conclusion: Crab!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:45 am 
Heavyweight

Lols @whoever compared Manny Pacquiao to Grace Poe.. Wtf, they were just too galactically stupid to be benighted.
Anyways, the aspects of it obviously appeared in the lives of bobotantes across the PH islands.

God Save The Philippines !

Good luck idol Packy!

Peace harcore pacturds !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:18 am 
Cruiserweight

i stand behind my comment and will stay like that. Where is Belgica? mas karapatdapat sya than Pakyaw.

listerine wrote:
Navy Blue wrote:
(BIR case, won against Bradley, now senate seat!)

This is the last time i post

during election campaign period.

Pac firmly stay in no. 9 senatorial spot.

and it's already 90 percent vote tallied!!

Well ?

Hi to all crabs and haters!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ang daming naloko ni pakyaw :( :)

Tirahin na yan baka tirahin ba ng iba.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:01 pm 
Heavyweight

armchair senator :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 5:05 pm 
Heavyweight

now that he has assured himself a seat, he can unretire and get back to boxing. afterall no one will be praising him in the senate unlike in boxing :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 10:13 pm 
Cruiserweight

el critico wrote:
now that he has assured himself a seat, he can unretire and get back to boxing. afterall no one will be praising him in the senate unlike in boxing :biglaugh:

Wow!! El clitz is alive!!??

Wer have u been ??!!

D great contra bida of Pacman!!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 6:14 am 
Lightweight

el critico wrote:

haha.. true.
manny never said he would "give happiness to the people" by sitting in the senate, but by boxing.