Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:46 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:29 pm 
Light Heavyweight

conan wrote:
LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
A win for pacquiao and a loss for the philippines.

which species of crab do you belong? :lol:

which kind of an !diot are you? the regular ones? or the special ones?

pacquiao has done nothing that a congressman should do, sure he's helped a lot of people but all of those things that he did, he could've done as a regular citizen without needing to be a congressman, a congressman is a lawmaker not a philanthropist.
now tell me what has he done as a lawmaker?

now that he's posed to win a senatorial seat, thinking that it's a loss for the philippines is reasonable.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:34 pm 
Middleweight

gritsteel2 wrote:
Pacman already planning for his proxy in the Senate, while he negotiates a fight for next year. I'm fine with this, Duterte can probably do more work than the whole senate.

well thats well and fine...go on to have a fight while he sees he could still fight...that's for the people enjoyment and pride as well if he continuous to giving pride and prestige to his country and countrymen...his more greater achievements in boxing is of his countrymens greater achievemnts as well...

love to see pac fight again.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:40 pm 
Heavyweight

LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
conan wrote:
LAUGHINGMAN wrote:

pacquiao has done nothing that a congressman should do, sure he's helped a lot of people but all of those things that he did, he could've done as a regular citizen without needing to be a congressman, a congressman is a lawmaker not a philanthropist.

now that he's posed to win a senatorial seat, thinking that it's a loss for the philippines is reasonable.

Sure, but this is Philippines, it will not change, the philanthropist gets more respect among the masses. That's also one reason Duterte won, the masses want someone who they think will uplift their lives. They don't care about the 6% growth in Philippines achieved during Aquino's administration, they want growth in their own lives.

Pacman is now establishing his political dynasty well, Philippine style. He knows his constituents, and they know him too as the top absent congressman, but they love him.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 10:46 pm 
Cruiserweight

My all time favorite dumb and dumber :lol:

____
Cowards hide behind anonymity
Live Responsibly!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 12:36 pm 
Cruiserweight

Going back to where we belong, our standard is really made in the Philippines. Mababang klase.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 11:08 am 
Welterweight

LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
conan wrote:
LAUGHINGMAN wrote:

si pinoy ba . . . . naging kongresman ,naging senador may nagawa bang batas . . . d ba

wala din at d ka rin nagreklamo !!!

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 4:14 pm 
Light Heavyweight

joma200351 wrote:

si pinoy ba . . . . naging kongresman ,naging senador may nagawa bang batas . . . d ba

wala din at d ka rin nagreklamo !!!

So in your opinion since may isang t@nga na walang ginawa at naging congressman, senador at presidente ok lang na maglagay ulit ng isa pang walang nagawa?
Wow.

I pity people like you with reasonings like this. "Si ganito nga e blah blah kaya ok lang na si ganito blah blah"
Since you already know that it was dumb to put that guy in position then why do you think it's a good idea to put another one...

Do you even know me? Di nagreklamo? Lol. Maybe here in pacland i didn't, but that's because this is a boxing forum, i don't visit the politics section here that much. Besides you just assumed that i didn't complain, i'm 100% sure you didn't check if i complained or not in this forum.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 6:51 pm 
Lightweight

LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
conan wrote:
LAUGHINGMAN wrote:

WAG U NA PATULAN ITO KAYA NGA LAUGHING MAN. SIRAULO, SIRATUK2X, ALWAYS TAWA NG TAWA

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:43 am 
Cruiserweight

gin03 wrote:
Going back to where we belong, our standard is really made in the Philippines. Mababang klase.

NAKS!!!

NAGSALITA ANG MAYAMAN!!

ELITE!!!

HI CLASS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PWEEEE!!!

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 8:44 am 
Cruiserweight

Lightweight

LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
conan wrote:
LAUGHINGMAN wrote:

WAG U NA PATULAN ITO KAYA NGA LAUGHING MAN. SIRAULO, SIRATUK2X, ALWAYS TAWA NG TAWA

KUNG SABAGAY!!! MAS SIRA TAU KUNG PAPATULAN NATIN

ANG CRAB AT HATER NA 'TO!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:22 am 
Heavyweight

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:28 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Lol.
The line "wag na patulan" is reserved for trolls
Wala ngang makasagot sa inyo ng "what has he done as a lawmaker?" You can shut me up if you can answer that question :lol:

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:49 pm 
Lightweight

LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
Lol.
Wala ngang makasagot sa inyo ng "what has he done as a lawmaker?" You can shut me up if you can answer that question :lol:

Ernesto Macede: Your Honor, Bakit mo pinipilit na ipapangalan itong kalsada sa pangalan ng taong ito
Sen Revilla: Ah eh!
Ernesto Maceda: Sino ba mas mataas governor or congressman
Sen Revilla: Ah eh - governor
Ernesto Maceda: I think your honor the answer is "Congressman" coz it's national - unless matangkad talaga si governor

So bakit parati tayo nag papalit ng pangalan ng mga kalsada? Nalilito na waze at GPS - para lang may magawang batas?

Ayaw nila kay Pacman pero binoboto nila si Jinggoy, Bong & Ramon, Lito Lapid. Ano nagagawa ng mga iyan sa Senado? Nagpapalit ng pangalan ng kalsada at sumusuporta sa bill for a fee?

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:00 pm 
Light Heavyweight

jingpac wrote:
LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
Lol.

Ernesto Macede: Your Honor, Bakit mo pinipilit na ipapangalan itong kalsada sa pangalan ng taong ito
Sen Revilla: Ah eh!
Ernesto Maceda: Sino ba mas mataas governor or congressman
Sen Revilla: Ah eh - governor
Ernesto Maceda: I think your honor the answer is "Congressman" coz it's national - unless matangkad talaga si governor

So bakit parati tayo nag papalit ng pangalan ng mga kalsada? Nalilito na waze at GPS - para lang may magawang batas?

Ayaw nila kay Pacman pero binoboto nila si Jinggoy, Bong & Ramon, Lito Lapid. Ano nagagawa ng mga iyan sa Senado? Nagpapalit ng pangalan ng kalsada at sumusuporta sa bill for a fee?

Atleast you're answers have context in them compared to the others who have nothing but non sense in them.

Anyway again, just because someone has been elected to a position without actually doing anything it doesn't mean we should put another one who hasn't done anything.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 11:18 pm 
Cruiserweight

LAUGHINGMAN wrote:
Lol.

Bakit sini single out mo lang c pacquiao?

Si Poe, run for president pero wala ring naipasang batas.

Lito lapid, madam ejercito, revilla sr.

Bitter envier ka lang sa success ni pac!!

For sure!!

Dahil wala ka ring na achieved sa buhay mo!!

At bading ka tiyak!! :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next