Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:29 pm 
Heavyweight

AnTararatan wrote:
platinum wrote:
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
so hindi ka naniniwala nga na corrupt sina makoy at melding? :)

Unless may conviction... Hindi

He he he
Ginawang parang religion o kulto na lang... dinaan na lang sa pani-paniwala at feelings without high court decision.

:lol:

deny pa more shungaer :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:02 pm 
Light Heavyweight

AnTararatan wrote:
platinum wrote:
Gamby Sucaldito wrote:
so hindi ka naniniwala nga na corrupt sina makoy at melding? :)

Unless may conviction... Hindi

He he he
Ginawang parang religion o kulto na lang... dinaan na lang sa pani-paniwala at feelings without high court decision.

Si Jesus, convicted. Siguradong may kasalanan talaga sya :shock:

Nabuang na :banghead:

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:39 pm 
Welterweight

Not a loyalista here but just a reader and out of curiosity.
I think the most credible hearsay, tsismis or victims is coming from Doy Laurel;
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1370&dat=19971016&id=CKAVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=-woEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3698,2243951&hl=en
http://www.philstar.com/opinion/142497/doy-macoy-yorac-corner

Here are my questions I asked myself:

1. If EDSA 1 is believed to be the freedom rally then how come people still love the Marcoses?
2. Let say you won the lotto 25 Billion $ (Marcos Loans Overseas in behalf of so called projects) and your wife (Assuming Philippines at that time and it's people) wants you out of the house will you share the winnings?
3. People who says they were abused and tortured, why not after the people who tortured you (so called soldiers of Marcos) after Edsa was a success? This is your chance to take them to court (If you believe justice in Aquino admin).
4. If the so called Martial Law Victims are indeed taken and buried somewhere else I'm sure the relatives know who took them with proof that Marcos ordered it and not FVR or Enrile? (I feel sorry for them too but I'm just wondering 20 yrs after martial law and more questions than answers).
5. Other countries were afraid that Philippines is getting stronger in Asia therefore this might be a propaganda cause if otherwise USA will surely not accommodate or welcome Mr. Marcos to be exiled in Hawaii for so many years.

This are just a few question since again comparing to the rumors and hearsay again with Aquino's history.

Granddad sold us to Japanese the first Makapili (Traydor daw pards)
Former senator and now a Hero (Sold Sabah daw)
The current president (Sold scarborough shoal thru Trillanes daw)

All of these are true or NOT true which one you believe ikaw na ang humusga.

My point is we have opinions and different perspective of what transpired during this past years I'm sure lahat tayo mahal natin ang Bayang Magiliw, we just need to respect others view and avoid name calling or feeling na andun ka at isa ka sa mga pasimuno ng Edsa. Lahat tayo eh nag hahanap ng sagot so lets have a healthy conversation kasi madami din akong natutunan sa forum na to.

Peace po just my two cents :)

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:04 pm 
Cruiserweight

nhuts wrote:
I think the most credible hearsay, tsismis or victims is coming from Doy Laurel;
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1370&dat=19971016&id=CKAVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=-woEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3698,2243951&hl=en

1. If EDSA 1 is believed to be the freedom rally then how come people still love the Marcoses?
2. Let say you won the lotto 25 Billion $ (Marcos Loans Overseas in behalf of so called projects) and your wife (Assuming Philippines at that time and it's people) wants you out of the house will you share the winnings?
3. People who says they were abused and tortured, why not after the people who tortured you (so called soldiers of Marcos) after Edsa was a success? This is your chance to take them to court (If you believe justice in Aquino admin).
4. If the so called Martial Law Victims are indeed taken and buried somewhere else I'm sure the relatives know who took them with proof that Marcos ordered it and not FVR or Enrile? (I feel sorry for them too but I'm just wondering 20 yrs after martial law and more questions than answers).
5. Other countries were afraid that Philippines is getting stronger in Asia therefore this might be a propaganda cause if otherwise USA will surely not accommodate or welcome Mr. Marcos to be exiled in Hawaii for so many years.

This are just a few question since again comparing to the rumors and hearsay again with Aquino's history.

My point is we have opinions and different perspective of what transpired during this past years I'm sure lahat tayo mahal natin ang Bayang Magiliw, we just need to respect others view and avoid name calling or feeling na andun ka at isa ka sa mga pasimuno ng Edsa. Lahat tayo eh nag hahanap ng sagot so lets have a healthy conversation kasi madami din akong natutunan sa forum na to.

You got a lot of good points :celebrate:

╚╝╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩═╩╩╩╩╩═╝

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:10 pm 
Heavyweight

deny pa idol blitz :D

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:17 pm 
Heavyweight

nhuts wrote:

cheers syo bro at sa lahat ng mga bros dito :toast:

pwera lang sa mga bobong loyalista :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:07 am 
Light Heavyweight

zorro05 wrote:
Marcos Convictions-

-Marcoses Lose Paoay Property
-Marcos Jewels Could Be Sold After Sandigan Rules Malacanang Collection ‘Ill-Gotten’
-Singapore Court Awards $23M in Marcos Money to PNB
-US Judge OKs Payment of $7.5M to Marcos Victims
-SF Court Awards Damages To Marcos Victims

Read the decisions and ful details-
https://yesferdinandmarcosruinedthephil ... nvictions/

:)

The "ill-gotten" definition as defined and confirmed by PCGG. The same entity na nagpu-pursue sa mga kaso specifically againts the Marcoses. From your links, the Swiss entity could not categorically decide what to do with the things they as they found no solid evidence to give a decisive verdict... hence passed back to the Philippines which again has PCGG definition as its basis... see the twisted minds of those sitting?

On the Paoay case, it took 3 decades just to find a technicality issue on the lease... that parts of those leased lots were now covered under the unalienable public domain :lol: Pinapakita nito na ang lupa ay naging pag-aari ng mga Marcos ng maayos, at naghanap na lang ng butas para makuha ang yaman...

Yung ibang kaso, those were in the end not pursued by the Marcoses but by the government of the Philippines. So ang tema, dinemanda ng PCGG ang sarili nilang magulang para makakuha ng pondo... the state lost the case but won (got the money).

How about you show real convictions, not twisted facts?
Cause the strongest proof na wala pa ay... nakakapag-simba pa si Imelda sa Baclaran weekly at nanalong congresswoman ulit.
The slightest hint na ma-convict ang isa man sa mga Marcos, magmamadali ang mga Aquino na ikulong ito... baka si Noynoy kulangot pa mismo ang pu-posas.

:lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:23 am 
Heavyweight

Inosente pala si Imelda.
Si Judas, di rin na convict.
Si Al Capone, tax evasion lang kaso.
Kamag-anak ni Ampatuan, mayor na rin ngayon.
Si Erap? I bet he's innocent too.
Supreme court judges take bribes. That's Grace Pos was able to run.
Local court pa kaya.
Wala ring na convict after the Wall Street crash in 2008.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:26 am 
Heavyweight

if makoy is not the best/brilliant lawyer the Phil. has ever produced...maybe, he is one of it...hands down..

kaso nahawa at naulol ke imeldang adik at sa mga ganid na kapitalista at kroning nakapaligid..sayang..

pero sa accomplishments...di hamak na sya ang mas maraming naipatayo...

kaya minsan e mas maganda pang mamuno sa bansa e ung di gaanong matalino basta me betlog gaya nyang si digong...di nakokontrol ng babae (o ng mga tsikas nya) o ng kahit na sinong padrino..sya ang kumokontrol...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:31 am 
Light Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Inosente pala si Imelda.
Local court pa kaya.

Maniniwala na sana ako sayo kaso...
Si Erap, convicted.
Si Judas, not all would agree he's real person, but he didn't stand trial.
Mga Korte nababayaran, possibly... but what more kung ang nagbabayad ay ang mga nasa pwesto? Look from the other side of the fence.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:36 am 
Light Heavyweight

Google is a friend most of the time... Eto oh for people checking on the Marcos cases. Should not be too hard, right?

http://bfy.tw/5wii

What's hard ay accepting that you got fooled by EDSA.
Makinig lang sa Yano song... "Kumusta Na" then hopefully, gumaan loob mo dahil di ka pala nag-iisang nagoyo

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:40 am 
Middleweight

wooks425 wrote:
nhuts wrote:

You got a lot of good points :celebrate:

Don't shoot the messenger :D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:45 am 
Heavyweight

AnTararatan wrote:

What's hard ay accepting that you got fooled by EDSA.

Makinig lang sa Yano song... "Kumusta Na" then hopefully, gumaan loob mo dahil di ka pala nag-iisang nagoyo

tsaket nguyain pero mukhang me powent ka brad...mukhang tutuo..

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 1:53 am 
Heavyweight

AnTararatan wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Inosente pala si Imelda.
Local court pa kaya.

Maniniwala na sana ako sayo kaso...
Si Erap, convicted.
Si Judas, not all would agree he's real person, but he didn't stand trial.
Mga Korte nababayaran, possibly... but what more kung ang nagbabayad ay ang mga nasa pwesto? Look from the other side of the fence.

Kung nasa pwesto nagbabayad, di convicted lahat.
Duh!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:38 am 
Light Heavyweight

^^
So nababayaran lang ang korte when you feel like it :biglaugh:
Bayaran na choosy... toink!

Unless you really think those sitting are saint-like
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next