Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:51 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:04 am 
Heavyweight

The juvenile version of Colonel Jessul flip-flopping...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:39 am 
Heavyweight

$25 Billion Marcos 20 year reign with many infrastructure project, nuclear plant existed to this day.
Cory 10 Billion + $84 Billion Aquino for only 6 years No projects to show only destroying Marcos projects. Sa liit ng panahon ng mga Aquino ginahasa ng husto ang kaban ng bayan.
Sino ngayon ang magnanakaw?

Marcos shows more responsible of financial barrowing and payment chart.
http://www.pcij.org/i-report/2008/debt- ... arison.jpg

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:46 am 
Heavyweight

pacman reloaded wrote:
gambol wrote:
nung nagsabag ng kabobohan ang diyos, gising lahat ng mga Marcos loyalists

:lol:

ewan ko ba, as if 20 years of subjugation is not enough, peso dollar rate during macapagal era (before marcos) was P4 to 1$, when he was ousted it was close to P50 to $1 and you can't find imported apples, grapes and any imported goods in any stalls because our economy was in dire situation that central bank has restricted foreign currency outflow. the fools seem to forget that imported fruits only appeared in the street stalls after marcos was ousted.

1:50? Anak ng... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:11 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
$25 Billion Marcos 20 year reign with many infrastructure project, nuclear plant existed to this day.
Cory 10 Billion + $84 Billion Aquino for only 6 years No projects to show only destroying Marcos projects. Sa liit ng panahon ng mga Aquino ginahasa ng husto ang kaban ng bayan.

How is that?
Looks like GMA did.

Have Cory and Panot been tried for ill-gotten wealth?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:19 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
jjcross wrote:

How is that?
Looks like GMA did.

Have Cory and Panot been tried for ill-gotten wealth?

Panot will be in jail very soon.

Cory escaped coz RCC was behind her fooling the people.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:35 am 
Heavyweight

Ah, so they're guilty without trial .
So was FVR then.

When was the last time the country had debt crisis ?
Hmm, 1983.
The year after that , hyper peso devaluation and 60%+ inflation. How lovely.
The economists were predicting doom and gloom when the peso hit 5 cents to the dollar .
If you use ratio and proportion , when Marcos took over , the national debt was some $600M.
Went to some $25B in 20 years . Hmm, how much would that be now based on that track record had Imelda took over ? $25 x25 ?
Marcos amassed that debt during the two decades of US AID , Japan AID and US military presence in the country.

http://www.nber.org/chapters/c7525.pdf
Quote:
The last four years have been the most tumultuous period in the postwar history

The country was for all intents and purposes BANKRUPT in 1986.
Per capita AND GDP were shrinking .
Just imagine if the old dying dictator stayed for 4 more years and his executive order in placing Meldy as president happened. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The economists were already predicting 30 pesos to the dollar within a year in 1985.

The sugar , coconut and mining industries slowed down because the cronies were fixing the domestic prices, supply and exportation.
While the tv ads claimed the country had " free-enterprise". Hmm, I remember us talking about in Ateneo then.

They should have shot them in the airport when they came back then blame the communists.
Make sure the tarmac cameras aren't working and the AVSECOM are looking the other way.

Of course, all this does not absolve all the corrupt leaders since macoy was deposed.
Hell, I would send Roxas and Panot to prison for the Yolanda fund scam.
I'd send FG Arroyo to prison for his treason and NAPOCOR scam.
Erap should have been hung along with his drug dealing and carnapping kids.

They're not my relatives .

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:46 am 
Featherweight

bonbon marcos jr. actually have this profound resentment just recently over his dad's dictatorial regime. bonbon and his followers has to thank, for all it has been, to the rich legacy that apo ferdie had left behind. he'd made me and many others believe in karma. good riddance to bad rubbish. roflmaocopter

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:47 am 
Heavyweight

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/philipp ... ebt-to-gdp
Quote:
Philippines recorded a Government Debt to GDP of 45.05 percent of the country's Gross Domestic Product in 2015. Government Debt to GDP in Philippines averaged 57.34 percent from 1990 until 2015, reaching an all time high of 74.90 percent in 1993 and a record low of 45.05 percent in 2015. Government Debt to GDP in Philippines is reported by the Bureau of the Treasury, Philippines.

2015 was a record low year ???? :shock:
As bad as Panot was , GDP kept rising during his years .
Just imagine if you had a president who actually let free-enterprise flow.

From 1983-1986, per capita shrunk by 18% ? Hmm, kinda explains why millions went to the streets.
Then millions went to the streets again for Erap. Who financed Erap's campaign ?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:51 am 
Welterweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Ah, so they're guilty without trial .
So was FVR then.

When was the last time the country had debt crisis ?
Hmm, 1983.
The year after that , hyper peso devaluation and 60%+ inflation. How lovely.
The economists were predicting doom and gloom when the peso hit 5 cents to the dollar .
If you use ratio and proportion , when Marcos took over , the national debt was some $600M.
Went to some $25B in 20 years . Hmm, how much would that be now based on that track record had Imelda took over ? $25 x25 ?
Marcos amassed that debt during the two decades of US AID , Japan AID and US military presence in the country.

http://www.nber.org/chapters/c7525.pdf
Quote:
The last four years have been the most tumultuous period in the postwar history

The country was for all intents and purposes BANKRUPT in 1986.
Per capita AND GDP were shrinking .
Just imagine if the old dying dictator stayed for 4 more years and his executive order in placing Meldy as president happened. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The economists were already predicting 30 pesos to the dollar within a year in 1985.

The sugar , coconut and mining industries slowed down because the cronies were fixing the domestic prices, supply and exportation.
While the tv ads claimed the country had " free-enterprise". Hmm, I remember us talking about in Ateneo then.

They should have shot them in the airport when they came back then blame the communists.
Make sure the tarmac cameras aren't working and the AVSECOM are looking the other way.

Of course, all this does not absolve all the corrupt leaders since macoy was deposed.
Hell, I would send Roxas and Panot to prison for the Yolanda fund scam.
I'd send FG Arroyo to prison for his treason and NAPOCOR scam.
Erap should have been hung along with his drug dealing and carnapping kids.

They're not my relatives .

I agree with your assessment bro but I ask also what are the factors that cause that and not just blame the Marcoses.
NPA was rampant, Mindanao crisis, return of investments since rich and powerful people are against the Marcoses and the propaganda.
To place Imelda as president I think that was just rumors as I'm sure pati si Bonifacio ay baka bumangon at tagain si Marcos.
Why did we go or going to go bankrupt? for the pesos to go down factors are US economy just got better influx of migration so the USD went up.
Same as what is happening today China yuen is up because of their economy growth. Would you blame that to Pinoy? that is unfair.

Kung gumana yung powerplant then the returns would be great sino sa tingin mo ang apektado? Meralco.
Sugar, coconut and mining industries who do you think own them? I'm sure not Marcos.
1000 % agree ako that there was corruption but still Marcos is just an individual na hindi nya makikita ang lahat ng corrupt or used his name to gain advantage.

As Duterte said before, he needs our help to clean the Phils. During the Marcos era I think people just got tired of propaganda.
Again I'm not a loyalist or a Marcos fan just asking questions and hopefully meron dito sa forum that can shed light since I want to know the truth also.

Eto yung big "?" in our generation same as why Aguinaldo ordered Bonifacio to be executed.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:56 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:
Poverty and income distribution

Income inequality grew during the era of martial law, as the poorest 60 percent of the nation were able to contribute only 22.5 percent of the income at 1980, down from 25.0 percent in 1970. The richest 10 percent, meanwhile, took a larger share of the income at 41.7 percent at 1980, up from 37.1 percent at 1970.[1] These trends coincided with accusations of cronyism in the Marcos administration, as the administration faced questions of favoring certain companies that were close to the ruling family.

According to the FIES (Family Income and Expenditure Survey) conducted from 1965 to 1985, poverty incidence in the Philippines rose from 41 percent in 1965 to 58.9 percent in 1985. This can be attributed to lower real agricultural wages and lesser real wages for unskilled and skilled laborers. Real agricultural wages fell about 25 percent from their 1962 level, while real wages for unskilled and skilled laborers decreased by about one-third of their 1962 level. It was observed that higher labor force participation and higher incomes of the rich helped cushion the blow of the mentioned problems.[how?]

Hmm, looks like kulelat na Pinas nuon.

And now Danding Cojuangco wants to bring back "coconut levy " ? :shock:
No wonder he finances Marcos's daughter's ( Grace Poe ) campaign.

Marcos lost control and he paid for his cronies' sins.
Basically, he became an old senile dictator whose time was up.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:10 am 
Heavyweight

Always blaming Marcos would dig the country deeper to its grave. That's the problem the nation is facing...hindi na umusad kasi mga corrupt officials binibintang kay Marcos lahat ng kamalian nila. Keso lumaki ang utang dahil sa interest e dapat binabayaran utang. Lahat sila sinasabi malakas ang economy ng Pilipinas sa kanilang termino pero hindi naman binayaran ang utang lalo lang lumaki it even doubles every new administration.
Pero mga programa lang ni Marcos yata ang bumubuhay ng Pilipinas. Ang taong bayan lalong nalugmok sa kahirapan na hindi mo naman makikita sa panahon ni Marcos. Ginagago palagi ang taong bayan. Pero alam na yan ni Duterte, magkaalaman walang sinasanto si Digong pati mga pari pinalayas na sa gobyerno.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:13 am 
Heavyweight

Quote:

I agree with your assessment bro but I ask also what are the factors that cause that and not just blame the Marcoses.
NPA was rampant, Mindanao crisis, return of investments since rich and powerful people are against the Marcoses and the propaganda.
To place Imelda as president I think that was just rumors as I'm sure pati si Bonifacio ay baka bumangon at tagain si Marcos.
Why did we go or going to go bankrupt? for the pesos to go down factors are US economy just got better influx of migration so the USD went up.
Same as what is happening today China yuen is up because of their economy growth. Would you blame that to Pinoy? that is unfair.

Kung gumana yung powerplant then the returns would be great sino sa tingin mo ang apektado? Meralco.
Sugar, coconut and mining industries who do you think own them? I'm sure not Marcos.
1000 % agree ako that there was corruption but still Marcos is just an individual na hindi nya makikita ang lahat ng corrupt or used his name to gain advantage.

As Duterte said before, he needs our help to clean the Phils. During the Marcos era I think people just got tired of propaganda.
Again I'm not a loyalist or a Marcos fan just asking questions and hopefully meron dito sa forum that can shed light since I want to know the truth also.

Eto yung big "?" in our generation same as why Aguinaldo ordered Bonifacio to be executed.

The NPA's became rampant because the poor people in the rural areas were easy to recruit.
And because of the military abuses . We talked about that in college . Hell, the people hated the military .
Poverty rate doubled during Marcos's regime.

They did power plants. The Bataan Nuclear Plant is the biggest scam ever , then. $2B-project just because Disini played golf with Marcos ? The energy secretary then was Velasco. He himself said he was scared of building nuclear power plants. Next thing you know, they were building a substandard one . Please, no argument that it wasn't. It was "good enough for the Philippines " standard . After the 3-Mile island and Chernobyl accidents, nobody wanted that thing working. Besides the fact that the country had no money to pay for it when Marcos was deposed .
Disini, of course was a scumbag.
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/498295/hig ... ony-disini

The power crisis now is a scam being pulled by the power brokers . Fkkrs should go to prison.
I do hope Duterte kills them.
Aboitiz pulled his brownout scam in the late 70's and early 80's. I know that **** b/c I was paying our electric bill then. Freaking regular brownouts and your bill actually WENT UP. I saw people line up at the power company complaining why da pak were their bills going up . It was a scam. The meter went faster when the power came on again.

The cronies controlled the sugar, coconut and mining industries . The charts don't lie .
I remember Marcos being asked during his press-con. And he had no fkkn good answer why the mining industries were tanking. He said it was because they were selling below cost. Well, duh. They did b/c his cronies controlled the domestic price not based on world market .

Danding was able to raise billions .
Benidicto ? Another ahole.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:15 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
Always blaming Marcos would dig the country deeper to its grave. That's the problem the nation is facing...hindi na umusad kasi mga corrupt officials binibintang kay Marcos lahat ng kamalian nila. Keso lumaki ang utang dahil sa interest e dapat binabayaran utang. Lahat sila sinasabi malakas ang economy ng Pilipinas sa kanilang termino pero hindi naman binayaran ang utang lalo lang lumaki it even doubles every new administration.
Pero mga programa lang ni Marcos yata ang bumubuhay ng Pilipinas. Ang taong bayan lalong nalugmok sa kahirapan na hindi mo naman makikita sa panahon ni Marcos. Ginagago palagi ang taong bayan. Pero alam na yan ni Duterte, magkaalaman walang sinasanto si Digong pati mga pari pinalayas na sa gobyerno.

Where's your chart that shows Marcos was good in paying debts ?

What was the debt to GDP ration in his last term?

Where would Digong be today had the marcos dogs like Lopez and Santos in Davao took turns as mayor ?

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:21 am 
Heavyweight

JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Income inequality grew during the era of martial law, as the poorest 60 percent of the nation were able to contribute only 22.5 percent of the income at 1980, down from 25.0 percent in 1970. The richest 10 percent, meanwhile, took a larger share of the income at 41.7 percent at 1980, up from 37.1 percent at 1970.[1] These trends coincided with accusations of cronyism in the Marcos administration, as the administration faced questions of favoring certain companies that were close to the ruling family.

According to the FIES (Family Income and Expenditure Survey) conducted from 1965 to 1985, poverty incidence in the Philippines rose from 41 percent in 1965 to 58.9 percent in 1985. This can be attributed to lower real agricultural wages and lesser real wages for unskilled and skilled laborers. Real agricultural wages fell about 25 percent from their 1962 level, while real wages for unskilled and skilled laborers decreased by about one-third of their 1962 level. It was observed that higher labor force participation and higher incomes of the rich helped cushion the blow of the mentioned problems.[how?]

Bakit lahat ng kapalpakan ng administrasyon sa Pilipinas si Marcos ang pinag-bintangan? Kitang kita naman mga proyekto ni Marcos sinisira ng mga ito... pero ito pa rin ang bumubuhay ng Pilipinas. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:27 am 
Heavyweight

jjcross wrote:
JoeyInCali wrote:
Quote:

Bakit lahat ng kapalpakan ng administrasyon sa Pilipinas si Marcos ang pinag-bintangan? Kitang kita naman mga proyekto ni Marcos sinisira ng mga ito... pero ito pa rin ang bumubuhay ng Pilipinas. :shock:

Oh, now it's rationalization time ?
So, you can't really show proof Marcos's economic policies and achievements were anything to brag about ?

He was in power for 20+ years with US aid .
Nobody said he didn't do sh!t.
But, the fact stands . He was a corrupt ruthless dictator .
And his wife and cronies were greedy *******.

Where's that chart that shows he was good in paying debts again ????

Last edited by JoeyInCali on Thu May 26, 2016 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next