Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:40 am 
Flyweight

I'm a big Cotto fan, but I'm sorry to say that Pacquiao is just a much better fighter. He may not have the power and body punching abilities that Cotto has, but he is much more skilled in other aspects of his fighting such as his hand speed and quickness to move in and out of punches. Cotto is a great fighter which is why I believe he has a punchers chance of hurting PAC MAN! But the longer the fight goes on, the more Manny will be able to exploit the Puerto Rican of his weaknesses. With Manny throwing punches in bunches, he is sure to open up one of the old cuts Cotto has had in the past. I have never been so excited for a Pacquiao fight, but then again, Pac Man continues to schedule fights with fighters of higher statute. It is great to see two great fighters putting their careers on the line in order to bring more excitement to boxing. So until November 14, all we can do is post comments of thoughts and theories until the truth comes out in the ring. :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:05 am 
Welterweight

Good luck to both boxers! I just wish it would be a tremendous fight that will be talked about by my sons and grandsons. Go pac! Go Boricua Bomber! May they be in their best form on fight night! :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:17 am 
Strawweight

Guys, try to view on this video and react on it. All I can see is the dirty tactics the way cotto fights.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATlGT0c8i4M

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:33 pm 
Bantamweight

the whole boxing world expects pacman to knockout cotto. anything else like a unanimous decision win against cotto is still consider as a loss for pacman. thats the handicap pacman has to carry into the fight.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:06 am 
Strawweight

Parang alam kona mangyayari ,Parang ganito "Pag suntok ni bai pacman ka counter itong cotto at sempre maiilagan yun ni bai pacman at ka counter din si bai pacman ng left hook, at susundan ng kanan at susundan uli ng kaliwa at kanan uli kaliwa uli kanan uli ayun di na makatayo" Good luck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:37 pm 
Strawweight

:lol: Its all a simple analysis people! It's one of the best analysis! "ALL PACQUIAO OPPONENTS WHO STANDS 5"6 - 5"7 ENDS UP GETTING DESTROYED!!~ As the previous name, Pacquiao "The Destroyer!" With all that speed and power, at same height and same reach....

tsk tsk tsk. that's why coach freddie said KO in 1. mabuhay ka pacman!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:44 pm 
Lightweight

Miguel Cotto will wipe the ring deck with a guy named Manny literally on Nov 14,2009..........and I pity those pacman fanatics who bought too much of the Pacman hype, his win against Hatton was a lucky one, Ricky just got hit by a lucky punch and so birds came flying to his head on that fateful night....... but Miguel "I'm no Angel" Cotto and Puerto Rico will celebrate on Nov. 14,2009.........suddenly the Pacman fans will come down crashing hard wondering what hit them.........

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:41 pm 
Featherweight

carlos djackal wrote:
Miguel Cotto will wipe the ring deck with a guy named Manny literally on Nov 14,2009..........and I pity those pacman fanatics who bought too much of the Pacman hype, his win against Hatton was a lucky one, Ricky just got hit by a lucky punch and so birds came flying to his head on that fateful night....... but Miguel "I'm no Angel" Cotto and Puerto Rico will celebrate on Nov. 14,2009.........suddenly the Pacman fans will come down crashing hard wondering what hit them.........

Hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dreaming... I must be dreaming... hehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:00 pm 
Middleweight

goodluck manny! we'll pray for you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:02 pm 
Bantamweight

Manny by ring entrance! Cotto will run back to the locker room and pee his pants. :spin:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:27 am 
Welterweight

mga bossing, where can we watch the fight on live streaming? our cable company has ran out of payperview box :( :( :( please help...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:28 pm 
Welterweight

vince_inphase wrote:
mga bossing, where can we watch the fight on live streaming? our cable company has ran out of payperview box :( :( :( please help...

I just saw an entry in this forum about free live streaming of the upcoming fight.. please disregard my previous post.. thanks!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:31 pm 
Heavyweight

go pacam

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:34 am 
Strawweight

haha i like the photos down there! any predictions on this fight guys? i am all the way excited, whew!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:53 pm 
Welterweight

it's going to be a hard fight for pacman fighting at cotto's natural weight. i still believe pacman has what it takes to win the fight. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next