Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:17 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:43 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:00 am
Posts: 243
Location: Davao City
Why not let the politicians pay? They're the ones who are always nuthugging Pac! :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:44 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:54 pm
Posts: 2761
Location: "the little Alaska of the Philippines!"
LOL...ala akong pera..

i'm just a student..hehehe...


why Pacquiao pay it..he has alot of MONEY...

_________________
"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises."
--Pedro Calderon de la Barca [Spanish poet and playwright, 1600-1681]


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:47 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 3:53 am
Posts: 1773
Location: Cupertino, California
You do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:33 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1983
hugo_bossing wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:
hugo_bossing wrote:
Your reply could have made sense if you didn't post it and just kept it to yourself. lol

How can Pac beg for belts if he already have six? This is for the greater good of boxing, the people are asking for it because future generations of boxers especially Filipino fighters will have an axiom to stride for. To beat the title of 7 championship belt is a tall order, very much like when Phelps beat Spitz 7 gold record medals to his 8 in Beijing. History will define who we are, as the saying goes. :D


Phelps won his gold medals with no preconditions. Check your statements. Had Phelps been allowed to jump into the water half a second ahead of other swimmers, the whole world will criticize him. Do you understand? Yeah History have already defined us. The reason why we still dont have gold is that probably we are hoping the Olympic Committee bend its rules to cap the height of basketball players to 6 ft to even the playing field so Filipinos can join and probably win. Is that how you want it?


You're downplaying Pac's fight because it will be at a catchweight? Pac's fight at 145 do not give Cotto an unfair disadvantage, it was actually Cotto who said they will fight Manny at 145 because he knows he is naturally bigger than Pac and it will create a level of playing field for both. This fight if it will be a title fight is a legit bout. There will always be controversies or critics in every sports, the US and other swimming teams were accused numerous times of having an advantage in competition due to their high tech swim suits, like you guys accusing Pac on fighting at a catchweight that is a disadvantage to Cotto. All are just plain criticism and baseless. Yes, if Manny will win a title fight with Cotto it will be in the same league as any other great sports record.


Look at how you asnwer kung di ka ba naman eng. You reacted on dec3's post with winning medals and records and you even dared to use Phelps and Spitz as examples. When I questioned your notion on winning medals and records and how you want pac to achieve it, now you are trying to evade on the topic that you started. lols. Dispute what I have said if you disagree. Dont try to be out of the topic all the time. lols!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:52 am 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:01 am
Posts: 1797
Location: at work
the ts will collect the contributions and put it in his bank account :biglaugh:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:23 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:59 am
Posts: 29208
monkeybiz wrote:
el critico wrote:
so how much are you willing to contribute??? i'll start to let the ball rolling.....

1. ec - 0$
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
.
.
.
:biglaugh:


come on ec you can do better than this


EC earns below minimum wage in the US.. he has no valid working papers and is a product of mexican human smuggling .. :biglaugh:

_________________
================================================================================================


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:44 am
Posts: 4863
I'll gladly pay, as long as he gives us free VIP pass and front row seats during the bout. tutal madali nya lang maipamigay ang mga yun ng libre sa mga linta nya na mga kaibigan. !!!

_________________
Hello to my fans El Iyaking Kurugyo and Gene-Bading ! HAHAHAHAHAHA !!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:08 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 694
ryanmikhael wrote:
hugo_bossing wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:

Phelps won his gold medals with no preconditions. Check your statements. Had Phelps been allowed to jump into the water half a second ahead of other swimmers, the whole world will criticize him. Do you understand? Yeah History have already defined us. The reason why we still dont have gold is that probably we are hoping the Olympic Committee bend its rules to cap the height of basketball players to 6 ft to even the playing field so Filipinos can join and probably win. Is that how you want it?


You're downplaying Pac's fight because it will be at a catchweight? Pac's fight at 145 do not give Cotto an unfair disadvantage, it was actually Cotto who said they will fight Manny at 145 because he knows he is naturally bigger than Pac and it will create a level of playing field for both. This fight if it will be a title fight is a legit bout. There will always be controversies or critics in every sports, the US and other swimming teams were accused numerous times of having an advantage in competition due to their high tech swim suits, like you guys accusing Pac on fighting at a catchweight that is a disadvantage to Cotto. All are just plain criticism and baseless. Yes, if Manny will win a title fight with Cotto it will be in the same league as any other great sports record.


Look at how you asnwer kung di ka ba naman eng. You reacted on dec3's post with winning medals and records and you even dared to use Phelps and Spitz as examples. When I questioned your notion on winning medals and records and how you want pac to achieve it, now you are trying to evade on the topic that you started. lols. Dispute what I have said if you disagree. Dont try to be out of the topic all the time. lols!!!


Pacquiao fighting in a catchweight at 145. CHECK
Pacquiao fighting in a title fight at 145. CHECK
ryanmickael still crying with his co-Stooges. PRICELESS!!!


lol

_________________
Hugo is here to deliver the WRATH to the PacHaters :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 am 
Offline
Middleweight

Joined: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:31 pm
Posts: 849
biraboyz wrote:
hugo_bossing wrote:
If we have an estimated 50k members here and the sanctioning fee is around $150k, we can all pitch in an average of $3 each or around 150-200 Pesos to pay for those m%$&*f*%bs fees so that we can make the Pac-Cotto a title fight, so we too can stake a claim on the title belt.

FOR HISTORY!!! PACQUIAO"S QUEST FOR THE WORLD RECORD 7 CHAMPIONSHIP WORLD TITLE!!!

Let's show the world what Paclanders is all about!!!!


What do you say Paclanders? Are you with me??? Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :celebrate:


what a real NUTHUGGER,i rather give it to the poor than share this with you it's much cheaper 4 u to buy pacman a REPLICA of WBO u can ask it in RECTO for them 2 make u 1,get a life enjoi the fight with or without the belt.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgive him bro...some people like to live their lives through others success, because they've never achieved anything in their own lives. While some of us, pursue our own goals to acomplish. When Manny wins...these huggers actually think their the ones who beat Manny's opponent :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:52 am 
Offline
Middleweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 1:35 pm
Posts: 694
dude2 wrote:
biraboyz wrote:
hugo_bossing wrote:
If we have an estimated 50k members here and the sanctioning fee is around $150k, we can all pitch in an average of $3 each or around 150-200 Pesos to pay for those m%$&*f*%bs fees so that we can make the Pac-Cotto a title fight, so we too can stake a claim on the title belt.

FOR HISTORY!!! PACQUIAO"S QUEST FOR THE WORLD RECORD 7 CHAMPIONSHIP WORLD TITLE!!!

Let's show the world what Paclanders is all about!!!!


What do you say Paclanders? Are you with me??? Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :celebrate:


what a real NUTHUGGER,i rather give it to the poor than share this with you it's much cheaper 4 u to buy pacman a REPLICA of WBO u can ask it in RECTO for them 2 make u 1,get a life enjoi the fight with or without the belt.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgive him bro...some people like to live their lives through others success, because they've never achieved anything in their own lives. While some of us, pursue our own goals to acomplish. When Manny wins...these huggers actually think their the ones who beat Manny's opponent :lol:

not just Manny's opponents, their critics/doubters/PacHaters and all of you azzholes in the world. lol

_________________
Hugo is here to deliver the WRATH to the PacHaters :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:49 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:33 am
Posts: 1344
dude2 wrote:
biraboyz wrote:
hugo_bossing wrote:
If we have an estimated 50k members here and the sanctioning fee is around $150k, we can all pitch in an average of $3 each or around 150-200 Pesos to pay for those m%$&*f*%bs fees so that we can make the Pac-Cotto a title fight, so we too can stake a claim on the title belt.
FOR HISTORY!!! PACQUIAO"S QUEST FOR THE WORLD RECORD 7 CHAMPIONSHIP WORLD TITLE!!!
Let's show the world what Paclanders is all about!!!!
What do you say Paclanders? Are you with me??? Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :celebrate:

what a real NUTHUGGER,i rather give it to the poor than share this with you it's much cheaper 4 u to buy pacman a REPLICA of WBO u can ask it in RECTO for them 2 make u 1,get a life enjoi the fight with or without the belt.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgive him bro...some people like to live their lives through others success, because they've never achieved anything in their own lives. While some of us, pursue our own goals to acomplish. When Manny wins...these huggers actually think their the ones who beat Manny's opponent :lol:

yeah. pacfans are PROUD of pacquiao's achievements, pachuggers BRAG about them.

_________________
And the first ever welterCATCHweight champion of the world...... Manny... WAPAKMAN... Pacquiaoooooo...

catchy aint it?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight

Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 am
Posts: 9250
This is what I'd call . . . "Cashunduan." :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:01 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1983
hugo_bossing wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:
hugo_bossing wrote:
You're downplaying Pac's fight because it will be at a catchweight? Pac's fight at 145 do not give Cotto an unfair disadvantage, it was actually Cotto who said they will fight Manny at 145 because he knows he is naturally bigger than Pac and it will create a level of playing field for both. This fight if it will be a title fight is a legit bout. There will always be controversies or critics in every sports, the US and other swimming teams were accused numerous times of having an advantage in competition due to their high tech swim suits, like you guys accusing Pac on fighting at a catchweight that is a disadvantage to Cotto. All are just plain criticism and baseless. Yes, if Manny will win a title fight with Cotto it will be in the same league as any other great sports record.


Look at how you asnwer kung di ka ba naman eng. You reacted on dec3's post with winning medals and records and you even dared to use Phelps and Spitz as examples. When I questioned your notion on winning medals and records and how you want pac to achieve it, now you are trying to evade on the topic that you started. lols. Dispute what I have said if you disagree. Dont try to be out of the topic all the time. lols!!!


Pacquiao fighting in a catchweight at 145. CHECK
Pacquiao fighting in a title fight at 145. CHECK
ryanmickael still crying with his co-Stooges. PRICELESS!!!

lol


Heheheh ... hmmm gaya gaya style mo a. May pa CHECK CHECK ka na ngayon! lols!

I am saying it again! Read and do CHECK!!!

Phelps won his gold medals with no preconditions. Had Phelps been allowed to jump into the water half a second ahead of other swimmers, the whole world will criticize him. Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you understand? Do you understand? I am sure you cant answer this directly!

Yeah History have already defined us. The reason why we still dont have gold is that probably we are hoping the Olympic Committee bend its rules to cap the height of basketball players to 6 ft to even the playing field so Filipinos can join and probably win. Is that how you want it? Is that how you want it? Is that how you want it?
Is that how you want it? Is that how you want it? Is that how you want it?
lols! You might need Dan Rafael to explain that for you!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:08 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:53 am
Posts: 1983
dude2 wrote:
biraboyz wrote:
hugo_bossing wrote:
If we have an estimated 50k members here and the sanctioning fee is around $150k, we can all pitch in an average of $3 each or around 150-200 Pesos to pay for those m%$&*f*%bs fees so that we can make the Pac-Cotto a title fight, so we too can stake a claim on the title belt.

FOR HISTORY!!! PACQUIAO"S QUEST FOR THE WORLD RECORD 7 CHAMPIONSHIP WORLD TITLE!!!

Let's show the world what Paclanders is all about!!!!


What do you say Paclanders? Are you with me??? Let's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :celebrate:


what a real NUTHUGGER,i rather give it to the poor than share this with you it's much cheaper 4 u to buy pacman a REPLICA of WBO u can ask it in RECTO for them 2 make u 1,get a life enjoi the fight with or without the belt.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forgive him bro...some people like to live their lives through others success, because they've never achieved anything in their own lives. While some of us, pursue our own goals to acomplish. When Manny wins...these huggers actually think their the ones who beat Manny's opponent :lol:


How can they achieve something if they kept on lowering the rules to favor them? heheh. They dont even know what a "goal" means.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:58 pm
Posts: 3361
Location: PH-SA-SG-PH
el critico wrote:
the way i see it, the ts will lick the pacman's balls without hesitation if pacquiao wishes so :biglaugh:


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 140 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group