Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:19 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stupid Manny...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:25 pm 
Light Heavyweight

loopback wrote:
stupid TS..mind your own business :mrgreen:

Couldn't agree more.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:10 pm 
Light Heavyweight

the true analyst wrote:
Idol,

I know its not the right word to say to you, our Pride (Manny Pacquiao)...but admit it or not, you're too damn stupid in keeping Koncz on Team Pacquiao, and maybe you're not only stupid with these things goin' on around Team Pacquiao, You are also Mute, Deaf & Blind or do you need to lose your upcoming fight against Miguel Cotto to be healed of this sickness?..Wake Up!! Idol!! Kick those people deserving to be kicked...you have to start kicking now..who knows, koncz is planning to replaced Jinkee as your Wife..

Concern Pacfans

he wouldn't have fired Murad if he is stupid right? he wouldn't have kicked his Filipinino handlers before who cheated him if he is stupid right? How would a stupid person became P4P the best boxing in the planet if he is stupid? How in the world an ordinary high school drop out became the most famous boxer and the richest athlete the Philippine has ever produce if he is stupid? Go figure dummbo! Image.oO0( STUPID )

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:09 pm 
Cruiserweight

Being blind, mute and deaf are one of the qualifications for anybody running for Congress, then they will be addressed as: "Honorable" , tsk, tsk!! poor Philippines!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:47 pm 
Heavyweight

the true analyst wrote:
Idol,

I know its not the right word to say to you, our Pride (Manny Pacquiao)...but admit it or not, you're too damn stupid in keeping Koncz on Team Pacquiao, and maybe you're not only stupid with these things goin' on around Team Pacquiao, You are also Mute, Deaf & Blind or do you need to lose your upcoming fight against Miguel Cotto to be healed of this sickness?..Wake Up!! Idol!! Kick those people deserving to be kicked...you have to start kicking now..who knows, koncz is planning to replaced Jinkee as your Wife..

Concern Pacfans

:lol:

and i was thinking the title of your thread was bad

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:17 pm 
Heavyweight

Manny went down to Metro Manila to help and support the ongoing rehabilitation of victims of Ondoy, he's fighting for a clean and safe environment by going against powerful people who wants to built a charcoal fired generator, he build a foundation to help poor people, giving people jobs in his successful and growing business, supporting the "peace in Mindanao" effort, and still so many that he wants to do in his only 30 years of existense in this world. Just because he does'nt want to fire a loyal employee who's doing what he wants him to do , you TS and other here are calling/labeling him stupid and uto uto, a bad politician of the future? :(

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:25 pm 
Heavyweight

One thing certain . . . Manny is a billionaire.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:26 pm 
Heavyweight

kajo wrote:
LOL.
I am sure most of the huggers in this site agree that Koncz should be kicked in the butt,
just don't mention that Manny is stupid for not doing it,
even if it is obvious that he is the only one who can.

Brace yourself for the huggers' onslaught, TS!

Bro Kajo, Don't expect if some stupid poster(s) opined garbage against Pacman and some come to his aid because they think it's only right because he cannot defend himself here.... that you have to call them(huggers to you) names. Come to think of what Manny's had done /decision ,compared it to that petty/gayish quarreling of some of his employees for w/c they themselves can solve. Do you really think Manny is that stupid????

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:47 pm 
Heavyweight

joevel wrote:
Sargo wrote:
Why is Manny not kicking this guy out anyway? Nasa kontrata b[color=#FFBF00][/color]a si Koncz with Arum kaya hindi niya mapaalis?

Marami secrets si manny na pinagkatiwala nya kay Koncz, kaya hostage sya ngayon, kung hindi stupidity ang tawag d
oon, ay siguro uto uto! ha ha

Look at you! If your not stupid, you know that by posting not in english or by not giving translation in english, that you made mockery of the rules here ,that MODS can ban you? Stupid!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:06 pm 
Heavyweight

rolando natagacavite wrote:
joevel wrote:
Sargo wrote:
Why is Manny not kicking this guy out anyway? Nasa kontrata b[color=#FFBF00][/color]a si Koncz with Arum kaya hindi niya mapaalis?

Marami secrets si manny na pinagkatiwala nya kay Koncz, kaya hostage sya ngayon, kung hindi stupidity ang tawag d
oon, ay siguro uto uto! ha ha

Look at you! If your not stupid, you know that by posting not in english or by not giving translation in english, that you made mockery of the rules here ,that MODS can ban you? Stupid!

rolando??

now where in gad's name have you been?? :D

medyo matagal na wala sa politics ha bro?? we're running out of nuts defending that chick named 'gloria'...

dalaw ka minsan bro...

Soon as we learn to fly, watch out you damn birds we takin the skies!!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:10 pm 
Welterweight

IT's not everyday you can find a cause to call Manny stupid.. but think about other things he did too.. YOu mean to tell, him being too generous to his friends and countrymen stupid? Its just how Manny is.. we accept him as he is and not what we want him to be.. Besides he didnt dissapoint us that often. He's not perfect but at least he's learning things his own way..

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:11 pm 
Heavyweight

platinum wrote:

rolando??

now where in gad's name have you been?? :D

medyo matagal na wala sa politics ha bro?? we're running out of nuts defending that chick named 'gloria'...

dalaw ka minsan bro...

:) Hi Bro, Kamusta na! I'm for the rule of laws,sadly there's so many loopholes that our politicians can twist and we can only hope that SOME of them have the real ability and concience to practice it for the benefit of Phil..... and I'm not what you think. :( Anyway, hope na ok naman kayo sa north, my relatives in Pangasinan was asking for my help.Try ko kung ano ang maibibigay ko.

Last edited by rolando natagacavite on Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 pm 
Heavyweight

It's a wonder why a thread with a title like this could appear in Pacland. :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:12 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Maybe kuntz have something on Pacquiao to blackmail him with and that is why Kuntz can do anything he wants unimpeded.

Kunts is the most dangerous kind of person to have around. He will blab everything and anything he knows if he gets kicked out.

I think that is the reason why he is not getting kicked out.

"Don't tell God that you have a big problem, but tell your problem that you have a great God." Pacquiao

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 pm 
Middleweight

We can only speculate on the real goings-on behind the scenes or the reasons why Manny continue to keep Koncz around. As fans, we are free to do so. But calling Manny stupid just because of what we perceive to be turmoil inside his camp is just...well, stupid.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:59 pm 
Welterweight

the true analyst wrote:
Idol,

Concern Pacfans

Hey, stupid ****. Do you think it's great to insult Pacquiao when he actually visits this site only to see "fans" insulting him? At this point, it's his business and I hope you does remove Koncz but it's fans like you Pacquiao DOES NOT need.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next