Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:41 pm 
Featherweight

CHUBAKI pala :-))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:42 pm 
Heavyweight

chubaki wrote:
Sorry guys buy i'm beginning to lose my confidence and sympathy to Pacquiao. He portrays being a religious and nice man to U.S. fans but just a classic propaganda.

How many of these Politicians surrounding him today will be left after Nov. 15?

I wish manny's defeat!! We'll all realize whose with him and whose not...

But I admit you can't change him, that's his attitude long before his Barrera victory.

with that silly impression of yours.....

"sana kunin ka na ni LORD"

he he he!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:44 pm 
Heavyweight

fidel wrote:
...don't wish misfortune on your fellowmen, lest, misfortune will befall on you... :(

TS acting just like EC whew! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm 
Lightweight

tagilid16 wrote:
Felix wrote:
i dont want to add further injury to the T/S

Imagemaybe he's doing this right now!Image

no way bro! im happy I attracted several of you.. hehehehehehehe

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 pm 
Lightweight

Your emotion dragged you all, you can't understand what I said if you have just read it not just by the title.

I want you to read it again! over and over if will do!

Don't be childish all of you.

If you are an influential people like Pacquiao, you should know your responsibility right?

Great power comes with great RESPONSIBILITY... you should at least understand that. You are blinded by your ADMIRATION and ADULATION.

IF PACQUIAO LOSSES, WE ALL KNEW WHOSE WITH HIM AND NOT. ONCE THIS BANDWAGON WILL TIPPED OFF, ONLY FEW WILL REMAIN AND THAT'S REALITY.

Then I'll bet my house for Pacquiao for the REMATCH.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:04 pm 
Lightweight

KIEZERKENT wrote:
fidel wrote:
...don't wish misfortune on your fellowmen, lest, misfortune will befall on you... :(

TS acting just like EC whew! :mrgreen:

Its not misfortune, pac will still get paid win or loose, and a lucrative pay day for the REMATCH.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:15 pm 
Middleweight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

chubaki wrote:
tagilid16 wrote:
Felix wrote:
i dont want to add further injury to the T/S

Imagemaybe he's doing this right now!Image

no way bro! im happy I attracted several of you.. hehehehehehehe

so you admitted that you're KSP? Image

Larry Merchant
May 24, 2011

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 pm 
Middleweight

Bro, don't act like a spurned suitor. Di ka lang napagbigyan ni Manny e ganyan ka na. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:23 pm 
Welterweight

Wishing someone defeat? Wow that's twisted...

I dunno if it's just me, but I think "I wish Cotton will win" is better.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:31 pm 
Middleweight

noizmaker wrote:
Wishing someone defeat? Wow that's twisted...

I dunno if it's just me, but I think "I wish Cotton will win" is better.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:37 pm 
Cruiserweight

chubaki wrote:
Your emotion dragged you all, you can't understand what I said if you have just read it not just by the title.

If you are an influential people like Pacquiao, you should know your responsibility right?

Great power comes with great RESPONSIBILITY... you should at least understand that. You are blinded by your ADMIRATION and ADULATION.

IF PACQUIAO LOSSES, WE ALL KNEW WHOSE WITH HIM AND NOT. ONCE THIS BANDWAGON WILL TIPPED OFF, ONLY FEW WILL REMAIN AND THAT'S REALITY.

ang drama mo...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

are you gay??? hehe :lol: :lol:

- John James Rambo (born July 6, 1947)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:19 pm 
Cruiserweight

chubaki wrote:

So its clear, the bottom line of your statement is that you want Manny to lose the fight for the sake of knowing who's who, who's real and who's fake among his bunch of leeches, right? You have a very very shallow reason then.. Your logic is like you're willing to give up a dozen of gold bars for just a piece of steel..

"Great power comes with great responsibility", Yes truly Manny has a great responsibility which he carry on his shoulder, and that's to lift the Filipinos pride and honor.. That's how i see it, you how you want Manny to handle his responsibility anyway? You should also take note that Manny came from a very poor family, from scraps to riches but yet he's still humble, God fearing and his feet is still on the ground.. Nabibilang nalang ang mga ganong tao sa mundo..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm 
Heavyweight

chubaki wrote:

i repeatedly read your post and i find it annoying, annoying and nothing but annoying!

wishing a person bad luck is the ultimate characteristic of a CRAB! we all based here our opinions based on what media told us. we were fed with INCOMPLETE INFORMATION, because it will attract conflicting opinions.

okay, just to share some truths about these mediamen. it happened that i know and i usually deal them countless times. maybe you are familiar ts with the words EDITING AND PROOFREADING

it is very common that these news stories / features should attract readers. otherwise, their business will loss. the koncz issue, the roach feud, etc are all but part of script for us to believe that distractions are real. let's face it. manny is a superstar and he is also a person. i don't buy the idea that he will be a good politician, but who am i to judge him, or worst curse him.

the problem with you ts is you are the lousiest crab here in pacland. you can put your dislike to manny by making a thread like "GOODLUCK COTTO", "MANNY'S DISTRACTION WILL BE HIS FALL", "MANNY'S EXPRESS TRAIN WILL BE HALTED BY COTTO".

Crab
Habang
Umaatake
Bumabalik sa kanya
Ang
Kabobohan
Inakupu!!!! :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:24 pm 
Heavyweight

chubaki wrote:

i repeatedly read your post and i find it annoying, annoying and nothing but annoying!

wishing a person bad luck is the ultimate characteristic of a CRAB! we all based here our opinions based on what media told us. we were fed with INCOMPLETE INFORMATION, because it will attract conflicting opinions.

okay, just to share some truths about these mediamen. it happened that i know and i usually deal them countless times. maybe you are familiar ts with the words EDITING AND PROOFREADING

it is very common that these news stories / features should attract readers. otherwise, their business will loss. the koncz issue, the roach feud, etc are all but part of script for us to believe that distractions are real. let's face it. manny is a superstar and he is also a person. i don't buy the idea that he will be a good politician, but who am i to judge him, or worst curse him.

the problem with you ts is you are the lousiest crab here in pacland. you can put your dislike to manny by making a thread like "GOODLUCK COTTO", "MANNY'S DISTRACTION WILL BE HIS FALL", "MANNY'S EXPRESS TRAIN WILL BE HALTED BY COTTO".

Crab
Habang
Umaatake
Bumabalik sa kanya
Ang
Kabobohan
Inakupu!!!! :biglaugh:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next