Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:25 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:55 am 
Light Heavyweight

Desert Fox wrote:
dec3 wrote:
Desert Fox wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: crabs with no balls....

crabs DONT have balls.
that's why huggers dont' like em
cause huggers love balls.
:D

inamin mo din na wala kang bayag...
Trans: Guilty.... :lol:

ipapatanggal ko kung pag-iinteresan mo. :lol:
trans: you is want testikols? :D

catchy aint it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:56 am 
Light Heavyweight

Pac Guevarra wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:
mcknug wrote:
Simply, Pac made his opponents looked like an easy prey

Can he do that with Cotto @ 147? I think that should have been answered in the first place. YOu should have rallied that the fight be @ 147 before so you can be proud of saying "see? pac simply made his opponents looked like an easy prey" and no one will using the catchweight argument in any of your praises. The fact is, you will never know if the result will be the same had the fight was at 147. Only the believers were "crab" enough to tell everyone Pac can destroy Cotto @ 147.

lol
you guys still at it? get a life ...move on...Pac is in the history books..wtf is with your catchweight fetish??? you guys are a bunch of morons questioning the validity of Pac win against Cotto....

it's not that we don't believe that Pac can beat Cotto @147....we don't care...@145 or 154...we still believe Pac can beat Cotto on those weights...but it doesn't matter coz' they fought @145 and we are more than satisfied....if you are not....that's your problem....lol....cry and whine for all we care...Pac's da MAN!!!

Oh so now you believe! hahahahah. What were you saying before?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:58 am 
Light Heavyweight

Desert Fox wrote:
Pac Guevarra wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:

Can he do that with Cotto @ 147? I think that should have been answered in the first place. YOu should have rallied that the fight be @ 147 before so you can be proud of saying "see? pac simply made his opponents looked like an easy prey" and no one will using the catchweight argument in any of your praises. The fact is, you will never know if the result will be the same had the fight was at 147. Only the believers were "crab" enough to tell everyone Pac can destroy Cotto @ 147.

lol
you guys still at it? get a life ...move on...Pac is in the history books..wtf is with your catchweight fetish??? you guys are a bunch of morons questioning the validity of Pac win against Cotto....

it's not that we don't believe that Pac can beat Cotto @147....we don't care...@145 or 154...we still believe Pac can beat Cotto on those weights...but it doesn't matter coz' they fought @145 and we are more than satisfied....if you are not....that's your problem....lol....cry and whine for all we care...Pac's da MAN!!!

Mga wala sa hulog itong mga talangka na ito.....tsk tsk tsk!!!

As what other poster asked, Whats "Wala sa hulog" in English???

heheh. Nde ka na nerbyosa ngayon? Beliver ka na rin ba?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:46 am 
Heavyweight

Admit it, you are losers......

sore losers..... :(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:27 pm 
Welterweight

Catchweights has been a part of boxing since the old days.....want proofs?

read this

to quote the article writer:

"In the days when there were just eight weight divisions, catchweight bouts were commonplace."

our very own Pacho Villa even participated in one of those bouts....

Belfast-born, Canadian-raised Jimmy McLarnin was an up-and-coming featherweight prospect when he faced flyweight champion Pancho Villa in a catchweight bout

even Dela Hoya himself had been in one of those bouts....

Middleweight champion Bernard Hopkins was so eager to make the biggest purse of his career against Oscar De La Hoya that he was willing to give a little in negotiations. Most significant, was his agreeing to the Golden Boy's stipulation that the match be made at a catchweight of 158 pounds, two pounds inside the middleweight limit.

notice the phrase "inside the middleweight limit"? if its inside the division, then what's the sense in questioning its validity? as long as its within the upper and lower limits, there shouldn't be any issue at all.....

one of the greatest fights ever was also a catchweight bout....

Castillo made the weight, and the fight was on -- except that now it was a catchweight bout, with the officially announced weights being 139-and-a-half pounds for Castillo, 135 pounds for Corrales.

now, tell me, were there any discrediting on those bouts? I don't think there were.....so why raise it up now with Pacman? only stup1d a-holes would raise a howl about it......

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:22 pm 
Heavyweight

dec3 wrote:
pre, dont you notice that your pro-catchweight kumpadres have already deserted you? i guess they dont wanna be labelled as 'doubter-huggers'. hehe. i commend you though for being courageous in defending your position, however lame it is. but then dont you think it's time to throw in the towel?

sorry for not visiting this forum for couple of days. there are more interesting things in life than keep recycling this catchweight issue. but somehow, i felt i have to comment on your reply just for the sake of clearing some issue, although i don't see you will ever ever understand why before the fight I (don't want to use the word "we", baka sabihin mo na naman, naghahanap pa ako kadamay) agree with the fight going at 145 catchweight than at full welterweight of 147.

i guess your buddy ryanmikkael (not sure) created a poll about whether manny can beat cotto at 147. my response, the usual sarcastic reply :biglaugh:

can manny beat cotto at 140? YES
can manny beat cotto at 147? YES
can manny beat cooto at 145? YES
can manny beat cotto at 154? YES
can manny beat cotto aT 200? YES

in short, manny can beat cotto at any weight. now, why i would prefer manny to fight cotto at 145, when he can beat cotto at 147?

i believe in the capabilities of pac and also the capabilities of cotto. BEFORE the fight, my personal opinion is 1t 140, pac will simply demolish cotto. at 145, pac will withstand cotto's onslaught and will eventually win the fight. at 147, the fight will be too close to call but still pac will win. at 154, the fight will not be competitive, with pac getting the nod of the judges.

about referring me nerbyoso, no i'm not. coffee was never part of my diet.

again and again, the meat of my contention is to LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD. cotto is a natural, big, solid welterweight and manny is a natural jr. welterweight.

halimbawa may anak ka grade 1, black belter ng taekwondo, hinamon ang isang grade six na brown belter ng aikido, anong gagawin mo?? eh ayaw papigil, gustong maglaban. at ikaw bilang magulang, may kumpiyansa ka na kayang talunin ng anak mong grade 1 yung grade six na kakalabanin nya...

1. GO! GO! ANAK!!! ILAMPASO MO YAN......

2. tatay: anak, magpalaki ka muna ng katawan katulad sa kanya ha. kailangan mong tuminbang ng 147 lbs tulad nya para patas ang laban
anak: tatay, ano po sa tingin nyo ang pinaka maganda na gawin
tatay: ideal sa'yo anak ang 145.
anak: pero tatay, yakang yaka ko sya kahit malaki sya sa akin
tatay: oo anak, naniniwala ako sa'yo. mas maganda anak na 145 ka muna kasi malaki sya sa'yo masyado.
anak. paano po ang timbang nya tatay.
tatay: dapat 145 lbs din sya para patas. eh ikaw nga, di ba 140 lbs lang bigat mo. dadagdag ka ng 5 lbs. eh sya 2 lbs lang naman ang ibabawas
anak: ok tatay, sinabi mo eh

at naglaban ang dalawa. bugbog sarado ang grade six

MASISISI MO BA ANG TATAY NA MAGLABAN SILA SA 145 LBS.??? :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:15 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
dec3 wrote:
pre, dont you notice that your pro-catchweight kumpadres have already deserted you? i guess they dont wanna be labelled as 'doubter-huggers'. hehe. i commend you though for being courageous in defending your position, however lame it is. but then dont you think it's time to throw in the towel?

sorry for not visiting this forum for couple of days. there are more interesting things in life than keep recycling this catchweight issue. but somehow, i felt i have to comment on your reply just for the sake of clearing some issue, although i don't see you will ever ever understand why before the fight I (don't want to use the word "we", baka sabihin mo na naman, naghahanap pa ako kadamay) agree with the fight going at 145 catchweight than at full welterweight of 147.

i guess your buddy ryanmikkael (not sure) created a poll about whether manny can beat cotto at 147. my response, the usual sarcastic reply :biglaugh:

in short, manny can beat cotto at any weight. now, why i would prefer manny to fight cotto at 145, when he can beat cotto at 147?

Dont change what you have said Romy Nabas. I dont know if you know the word sarcasm or you are just dumb. Here was a portion of your asnwer to the poll i created before the Cotto fight. You might want to review your answer in its entirety if indeed you were sarcastic then. Here was your breakdown in justifying your YES vote. ANd do take note .. almost all catchweight huggers had the same mindset as you, ask Korky. :D

Romy Nabas wrote:
percentage of manny's winning the fight against cotto:
at 140 = 100%
at 145 = 75%
at 147 = 50%
at 150 = 20%
above 150 = slim chance of winning, but still manny HAS the chance to pull upset

@ 50% you are claiming belief in manny's capability? what happened to the other half? If we go with your reasoning ... you dont want manny to be in an even fight. Why? afraid of manny losing? doubting Manny? So just like other catchweight huggerz, you want to increase Manny's chances of winning by 25% while reducing Cotto's by 25%. What do you call it?

So if ever Manny fights PBF ... how do you sarcastically breakdown Manny's chances in terms of weight? I'd say 100% @ 147. what is yours?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:20 pm 
Light Heavyweight

Romy Nabas wrote:
2. tatay: anak, magpalaki ka muna ng katawan katulad sa kanya ha. kailangan mong tuminbang ng 147 lbs tulad nya para patas ang laban
anak: tatay, ano po sa tingin nyo ang pinaka maganda na gawin
tatay: ideal sa'yo anak ang 145.
anak: pero tatay, yakang yaka ko sya kahit malaki sya sa akin
tatay: oo anak, naniniwala ako sa'yo. mas maganda anak na 145 ka muna kasi malaki sya sa'yo masyado.
anak. paano po ang timbang nya tatay.
tatay: dapat 145 lbs din sya para patas. eh ikaw nga, di ba 140 lbs lang bigat mo. dadagdag ka ng 5 lbs. eh sya 2 lbs lang naman ang ibabawas
anak: ok tatay, sinabi mo eh

at naglaban ang dalawa. bugbog sarado ang grade six

MASISISI MO BA ANG TATAY NA MAGLABAN SILA SA 145 LBS.??? :D

Kung ikaw nga ang tatay ng anak mo ... bakit ayaw mong maniwala sa anak mo? sabi cguro ng anak mo "si tatay walang tiwala, ma-gulang nga naman"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:12 pm 
Heavyweight

ryanmikhael wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
dec3 wrote:

Dont change what you have said Romy Nabas. I dont know if you know the word sarcasm or you are just dumb. Here was a portion of your asnwer to the poll i created before the Cotto fight. You might want to review your answer in its entirety if indeed you were sarcastic then. Here was your breakdown in justifying your YES vote. ANd do take note .. almost all catchweight huggers had the same mindset as you, ask Korky. :D

Romy Nabas wrote:
percentage of manny's winning the fight against cotto:
at 140 = 100%
at 145 = 75%
at 147 = 50%
at 150 = 20%
above 150 = slim chance of winning, but still manny HAS the chance to pull upset

@ 50% you are claiming belief in manny's capability? what happened to the other half? If we go with your reasoning ... you dont want manny to be in an even fight. Why? afraid of manny losing? doubting Manny? So just like other catchweight huggerz, you want to increase Manny's chances of winning by 25% while reducing Cotto's by 25%. What do you call it?

So if ever Manny fights PBF ... how do you sarcastically breakdown Manny's chances in terms of weight? I'd say 100% @ 147. what is yours?

why are you calling name?
wala ka bang balls na ipaliwanag what you believe by yourself & try to call some one? :banghead:

WALA NA NGA WALA! --- Gat. Andres Bonifacio "ANG SUPREMO"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:23 pm 
Light Heavyweight

korky wrote:
wala ka bang balls na ipaliwanag what you believe by yourself & try to call some one? :banghead:

What name? balls? I got 2. You might not have read the hundreds of post that I made explaining what I believe. But before you freak out with your dambuhalang tanga comment, magsalamin ka muna and check your own posts kung sino mas malaking tanga and see if you have been consistent with your old post on the catchweight issue. Dont try to mislead everybody that you were pro 147 before when you werenot. Now, you should be the one to explain yourself why you shouldnt be called the greater ***** for your sudden shift of stance.

Aminin mo na .. doubter ka rin nun .. believer ka na ngayon!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:43 pm 
Heavyweight

ryanmikhael wrote:
korky wrote:

What name? balls? I got 2. You might not have read the hundreds of post that I made explaining what I believe. But before you freak out with your dambuhalang tanga comment, magsalamin ka muna and check your own posts kung sino mas malaking tanga and see if you have been consistent with your old post on the catchweight issue. Dont try to mislead everybody that you were pro 147 before when you werenot. Now, you should be the one to explain yourself why you shouldnt be called the greater ***** for your sudden shift of stance.

ang labo mo palang kausap eh, ulit ulitin mo ngang basahin ang sagot ko sa post mo.
binabago mo ang ibig mong ipakahulugan sa tanong mo.
kundi ka ba naman ..... ewan ko kung ano ka...
dapat ang tinanong mo ay kung doubt ba kami na mananalo si manny kay cotto sa 147.
Bugok ka palang umintindi sa tanong mo dun sa thread na if nanainiwala kami na mananalo si manny kay cotto sa 147. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
ang labo mo dre ang labo mo... :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:55 pm 
Light Heavyweight

korky wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:
korky wrote:

ang labo mo palang kausap eh, ulit ulitin mo ngang basahin ang sagot ko sa post mo.
dapat ang tinanong mo ay kung doubt ba kami na mananalo si manny kay cotto sa 147.
Bugok ka palang umintindi sa tanong mo dun sa thread na if nanainiwala kami na mananalo si manny kay cotto sa 147. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

pinalawag ko na dun sa kabila yung post mo nun ng matigil na yang palusot mo. dun mo ipalawag ang post mo.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:04 pm 
Heavyweight

korky wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:
korky wrote:

ryanmikhael wrote:
pinalawag ko na dun sa kabila yung post mo nun ng matigil na yang palusot mo. dun mo ipalawag ang post mo.

sinagot ko na rin yung post mo dun...
bugok ka lang talagang umintindi ng paliwanag ko, wala akong palusot dahil totoo ang paniwala ko na mananalo siya sa 147 NO DOUBT yun ikaw lang ang nag-iisip na doubt akong mananalo si manny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:08 pm 
Light Heavyweight

korky wrote:
korky wrote:
ryanmikhael wrote:

ryanmikhael wrote:

bugok ka lang talagang umintindi ng paliwanag ko, wala akong palusot dahil totoo ang paniwala ko na mananalo siya sa 147 NO DOUBT yun ikaw lang ang nag-iisip na doubt akong mananalo si manny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

pano na "literally!" mo? lols!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:14 pm 
Heavyweight

ryanmikhael wrote:
korky wrote:
korky wrote:

ryanmikhael wrote:

pano na "literally!" mo? lols!

basahin mo ulit sa kabila. :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 182 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next