Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

LOL at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=152734
Page 1 of 4

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:39 am ]
Post subject:  LOL at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

Freddie, " Manny I want you to knock out this SOB. Right and uppercut."
Buboy, " Braaad, tan-aw. Hook tapos apper! Alas dooosee!!!"
Alas dose I think is the uppercut.

Author:  7RapidPUNCHES [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

Buboy to Manny: Brad, isa na lang direksyon pinupuntahan niya, pag ikot nya --- cut, pag ikot niya --- cut.

LOL!!!

Author:  JoeyInCali [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:14 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

7RapidPUNCHES wrote:
Buboy to Manny: Brad, isa na lang direksyon pinupuntahan niya, pag ikot nya --- cut, pag ikot niya --- cut.

LOL!!!

"KUUUHA MO?" :lol:
Cut ka agad ha. :-)

Author:  Francis Sayre [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

Buboy and Manny has been doing it for 15 years! It might be funny to us, but Manny can easily get what Buboy means.

Author:  panday [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

JoeyInCali wrote:
Freddie, " Manny I want you to know out this SOB. Right and uppercut."
Buboy, " Braaad, tan-aw. Hook tapos apper! Alas dooosee!!!"
Alas dose I think is the uppercut.


Alas doce daw yung concert ni Manny.....baka ma-late sila...kaya gustong patumbahin ni Buboy... :lol:

I think that shows the difference between Manny and the rest of the boxers. 99% of all trainers in that situation
will tell their fighters to just stay away and win by decision.

Author:  kangkongeater [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

it also seems buboy and roach are also in synch in technique. they have the same advice most of the time unless they're discussing what to advice before the bell rings.

Author:  WowieH [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

lol i saw this the extended middle of the round on hbo haah they wanted that knockout

Author:  05xmen23 [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

kangkongeater wrote:
it also seems buboy and roach are also in synch in technique. they have the same advice most of the time unless they're discussing what to advice before the bell rings.



freddie knows that without buboy he cant run the show alone he said it on 24/7 ep3 i think

Author:  darren_simion [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:56 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

Alas Dose might be a combo code. Like 45's or 14's. 1 = being the jab, 2 being straight, 3 being the hook and 4 being uppercut. Its a Mitt exercise drill code. I wonder what alas dose meant to them. Codes might differ from one coach to another.

Author:  Jigoro [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

WowieH wrote:
lol i saw this the extended middle of the round on hbo haah they wanted that knockout


yeah I heard form Roach's interview that they really pushed the KO to position themselves in negotiations with PBF fight.

Author:  WowieH [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

Jigoro wrote:
WowieH wrote:
lol i saw this the extended middle of the round on hbo haah they wanted that knockout


yeah I heard form Roach's interview that they really pushed the KO to position themselves in negotiations with PBF fight.


well that just pulled them away from it...now they got floyd scared. :biglaugh:

Author:  05xmen23 [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

darren_simion wrote:
Alas Dose might be a combo code. Like 45's or 14's. 1 = being the jab, 2 being straight, 3 being the hook and 4 being uppercut. Its a Mitt exercise drill code. I wonder what alas dose meant to them. Codes might differ from one coach to another.


maybe a 12 punch combo but TS sed it was on r11, definitely not coz that combo happen on r9 :D

Author:  Jigoro [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:15 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

WowieH wrote:
Jigoro wrote:
WowieH wrote:
lol i saw this the extended middle of the round on hbo haah they wanted that knockout


yeah I heard form Roach's interview that they really pushed the KO to position themselves in negotiations with PBF fight.


well that just pulled them away from it...now they got floyd scared. :biglaugh:


... and That was bad. They underestimated Floyd's cowardliness. If they only knew, they would just be happy to win the fight by split decision.

:D :D :D

Author:  mannydc [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

that meant 12 o'clock = upper cut.

Author:  WowieH [ Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:04 am ]
Post subject:  Re: LOl at Buboy and Freddie at the end of 11th rd

Jigoro wrote:
WowieH wrote:
Jigoro wrote:
yeah I heard form Roach's interview that they really pushed the KO to position themselves in negotiations with PBF fight.


well that just pulled them away from it...now they got floyd scared. :biglaugh:


... and That was bad. They underestimated Floyd's cowardliness. If they only knew, they would just be happy to win the fight by split decision.

:D :D :D


yeah he should've just tried to win by split decision LOL then floyd might have a bigger chance of wanting to fight him :biglaugh:

Page 1 of 4 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/