Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:16 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Looking back...
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:27 pm 
Heavyweight

Stop looking back when you fall flat on your face every-time. :D

(My 2010 post?)

"Marcos, Hitler, Diktador, TUTA. Patalsikin ang bangkay ni Marcos sa LNMB". PATALSIKIN!!!
____

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:05 pm 
Cruiserweight

TheSubversive wrote:
Looking back at this fight i find it very objectionable that Team Pac demanded a catch weight of 145

Cotto was the champ and the fight should be at 147, at Cotto's request

Team Pac really are BULLIES...i guess when Floyd demanded OSDT they got a taste of their own medicina

:lol:

i would suggest that you have to refrain from posting first here in Pacland and MUST VISIT a psychologist coz you are already out of tune. can you not sense it? that is if you have common sense at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 pm 
Heavyweight

reigncourts wrote:
Stop looking back when you fall flat on your face every-time. :D

(My 2010 post?)

Link please bro? :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:11 pm 
Cruiserweight

TheSubversive wrote:
Rsbalondo wrote:
Gardo wrote:
but pacquiao is the main man who can give cotto his million payday, meaning no catch weight no fight........ and if you are cotto, what will you do? would you insist on that fvcking 147? please dont look back but look for your future :lol:

nice one. the ts got PAWNED.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pawned? haha hardly

if you want to beat someone and get FULL credit.. beat them at their best (best weight, prime years), not at a catchweight or past his prime

A victory against Cotto would mean more at 147 pounds, to eliminate all excuses like being weight drained

Pac could have beaten him at any weight, 145 or 147, but Team Pac wanted to play bullies instead

very sad but true, lots of fighters are guilty of this not only Pac

maybe except Donaire because Nonito never asks for catchweights and i hope he never does

nag-iisip ka ba o sadyang wala kang utak? can you name a fighter whom donaire fought who has the height, weight advantage? if you can not find even just one then I must reiterate my suggestion that you MUST SEE a psychologist. damnit...! for your wellness sake. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 pm 
Welterweight

TheSubversive wrote:
Rsbalondo wrote:
Gardo wrote:
but pacquiao is the main man who can give cotto his million payday, meaning no catch weight no fight........ and if you are cotto, what will you do? would you insist on that fvcking 147? please dont look back but look for your future :lol:

nice one. the ts got PAWNED.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pawned? haha hardly

if you want to beat someone and get FULL credit.. beat them at their best (best weight, prime years), not at a catchweight or past his prime

A victory against Cotto would mean more at 147 pounds, to eliminate all excuses like being weight drained

Pac could have beaten him at any weight, 145 or 147, but Team Pac wanted to play bullies instead

very sad but true, lots of fighters are guilty of this not only Pac

maybe except Donaire because Nonito never asks for catchweights and i hope he never does

Bottomline, Cotto agreed to the catchweight because it wasn't much of a factor as he weighed 146Lbs in his last fight before his clash with the pacman.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:49 pm 
Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:
Looking back at this fight i find it very objectionable that Team Pac demanded a catch weight of 145

Cotto was the champ and the fight should be at 147, at Cotto's request

Team Pac really are BULLIES...i guess when Floyd demanded OSDT they got a taste of their own medicina

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:53 pm 
Heavyweight

I gotta give it to donaire. he never asks for catchweights or fighters to go down in weight.

being most were midgets they have to bloat themselves up for a crack at runito..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:17 am 
Cruiserweight

I agree that Top Rank should not have forced Cotto to 145 Limit for that Fight.

But Unlike Sugar Ray Leonard's BULLYING, at Least COTTO was allowed to weigh in as a Welterweight.

Whereas Sugar RAY wouldn't even let LALONDE weigh in as a Light Heavyweight for their bout in which

Lalonde had to defend Super Middle and Light Heavyweight at a limit of 168...THAT"S A BULLY!

I also find it COMICAL that the SUBVERSIVE still doesn't understand the difference

between Random Blood Testing (ISOFORM) and Random OLYMPIC STYLE Testing (BIOMARKERS)

There has NEVER been a Single BOUT in Professional Boxing History in which Random OST was used...EVER

If you don't know the difference by Now....It is because You are STUCK ON STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL6wbsGx9qw STUPID is FOREVERRRRRRRRRR

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:41 am 
Lightweight

---
you will demand catchweight if u are the smaller guy esp. if you can't reach the required weight. If u talk to Pacquiao, he can fight anybody whatever req.weight it is (thats a NO FEAR motto).. But ur talking about Roach, he will actually insists CW.. . If u r a trainer, ur n0t that FOOL enough to let ur cat fights into a lion. . .
---
That's the difference!

http://francside174.wapka.mobi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 am 
Heavyweight

francside174 wrote:
---
you will demand catchweight if u are the smaller guy esp. if you can't reach the required weight. If u talk to Pacquiao, he can fight anybody whatever req.weight it is (thats a NO FEAR motto).. But ur talking about Roach, he will actually insists CW.. . If u r a trainer, ur n0t that FOOL enough to let ur cat fights into a lion. . .
---
That's the difference!

Fine but you deserve less credit for beating fighters on catchweight

therefore many will not recognize Pac's title at 147 and 154, both catchweights!!!

MP8.ph should be changed to MP6.ph :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:31 am 
Cruiserweight

TheSubversive wrote:
francside174 wrote:
---
---
That's the difference!

therefore many will not recognize Pac's title at 147 and 154, both catchweights!!!

Why do you keep on dragging Manny down? Di ba Pinoy ka? [/quote]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:39 am 
Heavyweight

TheSubversive wrote:
francside174 wrote:
---
---
That's the difference!

highlighted meaning, you and gayweathers.. :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:53 am 
Heavyweight

sec wrote:
TheSubversive wrote:
francside174 wrote:
---
---
That's the difference!

Why do you keep on dragging Manny down? Di ba Pinoy ka?
[/quote]

i will praise Manny when he does well, and criticize when he makes the poor decisions. Simple as that, doesnt matter if your pinoy or not.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:57 am 
Heavyweight

TS, can our idol Nonito Donaire Jr fight Juan Manuel Marquez at 135 lbs? They are almost as tall, and Nonito walks around at welterweight (below 147bs).

Just asking. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:03 am 
Cruiserweight

subersive wrote: i will praise Manny when he does well, and criticize when he makes the poor decisions. Simple as that, doesnt matter if your pinoy or not.

Sec@ Subersive: Do you have any post here that praises Manny?