Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 pm 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:59 am
Posts: 2830
I don't usually agree with Mr Ampongs writing style and in his latest article I don't agree with his negativity on Roach's health and that he should be replaced. But what i agree on is that Roach hasn't solve JMM puzzle after all these years. Please read my post in 2009 and refer to Mr Ampongs latest article on the link below and let me know your thoughts....






viewtopic.php?f=100&t=141652&hilit=[quote][/quote]

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-long- ... -of-boxing


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight

Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:41 pm
Posts: 1082
Location: ph
chris john beat easily marquez by unanimous decision. does it mean that john is better than pacman? raheim beat morales easily, so, is he equal to manny? an experienced boxing fan will surely say no but to those fans who rely on logic, mostly yes. newphyte fans, mostly those who watch boxing because of pacman, use logic in their reasoning while those uncles and grandpas...experienced.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:24 pm 
Offline
Light Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:22 am
Posts: 1042
nonongsanmateo wrote:
I don't usually agree with Mr Ampongs writing style and in his latest article I don't agree with his negativity on Roach's health and that he should be replaced. But what i agree on is that Roach hasn't solve JMM puzzle after all these years. Please read my post in 2009 and refer to Mr Ampongs latest article on the link below and let me know your thoughts....






viewtopic.php?f=100&t=141652&hilit=
Quote:


http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-long- ... -of-boxing

So, Roach failed by winning?

To correct you...your argument = FAIL


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:11 pm 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 am
Posts: 162
ORIENTMANJU wrote:
chris john beat easily marquez by unanimous decision. does it mean that john is better than pacman? raheim beat morales easily, so, is he equal to manny? an experienced boxing fan will surely say no but to those fans who rely on logic, mostly yes. newphyte fans, mostly those who watch boxing because of pacman, use logic in their reasoning while those uncles and grandpas...experienced.



Have you watched that chris John vs. JMM fight?... JMM got robbed in that fight bigtime..Its a hometown descision for John. That maybe a Karma for JMM for ducking Pacman before. But if you watch that fight its very clear that JMM got robbed.

_________________
===========
"Speed Kills"
===========


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 pm 
Offline
Welterweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:52 pm
Posts: 216
trashtalk wrote:
ORIENTMANJU wrote:
chris john beat easily marquez by unanimous decision. does it mean that john is better than pacman? raheim beat morales easily, so, is he equal to manny? an experienced boxing fan will surely say no but to those fans who rely on logic, mostly yes. newphyte fans, mostly those who watch boxing because of pacman, use logic in their reasoning while those uncles and grandpas...experienced.



Have you watched that chris John vs. JMM fight?... JMM got robbed in that fight bigtime..Its a hometown descision for John. That maybe a Karma for JMM for ducking Pacman before. But if you watch that fight its very clear that JMM got robbed.


just wondering, why is jmm not asking chris john for a rematch? :)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:02 am 
Offline
Lightweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:39 am
Posts: 162
Chris John is in different weight division, and is chris john even at JMM's level right now?...I doubt Chris John would accept an 80-20 split! :lol:

_________________
===========
"Speed Kills"
===========


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:04 am 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:16 am
Posts: 9461
can't say failing grade because in the end they still won. i give roach a C.

_________________
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=cjp598mh


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:16 am 
Offline
Cruiserweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:59 am
Posts: 2830
studstar wrote:
can't say failing grade because in the end they still won. i give roach a C.


Ok fair enough Bro studstar


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:15 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:45 pm
Posts: 4982
Location: LA guna
nonongsanmateo wrote:
I don't usually agree with Mr Ampongs writing style and in his latest article I don't agree with his negativity on Roach's health and that he should be replaced. But what i agree on is that Roach hasn't solve JMM puzzle after all these years. Please read my post in 2009 and refer to Mr Ampongs latest article on the link below and let me know your thoughts....






viewtopic.php?f=100&t=141652&hilit=
Quote:


http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-long- ... -of-boxing


It's unfortunate for Roach not to find the formula to neuralize JMM's counter punching after all these year, maybe somehow or kahit paano Roach had figure it out. We can only speculate but I think Pac did not execute or even followed the game plan, why? Only Pac knows 8)

_________________
He's (Pac) being insulted and accused of wrongdoing because he's so good. - Larry Merchant


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:33 pm 
Offline
Heavyweight
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:04 pm
Posts: 7278
nonongsanmateo wrote:
I don't usually agree with Mr Ampongs writing style and in his latest article I don't agree with his negativity on Roach's health and that he should be replaced. But what i agree on is that Roach hasn't solve JMM puzzle after all these years. Please read my post in 2009 and refer to Mr Ampongs latest article on the link below and let me know your thoughts....






viewtopic.php?f=100&t=141652&hilit=
Quote:


http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-long- ... -of-boxing

im sorry but no click for that link :beeh:

_________________
"It's your place in the world; it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live. " -Mae Jemison


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

philboxing.com | pinoygreats.com
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group