Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 am 
Cruiserweight

Smokes begins to clear, Berto who accused Ortiz of using PED and Peterson accused of Khan using PED both tested positive. Now Floyd?Read the story below, it's fascianating someone in the boxing media follow this up closely. Kudos to Mentoya.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-lead/for-the-record

The second and third allegations by Golden Boy to me: “You have also claimed that (i) Golden Boy entered into a contract with USADA for testing in connection with Floyd Mayweather’s fights which provided for an inadvertent use exemption that would permit a positive test to be excused if the result of inadvertent use; and (ii) that Mr. Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions which were excused under the inadvertent use provision.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 am 
Featherweight

I thought Floyd is pregnant :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 am 
Middleweight

It seems that USADA was started as a smokescreen for Floyd in the name of "fair play" and bring down a fighter who brought misery to ODH twice, the last one forcing him to retire while sitting on a stool in his corner and his face reconfigured… :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:36 am 
Heavyweight

darthvapor wrote:
It seems that USADA was started as a smokescreen for Floyd in the name of "fair play" and bring down a fighter who brought misery to ODH twice, the last one forcing him to retire while sitting on a stool in his corner and his face reconfigured… :biglaugh:

Don't forget the third one .....the infamous fishnets attire..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:57 am 
Heavyweight

gbh32001 wrote:
Smokes begins to clear, Berto who accused Ortiz of using PED and Peterson accused of Khan using PED both tested positive. Now Floyd?Read the story below, it's fascianating someone in the boxing media follow this up closely. Kudos to Mentoya.

http://www.maxboxing.com/news/main-lead/for-the-record

The second and third allegations by Golden Boy to me: “You have also claimed that (i) Golden Boy entered into a contract with USADA for testing in connection with Floyd Mayweather’s fights which provided for an inadvertent use exemption that would permit a positive test to be excused if the result of inadvertent use; and (ii) that Mr. Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions which were excused under the inadvertent use provision.”

Floyduck the hypocrite.

:biglaugh:

To be the one so dog preferred."
- Robert Frost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:01 am 
Cruiserweight

Oh Men.
Things are starting to pop out.

RIOS started it now Even Floyd is exposed 8)