Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:03 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:09 am 
Strawweight

Dont get me wrong I'm a huge Pacman fan...... but after watching the fight last night... I told myself there is no way manny can win like a defensive wizard as Mayweather.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:15 am 
Middleweight

leevox wrote:
Dont get me wrong I'm a huge Pacman fan...... but after watching the fight last night... I told myself there is no way manny can win like a defensive wizard as Mayweather.

Tell Floyd to man up and fight the now aging Pacquiao. Too bad he won't risk it, Manny is the real deal and will probably expose him!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:31 am 
Light Heavyweight

krayz211 wrote:
leevox wrote:

Tell Floyd to man up and fight the now aging Pacquiao. Too bad he won't risk it, Manny is the real deal and will probably expose him!

manny had TWO chances to "MAN UP"..............

first time he TURNED DOWN the fight for REFUSING OSDT..............

second time he TURNED DOWN $40M.................

manny has to "MAN UP"..................

just like he REFUSED to "MAN UP" and put up $20M to fight marquez............. it's now too late to make that fight........... :? :?

manny "expose" floyd???????????? :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:38 am 
Heavyweight

leevox wrote:

all of floyd's opponents were cherry picked with no chance to win against him at all.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:43 am 
Middleweight

against the grain wrote:
krayz211 wrote:
leevox wrote:

just like he REFUSED to "MAN UP" and put up $20M to fight marquez............. it's now too late to make that fight........... :? :?

OSDT was nothing but a excuse for Floyd not to fight Pacquiao. The whole world knows it except Floyd's people. Manny agreed to it long time ago already then here came the deal breaker $40m he offered Manny. a possible $150m+ fight back then and he wants Manny to get $40m only? like I said, the whole boxing world knows Floyd is just making excuses.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:47 am 
Heavyweight

There are only 2 ways to beat Floyd. First is beat him up on the inside, which won't happen, because he will grab and hold. The other is at least be of similar size and be faster and accurate from the outside. Pac is fast and accurate from the outside. He demonstrated this against DelaHoya most famously considering the size difference. Maybe this is what concerns Floyd. If Pac connects, Floyd will be tested. But is Pac big enough, fast enough to connect against Floyd? He certainly won't connect with the 1-2.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:52 am 
Welterweight

I'm not gonna lie, not money may fan, and a huge Manny fan. But I can just picture Manny chasing may all night like he did vs. Bradley and Marquez. Unless he can figure out how to cut off the ring and somehow solve mays defence, he will just be missing all night and getting countered. Manny couldn't even land combos on Bradley and may is much slicker

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:00 am 
Light Heavyweight

krayz211 wrote:
against the grain wrote:
krayz211 wrote:

OSDT was nothing but a excuse for Floyd not to fight Pacquiao. The whole world knows it except Floyd's people. Manny agreed to it long time ago already then here came the deal breaker $40m he offered Manny. a possible $150m+ fight back then and he wants Manny to get $40m only? like I said, the whole boxing world knows Floyd is just making excuses.

bottom line, manny has to "MAN UP".................

he SCREWED up the 5th marquez fight by NOT being sincere in making the fight............ NOW its NEVER going to get made........ :? :?
pac's face will FOREVER be planted FLAT on the canvas............ get used to it.............. and give THANKS to pacquiao for this.............

OSDT an "excuse"????????????????? NO WAY..................

EVERYTHING WAS AGREED TO........ INCLUDING OSDT...... EXCEPT UP TO THE DAY OF THE FIGHT............ THAT prevented the fight....... YES, PAC SCREWED MAKING THIS FIGHT AS WELL............... FACT.......... :? :?

and now with the KTFO, he may NOT even be worth $40M anymore.............. LOL.........

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:11 am 
Welterweight

leevox wrote:

YES.. and NO. :D

have u ever thought that perhaps Manny.... is Floyd's Achilles Heel or Kontrapelo???
same as JMM being sort of we say.. as Manny's Kryptonite..

Its just that.. Floyd is CLEVER ENOUGH to know this, thats why he keeps DUCKING Pacquiao until now.

if Floyd can easily beat the Pacman, well nows the time to do it ..that Manny's vulnearable.. career wise.
perhaps to the point of desperation... this is the time that he will accept anything on the table floyd will offer.
whats Floyd's problem... i hope he isnt SCARED.
it just doesnt makes sense why floyd is still ducking.

Yes....IF FLOYD CAN BEAT ANYONE .. PROVE IT!!! so that Floydiots will stop making DUMB excuses. :lol:

>>>> WTF!!!

nuff SAID.

Last edited by corkscrewpunch! on Mon May 06, 2013 2:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:24 am 
Lightweight

No sense arguing with Floyd fans who are delusional and cannot see behind the lies.

Manny has a punchers chance. He is fast and hits hard. Floyd MIGHT KO him though.

But we will never know. Because it will never happen.

Floyd will next duck Canelo.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:24 am 
Middleweight

against the grain wrote:

bottom line, manny has to "MAN UP".................

he SCREWED up the 5th marquez fight by NOT being sincere in making the fight............ NOW its NEVER going to get made........ :? :?
pac's face will FOREVER be planted FLAT on the canvas............ get used to it.............. and give THANKS to pacquiao for this.............

OSDT an "excuse"????????????????? NO WAY..................

EVERYTHING WAS AGREED TO........ INCLUDING OSDT...... EXCEPT UP TO THE DAY OF THE FIGHT............ THAT prevented the fight....... YES, PAC SCREWED MAKING THIS FIGHT AS WELL............... FACT.......... :? :?

and now with the KTFO, he may NOT even be worth $40M anymore.............. LOL.........

...who keeps on putting roadblocks in this fight? is it Pacquiao? no! Manny is willing to fight him since the very beginning but Floyd keeps on making excuses and you telling me Manny has to man up? What you dont realiaze is Floyd is contented fighting Bclass opponents to keep that 0 record of his and to "preserve his health" thats why he doesnt care about the big pay check he can get from this fight that no other fighter can give him except Manny!.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:26 am 
Welterweight

Floyd only picks opponent he knows he could win. He wont fight somebodylike Manny that can knock him out. Once his KOed Haymon cannot rig the judges score as you saw on supporting bout. That is why floyd dont do mandatory challenges. Until he stops his cherrypicking he is not someone special you know he is.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:29 am 
Light Heavyweight

After two consecutive defeats people still believe Pacman that he can still pull the trigger to beat Mayweather. Pacman was good couple years ago when he was still hungry but if he fights Mayweather now, he will just end up like Mosley or Hatton. In fact, Marquez put him to sleep like Hatton. Floyd will just outbox him and make him his punching bag all night.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:40 am 
Welterweight

EvolutionNine wrote:
After two consecutive defeats people still believe Pacman that he can still pull the trigger to beat Mayweather. Pacman was good couple years ago when he was still hungry but if he fights Mayweather now, he will just end up like Mosley or Hatton. In fact, Marquez put him to sleep like Hatton. Floyd will just outbox him and make him his punching bag all night.

ARE WE BOXING FANS CONTENT on just ..... SPECULATING???? for the rest of our LIVES??? :shock: :shock:

with Floyd's contract with Showtime...instead of fighting cherry picked opponents ... 4,5,6 times..

well hes fighting boxers with losses anyway..
why cant he give only one out of those fights to Pacquiao?

He just cant admit... hes TOO SCARED to risk his O, to whom he knew has a chance to beat him.
If it aint true, then he can easily outclass this one dimensional asian shushi-eating slugger,, right FLOYD??? :lol:

huh Floyd???? where are you?? hes gone???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

>>>> WTF!!!

nuff SAID.

Last edited by corkscrewpunch! on Mon May 06, 2013 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:41 am 
Welterweight

It is not worth arguing for someone like you who just look at the record and not looking at the fight itself. For you it seems like Mannys last two fight was he is being beat up and one sided fight when in fact its not. Manny was winning when KO happened, and bradley was eating punches and even was shocked when announced he won. Floyd still a chicken and will not fight manny until he retires. thats the truth.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next