Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:58 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:18 am 
Cruiserweight

If and that's "IF" Pacquiao whipped convincingly to the hell Rios A$$ or obliterate him in the first five rounds, i want Manny to call out loud and clear and humilliate Floydy during the after fight interview and it will reverberate all throughout sports news worldwide so that everybody would know once and for all who's ducking who; and who knows Floydy might pick up his balls after much pressure from all the fans and people in the sports news.

What do you think guys?
:peace:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:25 am 
Cruiserweight

Here you go TS...

This was just a few weeks ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiaswwJBd9k

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:28 am 
Cruiserweight

Mojo98 wrote:
If and that's "IF" Pacquiao whipped convincingly to the hell Rios A$$ or obliterate him in the first five rounds, i want Manny to call out loud and clear and humilliate Floydy during the after fight interview and it will reverberate all throughout sports news worldwide so that everybody would know once and for all who's ducking who; and who knows Floydy might pick up his balls after much pressure from all the fans and people in the sports news.

What do you think guys?

our champ is too humble to do that.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:37 am 
Cruiserweight

HUNA wrote:
Here you go TS...

This was just a few weeks ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiaswwJBd9k

That interview is ok but not humilliating enough and it's not reverberating all throughout news media in the world.
I'm quite sure people and news media will be watching his fight against Rios and that's the best time and place to call and humilliate Floydy!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:42 am 
Cruiserweight

Manny Pookyaw wrote:
Mojo98 wrote:

What do you think guys?

our champ is too humble to do that.

He's been like that for a while now, but if he will do different approach by humulliating the quack quack Floydy in front of all people who are watching his fight it might have different result. For the sake of knowing who's really ducking who?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:56 am 
Cruiserweight

Let's see what happens in November.

Manny has all the Tools, the question is does he still have the Drive.

If he wins in dominant fashion then he has a better platform to call Floyd out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:11 am 
Cruiserweight

HUNA wrote:

True! That's really "if" he wins either by KO or stoppage due to brutal damage of Rios face.
News media will have need something to believe that he still has what it takes to beat Floydy!
Floydy will be cornered by pressures from all news media and will question his legitimacy as the best in his era if he will continue to avoid Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:43 am 
Middleweight

As long as Pacquiao's PR has better grammatical intellect than the TS.

:biglaugh:

Otherwise don't because he would just sound like a retard (like the TS).

:lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 3:56 am 
Heavyweight

After beating a fat lightweight ?
Sure. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 4:04 am 
Cruiserweight

Mojo98 wrote:
HUNA wrote:

True! That's really "if" he wins either by KO or stoppage due to brutal damage of Rios face.
News media will have need something to believe that he still has what it takes to beat Floydy!
Floydy will be cornered by pressures from all news media and will question his legitimacy as the best in his era if he will continue to avoid Pacquiao.

this is what i can't understand with some of the boxing fans (specially the haters), they just ignore the fact that when he fought marquez the champ was winning and in the verge of putting marquez down when that lucky punch came (well i admit it's a mistake in the part of the champ, he got excited. but everybody made a mistake and from that we learn) . the speed is there, the power is still visible, he's a devil in the square ring, then why in doubt if he still has?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:39 am 
Welterweight

He can call out or challenge mayweather after his fight with rios(if he wins).....but forget the word humiliate.... Pacman does not need to humiliate anyone to fight him... Just a challenge is enough.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:49 am 
Heavyweight

Beggars can't be choosers....so lets not beg guys. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:55 am 
Cruiserweight

Manny Pookyaw wrote:
Mojo98 wrote:
HUNA wrote:

this is what i can't understand with some of the boxing fans (specially the haters), they just ignore the fact that when he fought marquez the champ was winning and in the verge of putting marquez down when that lucky punch came (well i admit it's a mistake in the part of the champ, he got excited. but everybody made a mistake and from that we learn) . the speed is there, the power is still visible, he's a devil in the square ring, then why in doubt if he still has?

As Pacquiao supporter i will never doubt his ability to come back and rise again after losing his last two fights. But some boxing experts are saying that Pacquiao will surely be affected by that big punch from Marquez and it will be difficult for him to overcome that nightmare just like some boxers.
Manny need to prove all his doubters and haters wrong that he's in decline. Floyd said that he's a "has been" and he's using that reason to avoid him. But if Pacquiao win this fight against Rios in a brutal or convincing fashion all fans and sports media will entertain again the thought of Mayweather vs Pacquiao otherwise Mayweather will be right for saying that Manny's a "has been" and the fight that we all wanted to see will not happen.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 am 
Cruiserweight

migoy wrote:
He can call out or challenge mayweather after his fight with rios(if he wins).....but forget the word humiliate.... Pacman does not need to humiliate anyone to fight him... Just a challenge is enough.

Pacquiao did challenged many times the quacker but he won't bite it. Pacquiao need to mention publicly that Floydy is scared to fight because he knew that Pacquiao has what it takes to beat him as Freddie Roach said many times. Simple challenge doesn't work to Floyd.
Remember Mosley approach? when he jumped into the ring and with the help of Media guy in Max Kellerman challenge Floyd and people witnessed it and Floyd ego was poked publicly which i think was the reason why he decided to fight Mosley.
Pacquiao words need to penetrate Floydy's head and ego and with pressure from media and fans he will be cornered and might decide to fight Pacquiao. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:23 am 
Heavyweight

even if manny would school and brutalized rios... manny still tainted with devastating KO loss from JMM... maybe after another or two great performance... :mrgreen: