Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum
http://forum.philboxing.com/

Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao
http://forum.philboxing.com/viewtopic.php?f=102&t=294167
Page 1 of 1

Author:  lateralisis [ Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao: We look inside Floyd Mayweather’s US$25 million LA mansion, and it’s fit for a champ
https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/3021203/eat-your-heart-out-manny-pacquiao-we-look-inside

Who cares about material things, Manny has the love of all his countrymen... That thing you can't buy... Eat your heart out Floyd and cohorts...

Author:  JCOOL2329 [ Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

lateralisis wrote:
Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao: We look inside Floyd Mayweather’s US$25 million LA mansion, and it’s fit for a champ
https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/3021203/eat-your-heart-out-manny-pacquiao-we-look-inside

Who cares about material things, Manny has the love of all his countrymen... That thing you can't buy... Eat your heart out Floyd and cohorts...

You know as they say..."Money do not grow from trees".......eventually floyd will have to sell his possessions just to live......cuz he doesn't have any other skill set outside boxing.

Author:  Super Pac Hater [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:20 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

JCOOL2329 wrote:
lateralisis wrote:
Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao: We look inside Floyd Mayweather’s US$25 million LA mansion, and it’s fit for a champ
https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/3021203/eat-your-heart-out-manny-pacquiao-we-look-inside

Who cares about material things, Manny has the love of all his countrymen... That thing you can't buy... Eat your heart out Floyd and cohorts...

You know as they say..."Money do not grow from trees".......eventually floyd will have to sell his possessions just to live......cuz he doesn't have any other skill set outside boxing.


What?! :lol:

Shabu pa? :lol:

Mayweather had a hand in Pacroids last fight against Thurman. You ever heard of promoting? Marketing? :lol:

Mayweather does all that. Pacroids will go broke first before Mayweather 8)

Author:  gritsteel2 [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

lateralisis wrote:
Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao: We look inside Floyd Mayweather’s US$25 million LA mansion, and it’s fit for a champ
https://www.scmp.com/magazines/style/people-events/article/3021203/eat-your-heart-out-manny-pacquiao-we-look-inside

Who cares about material things, Manny has the love of all his countrymen... That thing you can't buy... Eat your heart out Floyd and cohorts...


That's nothing. All one needs to show are the humble homes that Pacman built for many ... in Sarangani and other places

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l-1zFarn8E

And it's so nice to see the children in their new house ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfSyeh2PfIA

Poor SuperPacHater ... I pity him ...

Author:  Super Pac Hater [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:52 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

Poor gritsteel2... ignorance is bliss... but can't feel sorry for tards 8)

Author:  FunkyDog [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

KSP lang itong mayweather. parang laging me pinatutunayan.
makita mo naman sa mga presscon ng mga boxer nya sa TMT
after manalo. ginagawa nyang tungkol sakanya ang mga moments.
ayaw masapawan. :D
Sa palagay ko katiting lang pera nito kumpara kay pacquiao, dahil napaka rami ng mga endorsement at negosyo ni pacquiao.

Author:  Duncan [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

A celebrity-athlete like Floyd can achieve those material things.........
But decades from now, he's a nobody........
Pac is also a celebrity-athlete and also a politician........
But centuries from now, he will still be remembered.........

Author:  Romy Nabas [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

Psychologists will tell you that those who flaunt their wealth and achievements are insecured persons

Author:  jackhammer [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:56 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

Romy Nabas wrote:
Psychologists will tell you that those who flaunt their wealth and achievements are insecured persons

Indeed sir....

Author:  wooks425 [ Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

Floyd may have a 12 seat theatre in his mansion but he won't be able to fill those seats with his REAL friends :lol: :lol:
By 2024, Floyd would have sold all those mansions and cars and will be showing off FOODSTAMPS instead of Cash :lol:
No Cash no FAKE friends 8)

Author:  MEG [ Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:00 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

INTACT FAMILY eat your heart out, Floyd

Author:  dan44 [ Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:46 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

Romy Nabas wrote:
Psychologists will tell you that those who flaunt their wealth and achievements are insecured persons
what about those who flaunt na poor lang siya at nakatira sa Bahay kubo :lol:

Author:  thedarkdragon11 [ Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

dan44 wrote:
Romy Nabas wrote:
Psychologists will tell you that those who flaunt their wealth and achievements are insecured persons
what about those who flaunt na poor lang siya at nakatira sa Bahay kubo :lol:


Parehas din...

Author:  HUNA [ Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:21 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Eat your heart out, Manny Pacquiao

"Showing Off is the Fool's Idea of Glory"-Bruce Lee

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
https://www.phpbb.com/