Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:24 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:22 am 
Middleweight

Quote:
Freddie Roach on “Sports Chat” Monday
THE one-on-one interview between American trainer Freddie Roach and boxing writer Dennis Principe will be the main segment of Monday’s edition of “Sports Chat”.

Roach discussed some of their plans in their upcoming fight versus Mexican Oscar Larios on July 2 at the Araneta Coliseum.

Also, Roach divulged their future campaign for Pacquiao involving potential return bouts versus Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales.

In the same interview, Roach gave an idea about potential marquee fights for Pacquiao against Acelino Freitas, Diego Corrales and Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather.

Sports Chat is heard Monday to Friday from 6-7AM over Philippine radio station DZSR Sports Radio 918 kHz.

good going mr. dennis principe--- more power sports radio--- and teledyaryo sports at iba pa on NBN-channel 4----

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:22 am 
Light Heavyweight

sounds like the sky is the limit, dontyathink? :?:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 3:55 am 
Heavyweight

That is a possibility but not in the near future.Right now Manny's head is getting bigger and bigger,hope that by that time Roach is still his trianor/coach.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:01 am 
Middleweight

archiekinZ wrote:

you said so... i wouldn't be surprised if one day they will be challenging ali...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 4:45 am 
Heavyweight

PBF would retire Pacman.
Get real.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:01 am 
Middleweight

rapid_mouth wrote:
archiekinZ wrote:

you said so... i wouldn't be surprised if one day they will be challenging ali...

Maybe after one year? Pac is getting better and bigger :!: 8) :) :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:01 am 
Cruiserweight

nooo not another floyd and pacman thread.. i thought we were done with this... floys is fighting at 146lbs now and he will go up even to 154 lbs if he fights with oscar..

there is no way they can fight only if pacman will fight him at 140lbs.. and there's no way pacman can make that weight... there is also no way floyd will go back down lighter than 140lbs... pls can this be the end of the story..

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:06 am 
Middleweight

rldabomb wrote:
nooo not another floyd and pacman thread.. i thought we were done with this... floys is fighting at 146lbs now and he will go up even to 154 lbs if he fights with oscar..

there is no way they can fight only if pacman will fight him at 140lbs.. and there's no way pacman can make that weight... there is also no way floyd will go back down lighter than 140lbs... pls can this be the end of the story..

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

BUT LOOKING AT PACMAN DURING THE PRESSCONFERENCE--- MAYBE FREDDIE IS JUST BEING PROPHETIC--- damn, pac weighs around 145-150!
hello floyd here we come---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:11 am 
Welterweight

Against PBF?..... I think that's pushing a LOT!

:roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:05 am 
Heavyweight

rapid_mouth wrote:
THE one-on-one interview between American trainer Freddie Roach and boxing writer Dennis Principe will be the main segment of Monday’s edition of “Sports Chat”.

Roach discussed some of their plans in their upcoming fight versus Mexican Oscar Larios on July 2 at the Araneta Coliseum.

Also, Roach divulged their future campaign for Pacquiao involving potential return bouts versus Marco Antonio Barrera and Erik Morales.

In the same interview, Roach gave an idea about potential marquee fights for Pacquiao against Acelino Freitas, Diego Corrales and Pretty Boy Floyd Mayweather.

Sports Chat is heard Monday to Friday from 6-7AM over Philippine radio station DZSR Sports Radio 918 kHz.

That's 17 pounds up. After saying that Manny's limit is at 130 lbs, I don't think he'll ever go to 147. Heck, even 140 is a stretch at this point

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:48 am 
Lightweight

GUYS WAKE UP ! PBF IS TOOOOOOOOO BIGGGGGGGGG FOR PACMAN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:56 am 

The Butcher wrote:
rapid_mouth wrote:

That's 17 pounds up. After saying that Manny's limit is at 130 lbs, I don't think he'll ever go to 147. Heck, even 140 is a stretch at this point

That's the exact same thing that critics and fans alike said of Duran before he beat Davey Moore and Iran Barkley. We will never know. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:09 am 
Cruiserweight

Reylan wrote:
The Butcher wrote:
rapid_mouth wrote:

That's the exact same thing that critics and fans alike said of Duran before he beat Davey Moore and Iran Barkley. We will never know. :biglaugh:

I agree with you Bro Reylan... :D

“I once was knocked out and I came back to win the title, so you can’t count him out. Pacquiao is still very dangerous... I don’t believe Manny is finished, he’s still one of the most dangerous fighters in the world.” - Roberto Duran

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:25 am 
Bantamweight

guys get real...the reality is pacman and pbf is too far apart...they can't fight at the same weight because pbf is too big and pacman is too small...and if and only if they meet in the ring pacman is no match for pbf...i hate to admit it but pac has many flaws in his defense while pbf has perfect defense so to cut the story short...i't aint gonna happen...

:bounce1: :bounce1: :bounce1:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:09 pm 
Heavyweight

stop acting like those guys from the presscon!!!