Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:49 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:32 am 
Heavyweight

To my fellow Paclander's,
As what reported/posted fro GMANews.tv re- MP was visited by HollyWood Actors Mark Wahlberg and Jeremy Piven at Wild Card Gym.

link: http://www.gmanews.tv/video/55312/qtv-m ... t-pacquiao by Chino Trinidad dated 2203H 12Feb 2010 PI time

Days after days Manny Pacquiao's Popularity Increases and Hollywood Stars idolizes MP.

Your thoughts guys?

Thank you in advance. mabuhay ang dugong Pilipino. mabuhay ang mga kawal Pinoy. mabuhay si idol MP.
GOD bless us all !!!

Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:48 am 
Heavyweight

It was also reported/posted that Hollywood Comedy Actor Eddie Murphy visited Manny Pacquiao at WCG.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 am 
Welterweight

die hard!!! wrote:
As what reported/posted fro GMANews.tv re- MP was visited by HollyWood Actors Mark Wahlberg and Jeremy Piven at Wild Card Gym.

link: http://www.gmanews.tv/video/55312/qtv-m ... t-pacquiao by Chino Trinidad dated 2203H 12Feb 2010 PI time

Days after days Manny Pacquiao's Popularity Increases and Hollywood Stars idolizes MP.

Your thoughts guys?

Thank you in advance. mabuhay ang dugong Pilipino. mabuhay ang mga kawal Pinoy. mabuhay si idol MP.
GOD bless us all !!!

Great 8)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 am 
Heavyweight

flabox wrote:
die hard!!! wrote:

Your thoughts guys?

GOD bless us all !!!

Great 8)

Yes bro, great news for MP. pbf will always be jealous to the bone.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:15 am 
Welterweight

last week it was Van Damme, before that it was Steven Seagal not to mention other big names such as Stallone, Mickey Rourke, Eddie Murphy, ex US Presidents Clinton and Bush, Boston Celtics etc etc who one way or the other made it known that they are fans of Pacquiao. Now, Wahlberg and Piven poped in personally. To be visited by high profiled personality is something else, their minutes count and yet passing by Pacquiao indicates that the Filipino icon is just that great. Who's next to come, its seems its endless. Pac overshadowed even the corrupt Phil President GMA.

My question is who among big celeb had gone on public to praise Fraud Mayweather, of course his father the convict, his uncle the convict and not even all convicts like Mayweather. Ah ! the Fraud has die hard fans, ok but just ordinary John Smith nothing more, he he..............the more they bash Pacquiao the more people adore him, come on haters just continue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:26 am 
Cruiserweight

bobx1x1 wrote:
last week it was Van Damme, before that it was Steven Seagal not to mention other big names such as Stallone, Mickey Rourke, Eddie Murphy, ex US Presidents Clinton and Bush, Boston Celtics etc etc who one way or the other made it known that they are fans of Pacquiao. Now, Wahlberg and Piven poped in personally. To be visited by high profiled personality is something else, their minutes count and yet passing by Pacquiao indicates that the Filipino icon is just that great. Who's next to come, its seems its endless. Pac overshadowed even the corrupt Phil President GMA.

My question is who among big celeb had gone on public to praise Fraud Mayweather, of course his father the convict, his uncle the convict and not even all convicts like Mayweather. Ah ! the Fraud has die hard fans, ok but just ordinary John Smith nothing more, he he..............the more they bash Pacquiao the more people adore him, come on haters just continue.

Ron Artest of the Lakers before the Cotto fight also visited. :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:00 am 
Heavyweight

There's no doubt that Manny's a crossover star now and his stock didn't seem to have suffered from all the false and baseless accusations that the mayweather family have been throwing at him. :D

- Statement of President Noynoy Aquino on appointing Boy Abunda in his cabinet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:44 am 
Heavyweight

I can't imagine now how will pbf reaction regarding of MP's charisma and global popularity.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 am 
Heavyweight

fil79 wrote:
There's no doubt that Manny's a crossover star now and his stock didn't seem to have suffered from all the false and baseless accusations that the mayweather family have been throwing at him. :D

Yes I agree w/u bro, this mayweathers were just jealous and full of hatred in their heart to the max.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:03 am 
Heavyweight

flipgolfer wrote:
bobx1x1 wrote:

Ron Artest of the Lakers before the Cotto fight also visited. :D

For the past 6days only, 5 Hollywood Stars Visited MP already they were: Steven Seagal, Jean-Claude vandame, Danny Trejo, Mark Wahlberg and Jeremy Piven.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 am 
Heavyweight

In the early week of Mp's training, it was reported also that Hollywood Star comedian Eddie Murphy and Action Star Blue Diamond Philips also visited Pacquiao in WCG.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:13 am 
Heavyweight

whos the lady in blue? para namang hungry for validation from foreigners ang reaction nya :?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 am 
Heavyweight

Skillz340 wrote:
whos the lady in blue? para namang hungry for validation from foreigners ang reaction nya :?

MarK Walhberg's nanny bro, lol she was sooo happy with what Marky Mark said about us filipinos. :lol:

- Statement of President Noynoy Aquino on appointing Boy Abunda in his cabinet.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:43 am 
Middleweight

:toast:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:27 am 
Heavyweight

thanks for the link