Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:00 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:09 pm 
Light Heavyweight

what??? did somebody say pac got no power to finish a bum boxer with diarrhea? thats serious....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:15 pm 
Cruiserweight

jojo catam wrote:
Do you even know the difference between a KO and a TKO?

I will knock you silly back to the sinapupunan ng nanay mo if you don't answer this correctly. So, what is the difference between a KO and a TKO TS?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:21 pm 
Light Heavyweight

fuego wrote:
what??? did somebody say pac got no power to finish a bum boxer with diarrhea? thats serious....

========================================================================================

Reason: Pac was keeping his distance against foul smelling A$$ secretion....... (Put your feet on Manny's shoes, You'll totally understand WHY) :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

:boring: yadda, yadda, yadda...Answer this, if I call you an ID!OT, would you consider it as a legitimate exchange of ideas? making fools out of If I'm begging for attention, then I am successful in you.. :biglaugh:[/quote]

===========================================================================

First of all......WHY do you think they are Calling you an *****? Reality check and re-assess yourself. If you can't really figure it out, read my previous posting again and again..... If you still can't get it, PM me and I'll try to rub onto you what you're missing....

If I'm begging for attention, then I am successful in you..
>>>>>>>>>>> Are you successful? If you were then YOU are really seeking attention...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:58 pm 
Light Heavyweight

i think pacmans power is still there but what also apparent is that pacman is also affected by welterweights as you can see in his face after cotto and clottey fight which he was not hit that much .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 pm 

jojo catam wrote:
putiman wrote:
jojo catam wrote:
Oh, we have offensive words flying around the forums...And no actions has been taken by the mods..I wonder if mods are awake...Or mods are allowing nuthuggers to type offensive remarks...Bias?

Why do you ask for assistance from the mods when you know that you were asking for a kind of bashing when you started this thread? (in the guise of a legit discussion)

Ok mod, so typing offensive remarks against a Pacquiao critic is allowed eh?

Oh well, this is PACLAND... :biglaugh:

You don't start a topic with your last line below hoping to get a decent answer. If you omitted the last line, i'd say you have a good topic but instead you opted to get the attention that you deserve. You reap what you sow.

jojo catam wrote:
Based on Clottey's face and reaction, I think Pacquiao's so-called POWER, did not affect Clottey at all...Yes, Clottey always covers his face during the entire fight but it is his strategy..Needless to say, SPEED and QUICKNESS were Pacquiao's key on that one-sided victory..But I think his power is diminishing...Are we expecting a washed-up Pacquiao on his next fight?

The probability is high...Maybe, he wight get KTFO'd by either Mayweather or Mosley...

The end is near... :bounce1: :birthday: :carnival:

Looks like your end just happened in the other thread.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:34 pm 
Middleweight

do you have a picture of clottey after his fight with other boxers? post them together with clottey's pic after the fight with manny so we can see the difference. then maybe we can see whose the better puncher of clottey's opponents.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 pm 
Welterweight

fuego wrote:

and floyd cant even knock out a lightweight guy..

TS, this is a good excuse IF pac losses to his next fight, youre a diehard pacman fan.... but that's a big if ... .

rock n roll

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:04 pm 
Middleweight

fuego wrote:

oh well if that what is pac...what then is "idol" jmm compared to pac..thats more than serious....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:41 pm 
Cruiserweight

jojo catam wrote:
mabarrera wrote:
dami talaga bobo at tangang papansin dito sa pacland.

trans: TS is a stupid nonsense ***** :lol:

If that is what you think, okay..

That is your opinion anyway...

Pactards like this one act this way if they cannot answer an argument..What a shame

So therefore what you are after is argument. Be careful Bro for in an argument the main prize is enemy.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:14 pm 
Welterweight

Use your common sense people, analyze the fight carefully. If your were watching the fight, the reason that Clottey covers up all night during the fight is because first, Clottey cant handle Pacquiao's speed. The Pacman throws combination and from different angles that he is hesitant to throw counter punches. Second, he has respect of Pacquiao's power. Pacquiao has showed that he can knock down a legitimate welterweight in his previous fight with Cotto. Third, im sure Clottey went on the fight just to show up in the fight and collect his biggest pay in his career and lastly throughout the fight, maybe we all can observe that Clottey is definitely a very solid fighter. With a strong body like a brick wall, gutsy chin, solid defense. Over all Power of the Pacman definitely affect Clottey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:05 am 
Heavyweight

:D kot na takot si clottey thats what he is.. :vomit:

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:24 am 
Middleweight

jojo catam wrote:
Based on Clottey's face and reaction, I think Pacquiao's so-called POWER, did not affect Clottey at all...Yes, Clottey always covers his face during the entire fight but it is his strategy..Needless to say, SPEED and QUICKNESS were Pacquiao's key on that one-sided victory..But I think his power is diminishing...Are we expecting a washed-up Pacquiao on his next fight?

The probability is high...Maybe, he wight get KTFO'd by either Mayweather or Mosley...

The end is near... :bounce1: :birthday: :carnival:

as long as its strong enough to KO mexicans/latinos i'll be happy...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 am 
Heavyweight

Were streaking.. :lol:

Tanong lang baklitang radeona, nasa WORLD CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

Ay eto pa, nasa ASIAN CUP na ba yung mga fafa mo?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:55 am 
Heavyweight

That's because jc was playing defense all night. He was paying attention so much everytime pac throw a punch. Everytime pac throw a punch he flex he's muscle right away. Let somebody hit you in your arm and flex before the punch landed and see what I'm talking about. Plus pac don't want scare pbf by showing he's true power knocking clottey out. Lol

Learning and progress comes from being open minded.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next