Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:23 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:46 pm 
Middleweight

during the actual fight it seems clottey was unfazed with all those bombs that pacman threw at him.a lot of people who witnessed the fight last saturday thought clottey was durable and wasnt hurt at all during the fight against pacquiao.but if you have the patience to watch it again in your dvr that has a super slo-mo feature shows how the pacman punished clottey for 12 rounds.in the first round,it seems clottey was about to go down with a right hook from the pacman.it happened exactly at the last one minute of the fight.the rest of the rounds you will see pacman connecting on clottey's head at will despite of his turtle like defense.pacman also unleashed vicious blows to the body of his opponent.what is saw from this slow mo will reveal how much pacman hurt clottey on the fight.if you just watch it on a regular playmode you will not see everything because of the fast action especially with pacquiao.this is the reason why clottey was very reluctant to exchange blows because he already felt pac's power since round one.you could also see clottey's reaction during time out that he was hurting and very much concerned.there was an instance that one of clottey's cornerman was blowing on the midsection of clottey.that happened at the end of round four.they also keep on pouring cold water on clottey's solar plexus as the rounds goes through.now we know why clottey was in survival mode since round one.pac's performance against clottey was one of the best that i saw from him despite without knockdowns or knockouts.nobody did that clottey.pac is one of the greatest who ever lived.with this performance mayweather will forever duck pacquiao.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:23 am 
Middleweight

pac has the aura of mike tyson during his prime.no wonder he turns an A-fighter into C- fighter during fight time.no wonder floyd and his family are so freaked out of manny.i cant blame them.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 pm 
Featherweight

am agree with you MLB, MP has the power to make a connecting punches. even though is not a KO or a TKO. you can see clottey turtle diffense like, maybe he is scarry to be KO or to fall from the power puncher PACMAN.

keep it up MP.. :box: :peace: :machinegun:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:47 pm 
Heavyweight

i thought u had a video :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:51 pm 
Cruiserweight

freewheeze wrote:

Yeah i thought also too.

DREAM!! BELIEVE!! AND!! MULTIPLY!! OH YEAH!! XD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:30 pm 
Heavyweight

if ever he has video, the dumbshit youtube user BRANDONPUMEL will comment on that and say that pacman is on steroids and pacman ducked mosley and gayweather..
that gayweather was not taking advantage of pacman..

pacman was on steroids daw.lol
as far as i can remember the gayweather caln really didnt said it was steroids but some sort of steroids from philippines..right?
and this mofo, brandonpumel, was so happy ******* gayweather's balls and was blinded by gayweather's cum that he defends and belittle pacman everytime that he actually believes that everything gayweather says is the fact and his opinion a fact.lol

warning to the TS..dont post it on youtube.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:13 pm 
Heavyweight

concon wrote:
freewheeze wrote:

Yeah i thought also too.

3rd victim :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:53 pm 
Middleweight

MLB wrote:

Quote:
during the actual fight it seems clottey was unfazed with all those bombs that pacman threw at him.a lot of people who witnessed the fight last saturday thought clottey was durable and wasnt hurt at all during the fight against pacquiao.but if you have the patience to watch it again in your dvr that has a super slo-mo feature shows how the pacman punished clottey for 12 rounds.the rest of the rounds you will see pacman connecting on clottey's head at will despite of his turtle like defense.pacman also unleashed vicious blows to the body of his opponent.in the first round,it seems clottey was about to go down with a right hook from the pacman.it happened exactly at the last one minute of the fight.what is saw from this slow mo will reveal how much pacman hurt clottey on the fight.if you just watch it on a regular playmode you will not see everything because of the fast action especially with pacquiao.this is the reason why clottey was very reluctant to exchange blows because he already felt pac's power since round one.you could also see clottey's reaction during time out that he was hurting and very much concerned.there was an instance that one of clottey's cornerman was blowing on the midsection of clottey.that happened at the end of round four.they also keep on pouring cold water on clottey's solar plexus as the rounds goes through.now we know why clottey was in survival mode since round one.pac's performance against clottey was one of the best that i saw from him despite without knockdowns or knockouts.nobody did that clottey.pac is one of the greatest who ever lived.with this performance mayweather will forever duck pacquiao.

I observed that too when I watched the fight again ( HBO version ) in my laptop the night after the fight. I replayed that portion many times to confirm the right hook landed squarely on Clottey's left check. It was so fast you cannot almost notice it during the actual fight. HBO commentatros didn't even notice it. It was the same counter right hook that knocked down Hatton in the first round during Pac-Hatton fight. I think that's the turning point why Clottey was so hesitant throwing punches from there on...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:34 am 
Cruiserweight

Quote:
.in the first round,it seems clottey was about to go down with a right hook from the pacman.it happened exactly at the last one minute of the fight.

I caught that one when I watched the PPV, it just happened so fast I thought it wasn't that big of a deal. Can somebody turn this part into a .gif? thanks

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 am 
Lightweight

Link of the video please

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:48 am 
Light Heavyweight

no video..purely imagination...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:38 am 
Cruiserweight

fuego wrote:
no video..purely imagination...
no video....pacquiao on steroids must be a crackhead's delusion. :biglaugh:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:44 am 
Light Heavyweight

Wheres the vid? :?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:49 am 
Heavyweight

Calm down friends, maybe the slow mo video is too super slow to upload.
Let's all be patient. :boring:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:28 am 
Cruiserweight

helven wrote:
Calm down friends, maybe the slow mo video is too super slow to upload.
Let's all be patient. :boring:

With slo-mo or no slo-mo, the fact is, Pacquiao won the Fight convincingly.

* * * F I S O P means Floyd Is Scared Of Pacquiao! BY: PB#0528

TANDAAN MO KAPATID, kahit mahilig ka sa DINUGUAN ..., "Ang paggawa ng MABUTI ay HINDI magbubunga ng MASAMA!!!"