Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:38 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:30 pm 
Cruiserweight

... I don't think there is anybody around Pacquiao's weight can beat him.

Mayweather? cmon, wake up! The guy is a joke and will never have the b@lls to fight Pacquiao. All you can ever hear from him is, "Pacquiao is this and Pacquiao is that. He aint gonna win against me, blah...blah...blah..."

After running his big mouth, will he sign the contract to fight Pacquiao? NEVER!!!

Let's get real. More and more Pacquiao challengers are now just after the purse. They know there is no way they can win against Pacquiao so you can see that Manny's opponents often tends to primarily focus on survival than getting at it to win and beat Pacquiao.

Literally, Pacquiao is running out of opponent. He's just too good. And because of this, I think Pacquiao should really retire and retire leaving a legacy that he just have no more worthy opponents left. How many All Time Greats are truly left in that situation?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:37 pm 
Cruiserweight

PACLAND POLL:

WHO R U PICKING?
MAYWEATHER VS. MOSLEY
AN ELECTRIFYING WELTERWEIGHT MEGA-FIGHT

LINK: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=163365

Please click the link above.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 pm 
Heavyweight

Sir_Ivan wrote:

Mayweather? cmon, wake up! The guy is a joke and will never have the b@lls to fight Pacquiao. All you can ever hear from him is, "Pacquiao is this and Pacquiao is that. He aint gonna win against me, blah...blah...blah..."

After running his big mouth, will he sign the contract to fight Pacquiao? NEVER!!!

Let's get real. More and more Pacquiao challengers are now just after the purse. They know there is no way they can win against Pacquiao so you can see that Manny's opponents often tends to primarily focus on survival than getting at it to win and beat Pacquiao.

Literally, Pacquiao is running out of opponent. He's just too good. And because of this, I think Pacquiao should really retire and retire leaving a legacy that he just have no more worthy opponents left. How many All Time Greats are truly left in that situation?

Couldn't agree more. You got it right 8)

" Manny Fights and Lives his Way, we all Watch and PAY "

..... Oompaloompa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:50 pm 
Cruiserweight

HONESTLY SPEAKING..............you are right

:lol:

"The universe is but one vast Symbol of God."
-Thomas Carlyle (1795-1881)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:56 pm 
Heavyweight

You're right. but let's not be too over-confident. Accidents do happen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:16 pm 
Heavyweight

Sir_Ivan wrote:

Paul Williams.

Basta sexy libre, basta tambok doble.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:21 pm 
Heavyweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:

Paul Williams.

The son of Cleveland Williams ?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 pm 
Heavyweight

Sir_Ivan wrote:

You're right and I agree with you. I'm just hoping that MP will still fight 1more and IF possible against the winner of Yuri/Cotto or .C.Spinks for MP's 8th div. world title.

Matthew 28:20"I am with you always, even unto the end of the world."
Acts 20:35 "It is more blessed to give than to recieve."
Philippians 4:13"I can do all things through CHRIST which strengtheneth me."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:31 pm 
Cruiserweight

ASONG KALYE wrote:
Sir_Ivan wrote:

Paul Williams.

Though Paul is now north of Pacquiao's current fighting weight, I did thought of him as Pacquiao's next level of tough opponent. Should the fight happen, Pacquiao should be defending his crown. Then that could be a great fight. That is Pacquiao and his team are still open for the next real tough challenge.

If not, then Pacquiao will just have to hang around and dance with whoever has the ability to draw more money for him, top rank, and HBO. But somebody in welter or jr welter who can beat him? I just couldn't think of anybody. Nobody can beat Pacquiao in welter.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:34 pm 
Cruiserweight

BCngSPC wrote:
You're right. but let's not be too over-confident. Accidents do happen.

yeah i know. but that's beside the point. the thought of accident is applicable to anybody. Im specifically referring to style, skill, and ability to win of Pacquiao against anybody.

There's just one Manny Pacquiao.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:35 pm 
Heavyweight

Sir_Ivan wrote:

couldn't agree more. purse is one thing u can't deny why almost all decent boxers want to have a crack with pacman. but honestly speaking, berto and mosley has still the tools to defeat the pacman. money may is a joke.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 pm 
Light Heavyweight

OK, just bring PACMAN vs jmm then retire.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 pm 
Heavyweight

Sir_Ivan wrote:

andre berto or shane mosley

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:51 pm 
Featherweight

Manny Pacman Pacquiao can retire peacefully anytime. No worries at all.

He doesn't need Mayweather Jr. for anything. There's nothing to prove.

Being in welterweight division is just a bonus points for his boxing career. Surprisingly, he outboxed them all!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:19 pm 
Heavyweight

honestly speaking???

i hope pac doesn't retire yet.....

and i hope floyd does.......

:lol: