Pacland's Philippine Boxing Forum

Discussion on boxing and other sports, Filipino greats and anything under the sun.
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:28 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Do you want Pacquiao vs PLASTER BOY to happen?
Yes 33%  33%  [ 15 ]
Hell F**ing no!! 67%  67%  [ 30 ]
Total votes : 45
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:53 am 
Light Heavyweight

If this fight do happen to materialize I can tell you right now I wouldn't watch it. I already know that Pacman will kick his a$$ but he will not get recognition for defeating a FELON.

At the end of the day, its another add-on to the list of "excuses"
- De la hoya was washed up, Cotto isn't the same anymore, AND THEN HERES MARGARITO, WHO ISN'T A QUALITY OPPONENT WITHOUT PLASTERS!!! LOL!

He does nto at all deserve a second chance, I don't know why these freaking writers keep mentioning and trying to spark up this fight. Especially Marv Dumon. I can't even believe why they would write about such garbage match up. "The face of boxing vs Plaster boy"

Sigh.....

So, this is a poll, DO YOU WANT PACQUIAO VS MARGARITO???
Yes or No.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:31 am 
Light Heavyweight

I agree. That's Bob Arum's boy. Margarito can do no wrong in his eyes. Anyway, I just hope Manny kicks his *** into retirement.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:12 am 
Heavyweight

hell's yes! so nuthuggers will be forced to buy another mediocre fight. if they won't buy, packy will lose in the PPV department.

... so hell yes to pac-margie. :cool:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:24 am 
Heavyweight

noo

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│
© ΘRIGINAL PRΘFILE ®

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:34 am 
Heavyweight

YYYEEESSSSS...!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 am 
Middleweight

WHY NOT?

Nobody is perfect. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance.

For PPV history (beat Delahoya-Floyd), indoor attendance (Ali's record), 8th world title and the money, Pacquiao can do it. Why not?

Besides both Mosley and Floyd Jr are not available this year and GBP wants random blood test for Pacquiao.

Go Pacquiao-Margarito Go!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:02 am 
Middleweight

thank you for making this poll...............say no to pac vs margarito its a waste of yours 54.95 and bob arum is trying to make you waste your money and hes going to try to hype of the fight by saying styles blah blah this that and the 3rd oh manny vs margarito will be david and goliath again..........they both have a big following between mexicanos and filipinos.....people wake up dont buy into it........i see already people want to see pac vs margacheato...trust me man it aint worth it........why pay a cheater millions of dollars just for him to rebuild his image again..........why disrespect pacquiaos legacy by fighting a has been.....................i might as well see pac vs a african american fighter...........like andre berto or timothy bradley;.....yes black is black yes pacquiao fought clottey/....but clottey has a african mentality he was born there in ghana........im talking about a african fighter who has fought on us soil as a amateur and who has built a fan base here in the states especially african american fan based we need pacquiao to fight a african american fighter to add to his resume.....somebody in pacland should talk to top rank or bob arum and tell em filipinos from pacland are disappointed on your match up bringin on margarcheato and pacquiao.......

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:13 am 
Middleweight

Hell Yes, maybe this time around they can fill Dallas Cowboys stadium to the roof (100K?). Bob Arum is making Pacquiao looks stupid for facing mediocre fighter and now a famous cheater. Uncle Bob maybe thinks majority of Pac fans are dumb, psychopaths and fools.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:25 am 
Heavyweight

hell no..

floyd or mosley.. .margarito can wait....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:45 am 
Middleweight

Hell Yes! Mosley, Vargas, Toney & Hollyfield tested positive and they have their second chance why not Margarito? I can see if it similar to Panama Lewis violation where he removed the boxing gloves padding.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:16 am 
Light Heavyweight

Fvck this fight... How in the world can somebody say Margarito deserves a shot..
If we look at the current Welterweight list, he's not even a top-10 fighter.
Not taking into account the Plaster issue, he still does'nt deserve a shot,
what more if we consider that one...

I can only see three "acceptable" fights for Manny...
- Berto-Quintana winner (but needs to be impressive win)
- Fraud-Mosley winner
- Bradley-Maidana winner (Pac defending his RING @ 140)

However, there's a ton more fights deserving than a Margarito-Pacman fight.
Margo-Pacman fight = Booooooooo!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:03 am 
Heavyweight

well, this match-up is far better than pac vs. clottey. yes, why not?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 am 
Light Heavyweight

filipinosupremo wrote:
thank you for making this poll...............say no to pac vs margarito its a waste of yours 54.95 and bob arum is trying to make you waste your money and hes going to try to hype of the fight by saying styles blah blah this that and the 3rd oh manny vs margarito will be david and goliath again..........they both have a big following between mexicanos and filipinos.....people wake up dont buy into it........i see already people want to see pac vs margacheato...trust me man it aint worth it........why pay a cheater millions of dollars just for him to rebuild his image again..........why disrespect pacquiaos legacy by fighting a has been.....................i might as well see pac vs a african american fighter...........like andre berto or timothy bradley;.....yes black is black yes pacquiao fought clottey/....but clottey has a african mentality he was born there in ghana........im talking about a african fighter who has fought on us soil as a amateur and who has built a fan base here in the states especially african american fan based we need pacquiao to fight a african american fighter to add to his resume.....somebody in pacland should talk to top rank or bob arum and tell em filipinos from pacland are disappointed on your match up bringin on margarcheato and pacquiao.......

Ur a one racist son of a....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:23 am 
Welterweight

The fight will be controversial, if PACCY kills this guy, in less than 7 rounds, everyone will kneel to PAC.

Margarito needs to prove himself first, get a belt first dude... :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:07 am 
Heavyweight

Dominic wrote:
well, this match-up is far better than pac vs. clottey. yes, why not?

Hell Yes I agree for filling the cowboys stadium but no to a plaster user. :banghead: